Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

https megapersonals eu

Furthermore, you can even get a list of all the dates available close to you! free online dating columbus ohio Not having to use your hands is particularly appealing in the course of a viral pandemic, which brings us to our next section. When it comes to on line dating, even so, the reasons people pick to upgrade to the payment models are far a lot more varied than with a typical gaming app. kat stacks onlyfans The operators of these websites cull vast amounts of information from users (age, interests, ethnicity, religion, and so forth.

skipthegames sex

Time to start off asking the ideal concerns to get some clarity on your partnership status. south bend dating As a contributor to Tom s Guide he s identified a happy middle ground writing about apps, mobile gaming and other geekery. So in order to have the best matches, i have to superlike to my targeted marketplace. san antonio double list On line dating corporations are privy to the fact that people today use them for travel.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/4/2007 5:56:22 PM Does one ever reach an age of solitude by choice?  

cutencuddls
Hopewell, VA

What I mean is, do you believe you will ever choose to be on your own... no longing for another. Obviously I am not speaking of those that are in relationships. I was just reading over some profiles and posts and see such a variety of ages on here and was wondering... is it just human nature to want to share life experiences with someone as part of a couple?

Two things cause me to pause before answering. 1) My grandfather died about a year and a half ago and my grandmother makes comments now about "finally" being able to have her "OWN" place, room, stuff etc. Then again, my grandmother isn't healthy and speaks often of just wanting to "go home" already. 2) My mother was telling me about an upcoming wedding she is going to be attending. I stated my congratulations and she blew me off, saying this woman was just getting married for "companionship. Not really love, she just doesn't want to live alone". Well then, why not think about a roommate?

Anyway... thoughts?

11/4/2007 6:00:14 PM Does one ever reach an age of solitude by choice?  

crazycajun74
Dallas, TX

I am a nurturer and caretaker by nature so I think I will always want a companion. I survived a bad marriage but I still want someone to spend the rest of my life with (piece of paper or no piece of paper). I want someone to grow old with and to hold my hand on the rollercoaster of life. At least this is how I feel today.

11/4/2007 6:01:25 PM Does one ever reach an age of solitude by choice?  

slinky1971
Kingston, GA

I tink we all have the ability to be alone. Just like we could all cut spices from our food. the question is, why should we? the real question is, can we ever become mature enough to pick mates without being confused by loneliness

11/4/2007 6:04:43 PM Does one ever reach an age of solitude by choice?  

1mt
Johnstown, PA

i don't think life was intended to go thru by yourself
i will keep looking untill i find the right person to share
all the life's little ups and downs. and like cajun said paper or no paper
is not important, it is just to have someone to share life

11/4/2007 6:05:56 PM Does one ever reach an age of solitude by choice?  

slinky1971
Kingston, GA

Humans are social animals, some might say its a sickness to not desire a mate.

11/4/2007 6:19:52 PM Does one ever reach an age of solitude by choice?  

tmac559
Louisville, KY

my record in relationships means do not pay attention to what I write. My wisdom based on those wuo can't teach. Relationships when found and true can create two working as one. I know ther are people now saying how lame. We all know what we want in a partner the problem is we settle. When I say settle I mean we accept things that we do not like but we figure it is not tha big of a thing. Give it 6 months or a year the acceptace will come up. Bottom line you know what you want in a relationship do not settle.

11/4/2007 6:43:07 PM Does one ever reach an age of solitude by choice?  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE

Do not settle?????? Think about that a bit....will you? Seams to me everyone must settle in some way or stay alone!!! If their are two there is a give & take a back & forth, ect,ect.

11/4/2007 6:45:17 PM Does one ever reach an age of solitude by choice?  

slinky1971
Kingston, GA

of course we all settle. the trick is to justify it to our minds.

11/4/2007 7:07:27 PM Does one ever reach an age of solitude by choice?  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

I lived in solitude most of my adult life and that was by choice. I still have it.. but it is no longer my choice or desire. I can live happily alone and have for years. Now I desire to share my life with someone again. My brother, on the other hand, admits that he cannot live alone.. he needs someone to be with him.

11/4/2007 7:08:05 PM Does one ever reach an age of solitude by choice?  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

its not settling.. its finding that compatability

11/4/2007 7:09:05 PM Does one ever reach an age of solitude by choice?  

tmac559
Louisville, KY

If you do settle to be with who you want fine. The issue is you make that call and do not let it be a excuse latter. If you are willing to accept and not bring it up in a argument.That the issue is not that important to you that it will justfy throwing it in the face of your partner.The issue of settle as I talk to myself is that I thought I could accept but in the long run I couldn't. Sorry to many yagers

11/4/2007 7:13:05 PM Does one ever reach an age of solitude by choice?  

peachess
El Reno, OK

I to am a nuturer and even my ex says I was a great wife, I wish like Cajun to have that again someday. (paper or no paper). I don't wish to settle with just any mate but, I can't see trying to justify wanting what I myself am not. That is why I'm still working on it.
xoxoPeaches.

11/4/2007 7:14:54 PM Does one ever reach an age of solitude by choice?  

mildmanner
Louisville, KY

yes, that way if you can accept the fact that you can truely be happy alone, then when do do meet that special one you have more to offer them. i have to many friends that can
not be alone, so they choose to be in bad relationships just to have someone.

11/4/2007 7:16:49 PM Does one ever reach an age of solitude by choice?  

9thstwonder
Chesapeake Beach, MD

I gave up last year, and except for my kids was enjoying my solitude for about five months. Last summer, I was invited to a friends 50th birthday party. He died the morning of his party in a motor cycle accident. It was at the party that we found out that he had died. It was a wake up call for me. I started the roller coaster world of dating/living again. There is a movie, The Shawshank Redemption, in it there is quote, "Get busy living or get busy dying". I decided with whatever time I have left, I will get busy living. No more solitude for me.

11/5/2007 4:46:53 AM Does one ever reach an age of solitude by choice?  

cutencuddls
Hopewell, VA

But that's just it 9th... does "solitude" equate "dying"? I just don't know....

I know for me personally, I continue to want to share my life with someone even if I am comfortable with myself. I have resolved myself to the fact that I will more than likely be alone for AT LEAST another decade, but that doesn't mean I wish to live out the rest of my days on my own. Then again, I, as others have mentioned, am also a nurturer. Guess it is a good thing I have kids at home! LOL

Page: 1, 2