Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

datehookup houston

Certain, possibly I couldn t please every person, but with a profile like this, I could at least get a date. lake tahoe dating site In exchange for playing wingwoman for a good pal of mine, she d generally score us a handful of cost free drinks, which was great for two broke, lately postcollege ladies. The challenges are steeper when it comes to scoring dates and converting them into something among a spectrum of a 1 night stand to a long term partnership. adultlook tucson When I didn t respond, Jay would flood me with dolphin videos and photos.

tinder hookups and dating

Despite the fact that asking a guy about his family may look a tiny personal, you can at least get a sense on how he views these vital relationships with the men and women who know him finest. oakland dating service Folks who are fitness freaks, appreciate talking about a healthier life style and will also feel rewarded. Very best case scenario, you get to know every other rapid and discover no matter if or not you happen to be a fantastic match. sarah kunin wedding Lately I ve been considering about trying on line dating again, get myself back out there and see what comes of it.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/6/2007 1:06:12 PM How many of us even play games?  

boomer420s
Plains, MT

I play one video game. Socom: US Navy Seals. Started with the first one, now on addition number four. Combined Assault. No greater thrill than sneaking up behind somebody and pulling out your pistol, make a snide comment...pulling the trigger. The best part, you know on the other end, someone is throwing the controller down in utter defeat. Great stress reliever too.

11/12/2007 8:01:27 PM How many of us even play games?  

sharefantasies
Bronx, NY

I love video games ... residnet evil ...silent hill ... tomb raider ... soul reaver ... legacy of kain etc. etc. etc.

11/12/2007 8:32:31 PM How many of us even play games?  

octavin
Erieville, NY

cant replace halo 1

11/13/2007 10:14:19 PM How many of us even play games?  

sharefantasies
Bronx, NY

i've been into video games since the atari ... oops, have i said 2 much? ...lmao!

11/16/2007 8:20:13 PM How many of us even play games?  

lighthawkx
Portland, OR

Thanks much, PS3 ROCKS

11/19/2007 9:39:24 PM How many of us even play games?  

yankeeluvspeach
Athens, GA

sharefantasies, now you've done it.. I'm gonna be thinking about my legacy of kain withdraws for the next 48 hours.. Stumbled on soul reaver when it first came out for ps1 and then had to go back and get original Blood omen to fill in the blanks. I've got every one of them now. I still pop them in now and again and make new discoveries. Friend of mine and I, it was all we'd talk about when we talked on the phone every once a month or so (not literally all we'd talk about, I'm not THAT much of a nerd!)

11/19/2007 10:34:59 PM How many of us even play games?  

yankeeluvspeach
Athens, GA

photo, it's no worse than the tomb raider games really. In fact I think they're both EIDOS productions. It just takes a while to get used to. Fact of the matter is, camera will always be a bit of a problem because of the nature of spontenatity inherent in video games.

11/20/2007 7:02:18 AM How many of us even play games?  

sharefantasies
Bronx, NY

lol @ yakeeluvspeach... i'm so sorry ... withdrawl cure ... pop the game in and spend a few hours with old friends .. funny thing is my son bought the game and i didnt catch my attention ... but when i played defiance ... i was hooked ... got my hands on blood omen 2 ... i felt like a kid at christmas ... lol.. i really want to play them from the beginning but it's so hard to find old games ... same thing with FF til i played FF10 ... i've learned that some games you have to play urself ... just watching someone else play doesn't do the game justice ... ... oh and gamers can go on & on & on ... my son and i r still arguinbg over the whole resident evil movies compared to the games ... no shame here ...

11/20/2007 4:05:30 PM How many of us even play games?  

yankeeluvspeach
Athens, GA

share, you can always try ebay if you're really jonesing for the whole story. The only thing I'll warn you about is that the original blood omen is 2d and a little on the monotonous side at times. It was one of the first games to have voice acting play a key roll in the game though. Worth it from a hardcore gamer's perspective.

11/20/2007 10:49:41 PM How many of us even play games?  

sharefantasies
Bronx, NY

thanks for the tip yakee ... do u have any reconmendation for other games in the same genre? survival horror?

11/21/2007 3:13:15 AM How many of us even play games?  

yankeeluvspeach
Athens, GA

share, if you don't mind going back a bit graphically, the game Martian Gothic for the ps1 is pretty decent. The Suffering 1&2 are pretty good, although they're definately not for kids. I read somewhere that they're coming out with a new silent hill. The main character's supposed to be a retired soldier, so you'll get someone who can aim for a change. I'm still hacking my way through silent hill 4, at the moment. If you ever get stuck, www.gamefaqs.com is a good place to go for FREE walkthroughs.

11/23/2007 11:55:58 PM How many of us even play games?  

skipaway
Bartlett, IL

12/4/2007 8:31:30 PM How many of us even play games?  

lsjlover
Surrey, BC

Counter-Strike all the way. I prefer computer games to console games. In the end though, its not about the game, its about the community you can build on some online servers and forums. Unfortunately there are waaay more bad servers than good ones.

12/5/2007 11:15:55 PM How many of us even play games?  

jeremy_j
Mount Sterling, KY

Yea i play games PC First person shooter .... . I could name the games but that would take to much time Oh yea i got skills i use xfire fatyishardcore look me up play agianst me and see for yourself

12/7/2007 1:00:27 AM How many of us even play games?  

1old_goat
Lowry City, MO

I get onna C & C binge ever so many months. Other'n that, I just play freecell while a page is loading.

Page: 1, 2, 3