Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free datehookup dating site

For instance, NSFW posts are permitted but ought to be labeled as such so users can decide if they want to view the post or not. craigslist chicago female looking for male And plenty of them have further functions that make it a lot easier to communicate with people too, by means of chat messages and question prompts. MOOQ picks out the best matches who are of your style. omegle but for sexting In truth, I ve been on OkCupid on and off, for roughly the final 11 years.

hookup sites near me

Just keep in mind these 3 actions, and you ll have a fantastic time. grand junction hook up The matches on this platform are not primarily based on photos rather a series of inquiries. Initially it was enjoyable, in particular on the initial day. doublelist not loading Now I get to spend my years traveling the world with my best buddy, loving on our mini farm of animals and normally having somebody to assist me pick what show to binge watch next.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/11/2009 4:21:11 AM does the age difference matter if you both like each other ?  

pyro2222
Fair Lawn, NJ

does the age difference matter if you both like each other ?

see i meet this girl. and shes really nice and smart and pretty. im 21 shes 16.
i feel idk maybe " pathetic" . but hey as long as we both like each other. and her parents are cool with my age. then i guess its alright? ... let me know i just gotta be careful with this one.

3/11/2009 4:41:50 AM does the age difference matter if you both like each other ?  

countrysweet677
Over 2,000 Posts (2,809)
Bordelonville, LA

she's 16 dude nuf said!!! unless you like 3 hots and a cot...

3/11/2009 4:44:18 AM does the age difference matter if you both like each other ?  

tar_to_the_heel
Over 2,000 Posts (2,185)
Greensboro, NC

16 is legal age for consensual relations in most states..........check your state laws and make sure you aren't breaking the law, but most likely she is legal. Not sure you'll have anything in common with her.....big difference in those two ages, but if its something you feel strongly about as far as an emaotional connection with her, don't worry about others so much and do what your heart tells you

3/11/2009 4:45:10 AM does the age difference matter if you both like each other ?  

cocopuffs375
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,047)
Suffern, NY

I don't date anyone younger than me..even if he is cute....thats not the point..there are many other factors...but to each their own I guess

3/11/2009 4:46:04 AM does the age difference matter if you both like each other ?  

ge0ge0
Tallahassee, FL

It matters if she's a minor. Sorry that's the law and it's there for a reason. It's your responsibility to abide by those laws. She's not going to care your a** is in a sling and her parents might be fine with it right now but one "aw crap" screws up a hundred "atta boys". The first time you piss them off or your minor girlfriend they have a very powerful tool to use against you.

Do yourself a favor and just don't compromise yourself like that. There are plenty of girls your age or "of legal age" around. Seek them out.

3/11/2009 4:47:07 AM does the age difference matter if you both like each other ?  

stlstella
Saint Louis, MO

Her parents are ok with it?

Most girls get a 21 yr old...my parents were not ok with it, I wasn't with my daughter.

Makes me wonder...

3/11/2009 4:49:02 AM does the age difference matter if you both like each other ?  

carolyn2009
Lynchburg, OH

Your in New Jersey...she is a minor...move on

3/11/2009 6:28:50 AM does the age difference matter if you both like each other ?  

firstlight
Over 2,000 Posts (3,471)
Strasburg, VA

I personally know a young man who became involved with a sixteen year old when he was 19. Everything was fine. The parents of the girl even let him spend the nights there. Then she became pregnant and they prosecuted him for consensual statutory rape. He served 9 months in the county jail.

3/11/2009 7:13:20 AM does the age difference matter if you both like each other ?  

judit0606
Over 2,000 Posts (3,352)
Big Stone Gap, VA

Of course, you are going to do what you want to do no matter WHAT our opinions are, aren't you? Sigh, JUST BE CAREFUL...very careful!!! THIS could get you into BIG TIME trouble...

3/11/2009 1:14:30 PM does the age difference matter if you both like each other ?  

tater2009
Over 2,000 Posts (3,746)
Evansville, IN

put it this way. i got a daughter thats about to turn 16. ever try to date her and i would cut your nuts out with a dull butter knife and then i would really get rude and show you how i felt about it.

your 21, think about that for a moment. you wanting someone who can't catch you sneaking about or what? wrong thing to post m8. grow the f**k up and get a girl your own age.

this ones a bad subject. i see to many young girls getting screwed over by older guys.

3/11/2009 1:17:45 PM does the age difference matter if you both like each other ?  

ladyog
Over 2,000 Posts (2,964)
The Dalles, OR

Depends on if you are talking about two adults....I always seem to get younger guys...
I have more in common as far as music and the things that I am into...

3/11/2009 2:20:13 PM does the age difference matter if you both like each other ?  

jo_mee
Waco, TX

I've dated younger guys, but I'm 38 and they were in their 20's.
However, I'm afraid age DOES matter when you are talking about teenagers.

[Edited 3/11/2009 2:20:42 PM PST]

3/11/2009 2:22:16 PM does the age difference matter if you both like each other ?  
eimi
Over 1,000 Posts (1,349)
Jacksonville, FL

Isn't that illegal?? I mean she is a minor and your legal adult age now right. Or is it different in your state?

3/11/2009 3:14:51 PM does the age difference matter if you both like each other ?  
redjulie65
Over 1,000 Posts (1,031)
Beloit, WI

Quote from carolyn2009:
Your in New Jersey...she is a minor...move on

3/11/2009 3:17:04 PM does the age difference matter if you both like each other ?  

darlinshel
Over 2,000 Posts (3,208)
Clayton, NC

If both are legal age, then no it wouldn't matter. In your case, she's 16 so that's creepy and illegal.

Either wait 2 years and if the spark is still there, then go for it, or find someone legal age. Is she really worth prison time and screwing up the rest of your life?