Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

three way hookup

You need to don t forget that just one particular small decision from you can completely adjust the outcome of a story. free chat line miami florida I talked about this with my therapist, he told me that this is typical to feel like this since I was never ever appropriately treated from my previous traumas considering the fact that I generally stopped medication and sessions mid way by means of. My youngsters, Sophie and Connor, each in their twenties, intervened. best places to get laid reddit He came home to our hometown and we matched on Tinder, I swiped on him figuring out who he was.

mega personal classified

Alternatively of just expecting to GET factors look at what you re willing to GIVE very first. buford dating I recall pondering that it was either the cutest factor or the weirdest thing. It meant each our videos appeared side by side on screen and as the initial poster, she would have been notified that I had completed a duet with her. kazakhstan girl dating You can share some cheesy moments from the past and laugh out loud, as a result easing the situation.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/6/2007 6:52:52 AM Interracial or not..........why do they or don't they work?  

hzleyes126t9
Portland, TX

I have met many people who for some reason or another will only date outside of their race or only date within their race. What type of person are you and why? On this vast planet we call earth, in this wonderful country we call America, will love ever cease to see color between two people?

11/6/2007 7:02:15 AM Interracial or not..........why do they or don't they work?  

samwise
Bremerton, WA

Within,,

Im not touching this with a 10 foot f*cking pole.

11/6/2007 7:05:12 AM Interracial or not..........why do they or don't they work?  

sumbeach763
Columbia, SC

I hope one day it will, but there is so much hate, here, and until we as awhole come together, and stop all this hate , it will continue....

I dont teach it , but its here still here........So yes I do hope and pray that all races can come together , and be happy........JMO............Beach

11/6/2007 7:36:09 AM Interracial or not..........why do they or don't they work?  

silkpanties52
Baytown, TX

Try a 20 foot pole

Not my thread so sorry i entered !

lets just say life is short so enjoy

11/6/2007 7:40:04 AM Interracial or not..........why do they or don't they work?  

metalwraith
South Easton, MA

I've seen them work, it's just a matter of not letting the opinions of others bother you.

And I'm all for it, I only want to date black or latino women, personal preference. Once you get past the exotic looks and know the person.. They're the same inside as everyone else. And if you truly love the person and enjoy being with them, color isn't an issue.

11/6/2007 8:19:06 AM Interracial or not..........why do they or don't they work?  

johncjohn
Las Vegas, NV

Boy it's sad to read we still have issues with this. I did a study on this in college for my speech class and it was about 50/50 regarding interracial dating. I have dated various races and cultural back-rounds and find no problems in enjoying people of other ethnic persuasion. If your goal is to preserve a race, so be it, if not go for it. Whatever the case. Let others be with whom they want. Grow up America!

11/6/2007 8:39:58 AM Interracial or not..........why do they or don't they work?  

silkpanties52
Baytown, TX

Opps

better clear something up here

I have a very close friend who i helped him and his
wife raise their family who is black and i see him
once or twice a week.

I love all of them and they know that and one of
his kids is mixed......

but that doesn't mean i have to like it....
he knows that and it doesn't matter to him we are still
happy and just don't discuss it.

America will never go back to how it was
tooo much cement and not enough forest to hid behind,
Hell even the birds don't know where to go any more,
you see them dead where the hit the window.

11/6/2007 8:56:45 AM Interracial or not..........why do they or don't they work?  

bubbadt
Kennedy, NY

I think I got this right
What bothers me the most with this topic is:
The differant races all have this preserve our heritage.
Polish want theirs
Italian want theirs
Africans the same
EVERY ETHNIC group wants to preserve their past.
This all well and good.
Question: How do any of us preserve our ethnic background
by Mixing? Not a happening.
While I was in collega, Criminal Justice, I had to take
a class on Black History, I was amazed at some of the
findings. I did not know the first slaves in this
country were not black, they were white people,
criminals that gave 7 years of their life to slavery
to gain their freedom.
Now, YOU ME AND anyone born after the facts, are NOT
responcible for our fore fathers actions, yet we still
have all these issues.
Peurto Rico was made a state for the Governments desire
to be able to attack Cuba, no other reason
This country opened its doors to any person looking for
a better life.
MOST of our families came from other countries.
Our government has opened our borders and accepted all
the people of the world.
One question: If I was to go to Poland,Africa,Mexico
and any other country.
Would I be called a Polish American-American-afro-?
Hell No, I would have to adopt their ways to survive.
Color is color-Races are races, Why Not Preserve the
integrity of our Heratige and not cross the line?
This not to offend and single out anyone.
Just sick of all the Hype about save our heritage,
then go out and have to mix, bad deal.

11/6/2007 9:08:41 AM Interracial or not..........why do they or don't they work?  

gotlove4u
Texarkana, TX

i think u all are crazy shit like what color a person skinn is shouldn't matter
i think we all need to come down from those high hell we have on and look deep within our own souls maybe we wouldn't be looking for dates

11/6/2007 9:23:15 AM Interracial or not..........why do they or don't they work?  

falcon77
Eugene, OR

I think the cultural differences of different ethnicities is what scares people off. It's a comfort zone for people to stay within what they know for most. It's sad because you could potentially find something really special outside of your race as well. Ultimately though, it's an individual's choice on who they want to know, date, or marry in life and how they want to experience that path. There is beauty in every culture if you just choose to see it though.

[Edited 11/6/2007 9:27:23 AM]

11/6/2007 9:23:29 AM Interracial or not..........why do they or don't they work?  

ljgiggles
Edgewater, FL

I'll go there, I'm not skeered.. For me its not the race, I myself am not attracted to really dark men, but the lighter skinned men I am. My really good friend is interracial (blk. dad, wht. mom) Hes hot as hell!!! I doubt that helps ..lol

[Edited 11/6/2007 9:24:44 AM]

11/6/2007 9:26:49 AM Interracial or not..........why do they or don't they work?  

gotlove4u
Texarkana, TX

now ljgiggles that offened me not !!! i wouldn't date a white woman in this country but over sea oh hell yeah

11/6/2007 9:29:46 AM Interracial or not..........why do they or don't they work?  

peachess
El Reno, OK

I am Heinz57 and Proud!! So, Drink Bleach if you can't deal with that!
xoxoPeaches.

11/6/2007 9:31:47 AM Interracial or not..........why do they or don't they work?  

potentloveslave
Dade City, FL

We are all created the same way, just because our skin tone is different, shouldn't matter. But everyone has their own likes/dislikes.

11/6/2007 9:32:05 AM Interracial or not..........why do they or don't they work?  

ljgiggles
Edgewater, FL

I think its my height but I attract a lot of black men?? then again a lot of hispanic men too. Heck i dont know. Im shuttin up.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4