Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

find hookups near me

My friend Catherine begged me to go, if only to bring her back a fantastic story. telford singles Just as she decided to attain out, Ellen mentioned her ex known as her up. AARP is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization that empowers people today to choose how they reside as they age. best dating app in belarus When I arrived, he gave me a huge bear hug and I was instantly attracted to him.

mega presonals

Considering the fact that their initial Zoom call, Michael mentioned he and his match have gone on 3 video chat dates. dating huntington beach Every person is at a unique point in their walk, and it s critical for the accomplishment of your partnership to have a firm grasp on that. On a semi related note, make confident that the photos you have seen are genuine. rum and tequila bridgeport ct I didn t want them to consider that I didn t take my function as their FYG seriously.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/4/2007 9:33:30 AM What would you do  

axlrose2502
White Pine, TN

i have a friend that i have been talking to about a yr now we finally met a month ago
and she always has something to do rather than spend time with me but she keeps saying i like you and wanna spend time with you but i have work and my kids to do for most of the time that's her excuse i have to go do this and that and i never get no time to spend with her WHAT DO I DO?????

11/4/2007 9:36:40 AM What would you do  

heatherhoney
Middlesboro, KY

Well if she is just a friend... accept her terms... parents do have a lot going on with kids... if its more...then maybe you need to be talking to her about "more".. JMO

11/4/2007 9:39:18 AM What would you do  

axlrose2502
White Pine, TN

we have talked about it but she still gives me the i'm to busy for you right now and maybe this weekend we can get togeather but when the weekend get's here sorry i'm busy and you know i get tired of it maybe i'm being to pushy i don't know

[Edited 11/4/2007 9:40:15 AM]

11/4/2007 10:02:49 AM What would you do  

trinagirl
Riverdale, NJ

she may really be too busy with work and kids OR its excuses and she isnt that much into you but wants to keep you hanging around just in case she changes mind...
either way it doesnt work if you want to spend time with this lady.
would let it drop. not call or email. no more contact. she knows your interested and let her contact you. if hear nothing then thats your answer.
would find someone who has some time. to go out for a drink or an ice cream cone shouldnt take months of trying.

11/4/2007 11:00:51 AM What would you do  

truegrace
Hagerstown, MD

I agree just let it ride let her contact you for a change if she thinks you lost interest and she is she will contact you

11/4/2007 11:04:14 AM What would you do  

heatherhoney
Middlesboro, KY

I'm with the 2 ladies above... one thing in life that I have learned is this... people will make time for you if they want to make time for you... even if its an outing with her and the kids...I'd back off and see what happens...good luck to you!!

11/4/2007 11:45:31 AM What would you do  

axlrose2502
White Pine, TN

thank you but i've tried it and she calls me and asks if i'm mad and i tell her i'm not mad you just don't have time for me and she appologizes

[Edited 11/4/2007 11:45:57 AM]

11/4/2007 11:58:13 AM What would you do  

trinagirl
Riverdale, NJ

okay she calls and apologizes and THEN WHAT...
this lady is still not making time for you.
sounds like she cant or wont get together but like i said before wants to keep you waiting around just in case changes mind.
would go further and tell this lady that not looking for a phone friend and see what happens.
unless you really enjoy the calls of hearing how busy and sorry she is but it sounds like you dont.

11/4/2007 12:18:25 PM What would you do  

axlrose2502
White Pine, TN

i'm over it and i'm fixing to break her heart

11/4/2007 1:50:58 PM What would you do  

midnightgypsy
Minneapolis, MN

I agree with Tina, be straight with her about how you feel and don't be her "plan B"

11/4/2007 1:53:59 PM What would you do  

sumbeach763
Columbia, SC

Hey at least she does talk to you , but maybe not knowing her or even you , Id say maybe she is seeing someone else, sounds this way to me.....good luck......Beach

11/4/2007 2:01:10 PM What would you do  

peachess
El Reno, OK

Or She just wants to be your friend, Either way don't let pain make you mean plz!
xoxoPeaches.

11/4/2007 2:27:37 PM What would you do  

mag11
New Port Richey, FL

Well stay friends but meet other people hey if she's busy what else are you gonna do? Life doesnt stop for you just keep yourself busy and meet other people in the mean time.I have a friend with the same problem and I have to hear it all the time. Me myself could only wait so long but thats me!Mike

11/4/2007 2:41:07 PM What would you do  

ugafan1980
Ridgeville, SC

whatever dude you gotta be assertive with women,,call her ass and tell her point blank either you make time for me or i'm out of here and don't talk to her again until she's ready to spend some time with you...she's playing a game because she can if you take the option to play away she'll step up or step out..JMO

11/4/2007 3:15:51 PM What would you do  

lqqkatme
Kansas City, MO

Sorry... she just is not that into you. If she was she would make time.

Page: 1, 2