Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler down

OkCupid can t refund purchases created through the iPhone app. singles in leesburg va I met my wife on match. So if you have a questions, or possibly you have some advice to offer, you ought to be able to locate the relevant subject for your query in our forum. rubmaps livermore There are no charges to send or get mail.

mega classifieds

Do not complicate your profile with gleaming and fake particulars. speed dating montgomery al Even soon after several attempts to locate the fantastic match, you need to hold onto the hope that the ideal person will at some point make it into your life. Confident, it could be challenging to inform if the particular person sitting in front of you would be a viable life companion because you re only just on your very first date. bedpage houston massage The on the web dating app market place is anticipated to hit USD 290 million in revenues by 2024.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/4/2007 12:04:40 PM Where would you look for someone to have a relationship?  

axlrose2502
White Pine, TN

i wanna find someone to hang out with maybe a relationship but don't know where to look

11/4/2007 12:06:46 PM Where would you look for someone to have a relationship?  

viktoriya75
Brooklyn, NY

That person could be literally anywhere....It could be your neighbour next door, it could be the person next to you on the bus...The best thing to do is to keep your eyes, your mind AND your heart open...

11/4/2007 12:08:25 PM Where would you look for someone to have a relationship?  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

Better not be over my 150 miles limit or its a no go.

11/4/2007 12:10:52 PM Where would you look for someone to have a relationship?  

axlrose2502
White Pine, TN

viktoriya ya know i've almost given up on relationships because it about what i can use you for

11/4/2007 12:12:42 PM Where would you look for someone to have a relationship?  

viktoriya75
Brooklyn, NY

No, don't give up...You are too young to give up...Give up when you are 90....Not when you are in your 30s...

11/4/2007 2:03:35 PM Where would you look for someone to have a relationship?  

paco0657
El Paso, TX

You don`t look just be positive, be your self, girls like self confident man but there is something very important always be clean and well dress and they will follow you ,trust me I get a lot of girls because of this.

11/4/2007 2:23:28 PM Where would you look for someone to have a relationship?  

mag11
New Port Richey, FL

Axle rose just start chatting you never know when or where you can meet someone. I try to chat where ever I'm at. You cant lose that way. Above all you can just meet a friend!Mike

11/4/2007 3:21:29 PM Where would you look for someone to have a relationship?  

samwise
Bremerton, WA

When your eyes find one of your liking. Go up to the intended victim and say "Excuse me, But i noticed you from over there and want to know if youll grab a cup of coffee with me" Dont accept a yes for later get her to get some damn coffee NOW, opf course it has to be day light.

And night time the sentence is the same but replace coffee with beer. IF she says no then f*ck it move on. It doesnt hurt to ask.

11/4/2007 3:53:06 PM Where would you look for someone to have a relationship?  

zodiakqueen
Charlotte, NC

yes dressing nice being yourself is good but in your area there maybe the undesirables around to catch.

zodiak

11/4/2007 4:06:01 PM Where would you look for someone to have a relationship?  

fiddlebritches
Duncan, OK

church! always a good one there, yeah just go work the church

11/4/2007 4:16:18 PM Where would you look for someone to have a relationship?  

naiveangel07
Chambersburg, PA

Dont give up I almost did but ended up finding someone really sweet here on DH we hit it off here and by phone and most important in person, we are into eachother.
just chat away here and you never know. And guess what he's in Iraq right now serving our
Country and I live in Pennsylvania and he got some relief time off and he came out
to PA to meet me and glad he did and he was glad he did too.

[Edited 11/4/2007 4:18:47 PM]

11/4/2007 4:18:24 PM Where would you look for someone to have a relationship?  

fiddlebritches
Duncan, OK

well congrats girlfriend! hope it works out

11/4/2007 4:19:24 PM Where would you look for someone to have a relationship?  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

On secong thought...

[Edited 11/4/2007 4:19:49 PM]

11/4/2007 4:20:04 PM Where would you look for someone to have a relationship?  

naiveangel07
Chambersburg, PA

Thanks Walt.
so do I,all you can do is hope for the best,and he is a good guy he
deserves someone who is going to be patient and devoted.

11/4/2007 4:20:13 PM Where would you look for someone to have a relationship?  

truegrace
Hagerstown, MD

just be yourself, learn to smile at all you meet start a conversation in a check out line, elevator the person next to you in a restaurant, convience store, gas station anywhere, never know who you might meet

Page: 1, 2