Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

sugar daddy hookup site

It is tricky to obtain a balance amongst respecting boundaries and savoring the moment. globe dating site DES does not have Unemployment Insurance offices. Due to our custody arrangements for our youngsters and our perform schedules, we couldn t meet as speedily as we would have liked but we talked for about a month by means of text and everyday phone calls. omegle roleplay ideas Even your shyest or most uncomfortable participant can manage to talk with a different individual for two minutes.

mega personal alternative

Either you ve by no means experienced these web sites/apps or they are diverse tinder and Match from the ones I ve applied. boone craigslist all personals She met him just before COVID arrived in March, and they had already enjoyed a romantic Valentine s Day evening at the opera house. Then grab the chance to start out a conversation about wanderlust on a dating app and do not miss out on this adventurous query, to know their likes/dislikes and hobbies much better. disco gay dating If you are hunting for anything distinct in a mate, odds are there is a dating web page or app just for that.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/9/2007 3:27:41 PM Pet Peeves Men Place in Their Email to You  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

I bet that post above scared 98% of the men to ask me out to lunch...

Just chat with me first to get to know me, don't just assume from an email with no introduction that I will bite.........or want to get a bite..

11/13/2007 8:50:00 PM Pet Peeves Men Place in Their Email to You  

kodaseeksdate
Steelville, MO

ok I got wink, email to follow,NO PIC, ask me to spend weekend with the UNKNOWN.
right away, see the flag go UP
I asked, where's pic, OH,I look like ALAN JACKSON....
oh good, ... follow a man around motel room.
GOD they think older women r going to race for him...
not tonight honey, GOT HEADACHE.
happy dating,girls... you have to laugh at them

to close, not sure who is more stupid, me for even responding, emailing such idiot
or THEM

11/26/2007 11:51:31 AM Pet Peeves Men Place in Their Email to You  

libraryliz
Martinsville, VA

It is really bad on myspace. They must all use the same speech. Example he is from ca. and his picture is of him and the statute of liberty. They have the city in all caps and the state in little letters. block and report. One was from North Carolina. duh. picked the wrong chick. I knew more about the state than he did. I was bad asking him all about his area while I had the city pulled up on another computer. Couldn't answer anything. One of those that just popped on in on my yahoo im. He got zapped.

Calling me hun and doesn't even know me. That is a peeve. I don't have anything on my profile on myspace and they still write that junk about reading my profile. duh. They don't read my profile here either.

Liz

11/27/2007 6:25:05 PM Pet Peeves Men Place in Their Email to You  

horsedreamer101
Watertown, SD

here is a good one, after only one email from a " totally dream man " (HA), he wrote,
hey honey, I have just one favor to ask of you..... he wanted to get here to meet me, but one thing, he didn't have money for his "SON" to fly with him from Nigeria, oh yes, let me run out and send you money, YOU FREAK lets see. where is the DELETE and IGNORE button.... ha

12/1/2007 5:52:54 PM Pet Peeves Men Place in Their Email to You  

kam356
Grand Blanc, MI

I get pretty disgusted with the guys who have photos of themselves with no shirts; no pants or laying in bed. At 20, it was sexy. At 50, most of these guys need to look in a mirror. Now, if George Clooney was doing it, I would not be complaining. However, I have yet to see George on this site. I keep looking, though. He is single.

12/1/2007 9:03:06 PM Pet Peeves Men Place in Their Email to You  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Kam...I hear you loud and clear! Do these men have full length mirrors in the house? Do they use them? Don't get me wrong, when I care for someone, believe me I do see a stud...but a stranger? Good grief, cover yourself up, cuz honey you are not sexy, hot, or enticing!!

12/2/2007 5:03:26 AM Pet Peeves Men Place in Their Email to You  

heatherhoney
Middlesboro, KY

Guys with no shirt on in their pics....

[Edited 12/2/2007 5:03:36 AM]

12/2/2007 5:13:29 AM Pet Peeves Men Place in Their Email to You  

heatherhoney
Middlesboro, KY

I guess that my biggest pet peeve is getting mail from guys "wanting to see where it goes" when they live 15 states away and my profile clearly states I am not looking for lond distance relationship...

12/2/2007 5:46:00 AM Pet Peeves Men Place in Their Email to You  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

I received an email from a "man"..."do you mind crossdressers, men that dress like gurls, but make love with their man thing in the bedroom?"

He had photos too, and I swear he looked better in his lil black dress and heels than I do in mine.

12/2/2007 6:24:42 AM Pet Peeves Men Place in Their Email to You  

heatherhoney
Middlesboro, KY

Thats funny vixen

12/2/2007 9:06:11 AM Pet Peeves Men Place in Their Email to You  

im_geminigirl
Willard, MO

I've read all posts here...I have to say...I'm very proud of all of you.

This girl at work was stupid enough to 'SEND MONEY' $9,000 to be exact...She had been im'ing him for several months...Guy was supposed to be building churches in Nigeria (no africa replies from me..lol) couldn't get ahold of his headquarters in Chicago...I think it was a holiday/4 day weekend...and he needed to buy supplies to keep his team busy and he could fly stateside to visit her for the weekend.

He sent her 'fake checks' which she deposited and sent him the money for supplies and airfare...HE NEVER SHOWED...of course, the checks bounced.

We now call them backward talkers, because in many other languages, sentences are structured opposite of the English language. They are very easy to spot because of this.

Hell yeah...delete...block.

Want to share a funny e-mail with you...guy keeps sending this...I'm just letting him because there is no subject yet...I want to see how stupid he is...I send back???????????????????????????????????????????????????? every time...lol

11-27...Sure would love to when your not busy

I know how things get. But feel free to get a hold of me.

11-27...Sure would love to when your not busy

did I forget to do something here heres this/(phone # here)

11-28...: SO when would be a good time for you

Then I can work around that ,how does that sound to you?

11-28...SO when would be a good time for you

hows next to tuesday sound to you

11-28...SO when would be a good time for you

Well hat does not help at all

11-29...SO when would be a good time for you

I am open the whole day yes I am free for that day so you pick a time

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol...men...

12/2/2007 8:43:29 PM Pet Peeves Men Place in Their Email to You  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I get the ones that want to be dominated. Should I consider that an insult?

12/3/2007 9:36:47 AM Pet Peeves Men Place in Their Email to You  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

Got this email that wanted a financial statement from me as to if I'm credit worthy for him to date?I emailed back "sure! Just as soon as I get out of jail for money laundering and from the hospital with this rare disease that I have!!" Can't understand why he is still looking because he is such a catch!!

Another---three emails from a 21 year old--Damn you're hot---I'm from Missouri--Do you have a webcam? PUSHING THE BLOCK BUTTON!!!

12/3/2007 10:33:56 AM Pet Peeves Men Place in Their Email to You  

heynowsaythat
Columbus, OH

Can we meet? - HELL NO, Who are you , when would you like to murder me, Today or tomorrow, Oh yeah this was the first emial from a guy with no Photo...

OH, You are so Beautiful... - Really? kidding me right? Like heard that all my life, And?....Say something new!!!!

Do you like white guys? Yes, if they not like.... 57 years old!!! Yucko!!!

Do I like white Chocolate... Not! DO I eat Candy, NO!!!!!No!!!! NO!!!

Please read my profile I say... THen they never Come back!!!

Love this thread!!!

12/3/2007 11:49:56 AM Pet Peeves Men Place in Their Email to You  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

LOL@ credit worthy.......I want to know if they are sponge worthy!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5