Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megaperonals

The customers who are old adequate to be totally more than dating games that have a tendency to be consumed by them see this as a benefit. online dating scottsdale az If you understand your teen is working with dating apps, take the chance to talk about applying social media safely and responsibly and go over what is out of bounds. But there shouldn t be any sexual messages exchanged ahead of a very first meeting. bacchanal new orleans dress code Rooms and foremost, dating one particular is comfortable and secure.

listcrawler.com

Match is the most common on the web dating app in 17 states according to PCMag s survey of 2,000 people today. online dating cedar rapids iowa Ofcourse I would mainly because that s no various to in genuine life if you met them. Drake says both he and his girlfriend have been a bit freaked out, but that they d decided they would continue to see one an additional. craigslist sexo Less is additional here, but it s worth bringing up if want be.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/3/2007 12:42:41 PM Pet Peeves Men Place in Their Email to You  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

General One of my interests may seem obscene or wierd to most ladies, but I have found a couple that enjoy this interest. I like to use my pc cam and "entertain" interested ladies. In other words, show myself naked to ladies and do anything they ask me to do. As I said, I enjoy it more if they have a cam and like to participate, but enjoy just performing for them. Most of the ladies are around my age or a bit younger. A couple are in their 30's. I found ladies near my age, especially the ones that are divorced or widowed still have a strong sexual urge and enjoy relieving that urge with me. Some are married and tell me their husband has lost interest in sex and appreciate me taking an interest in them and getting aroused for them. They have told me that seeing me in an aroused state gets them feeling that way too and use that opportunity to "let their fingers do the walking!" If you are interested, I would love to hear from you. However, if you are interested, I will show you more than my face. If you like what you see me doing, great! If not, then I understand. Hope to hear from you. My cam is on my yahoo ID....................

Here you go Vix--Check and see if he's sponge-worthy!!!!!!

12/3/2007 3:30:28 PM Pet Peeves Men Place in Their Email to You  

stonylake
Shelby, MI

Hey,
You fine lady's have been having to much fun.I'm new to this only had a couple of winks.You are right about that beach.

12/3/2007 3:51:56 PM Pet Peeves Men Place in Their Email to You  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

Oh Welcome to the site and as you can see there's some great ones out there---I'll share with ya!!!

12/3/2007 3:53:24 PM Pet Peeves Men Place in Their Email to You  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

Since Vex just tried to give me her crossdresser-even recommended me to him--paybacks are hell, let me tell ya!!!!

12/3/2007 4:23:45 PM Pet Peeves Men Place in Their Email to You  

misspriss0902
Kyle, TX

hello everyone. i'm new here, but i had to say that i could relate to everything you all said. i too get e-mails from the nuts, fruits and flakes. i thought it was just me!...lol. glad to know that others are getting crazy shit too....lol, sorry. you ladies are freaking funny and i thank you all!

12/3/2007 4:34:37 PM Pet Peeves Men Place in Their Email to You  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Hi Miss...yes, there is nothing like a group of great ladies to keep your spirits up..Welcome to this special little spot on the site

12/3/2007 7:28:41 PM Pet Peeves Men Place in Their Email to You  

misspriss0902
Kyle, TX

thanks, lotus...i can see i'm in very good company!

12/3/2007 11:45:26 PM Pet Peeves Men Place in Their Email to You  

rosannachanna
Des Moines, IA

Hey you guys, welcome Miss & Stony. You already seem like a regular Lotis. I see your posts often so you must like it a lot, as I do. You will get your share and then some of laughs each day. It's a riot in here sometimes. I just read a post by elfiegirl, who said all us womyn need to email her cause she has some new news about a scammin' man. I emailed her and I see I have a message right now so I'm going to log off and read it, will get back to ya but I think you should email her too. Have fun and good luck to you all. It's wonderful to look out for each other here and the guys hate other guys who are scammers also. They get real anxious for us to out them so we won't all be suspicious of all of them. Later, Channa
FOLLOW UP ON SCAMMIN' MAN: email her for your own take on this but what I got was that he's all about sex talk. You can just block that right off, don't ever think you need to be nice or kind to the sort who introduces himself as Mr. wienerman. Ha have fun!

[Edited 12/4/2007 12:18:59 AM]

12/4/2007 12:00:09 PM Pet Peeves Men Place in Their Email to You  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

I cam nightly in the nude, even says so in my profile......

[Edited 12/4/2007 3:34:23 PM]

12/4/2007 2:15:52 PM Pet Peeves Men Place in Their Email to You  

rosannachanna
Des Moines, IA

well you hot vixon, wouldn't want to see no stranger ole f*ck neekid though!

12/4/2007 5:00:29 PM Pet Peeves Men Place in Their Email to You  

bonamassafreek
Spencer, OH

What does it mean when someone wants to be your Featured Friend? New to all this, and in my inbox are a bunch of requests from guys to be a FF. Shouldn't you at least get to know someone first? A peeve of mine is when you write something interesting about yourself ( at least I think it is!) and they totally ignore it and write back something about themselves that doesn't even relate to anything I said! Guess men don't listen, even when they are reading!

12/4/2007 5:18:04 PM Pet Peeves Men Place in Their Email to You  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Hi Bona...so very true about men and how they listen and read...but this is a date site, and I do believe the initial contact a man sends, well, he is thinking with the other head I joined about a month ago..the first email I recieved was someone inviting me to be a friend..I wrote back that it would be impossible because he is a total stranger. I reserve the friend section for people that I have chatted with one on one or in a thread...people that I respect and want as friends. From what I understand, you can add friends and also not have the photos appear on your profile. Hope this helps, it is the best I have, maybe someone that has been here longer can give you more input.

12/4/2007 5:48:12 PM Pet Peeves Men Place in Their Email to You  

bonamassafreek
Spencer, OH

Thanks Lotus-Only been on a few days, but I love these forums! Just happened upon them while exploring, and I have been reading and laughing and learning! Thanks for responding too- I have posted a few things and was beginning to feel like the new girl at school that no one would talk to!!

12/4/2007 5:54:26 PM Pet Peeves Men Place in Their Email to You  

lotus3
Venice, FL

It is a pleasure to meet you bona...I have found i am most comfortable in this group or the over 50 group. Every now and then I drop in on the other forums...but if I were you I would make an introduction to the over 50...they will give you a big welcome and help you with whatever you need. ...Gloria

12/4/2007 6:14:22 PM Pet Peeves Men Place in Their Email to You  

bonamassafreek
Spencer, OH

Thanks Gloria- the 50+ group IS the most fun- and I notice that group has the most posts! Ruth Ellen

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5