Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

eugene gay hookup

Lastly but absolutely not least, you need to have to establish a year of peace. personal classifieds atlanta The Higher Cleveland Volunteers can location you in touch with a lot more than one hundred nearby non income needing assistance. Skewed gender ratio is a difficulty, although it is achievable to equalise the number of men and girls at singles events by making them ticketed. best country to get laid as a tourist Garrett also says she would appreciate any feedback or assistance on how to run the site.

megapersonsls

She is also going on a tour with fellow social media star Bryce Hall. single ladies cranbrook bc Like that yearbook from our awkward years, we all have issues we hope our companion will never ever lay eyes on. I was possessing a really fantastic time on a 1st date. reddit hookup apps Despite the fact that it is a opportunity to chat with other guys devoid of all your limits and ios users.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/6/2007 7:00:31 PM Why Women Are Crabby  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

I can't believe I just re-lived my life all over again--boy,am i tired now---lmao..
Men will never understand--no matter what:::

Having my last baby was just so much worse than described there--I really wanted to die--just give me another smell of that stuff,doc--no just push one more time--like****.

Then my daughter was the show-off of the whole hospital--look at the largest chest of any baby born in this hospital--and weighing 10 and a half pounds--22 in. long--a mac truck should have hit me on the way to the dang hospital--ohhhhhhhhhh--ouchhhhh---never having sex again-----lmao---lotsafuninpa.

11/6/2007 8:37:38 PM Why Women Are Crabby  

jeannie1952
Warrensburg, MO

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this, but I am a full time student these days. I was very busy all day, or at least since I posted this silly email thing. I was so surprised to get on and see all the responses. I loved "Why Men are Happy" and quickly copied it and sent to all my friends. That was just great!!!
Sadly, it is also soooo true. Just loved "The World is my urinal". I'm still laughing!!!

Thanks everyone!

11/6/2007 8:40:34 PM Why Women Are Crabby  

jeannie1952
Warrensburg, MO

Oh...sorry...I also meant to ask how you people ever get anything done???? I joined this web site to find my "one true love" Ha! and all I do is read these forums!!! What's wrong with me? It's adictive and I'm trying to study and all I think about is coming back and seeing what has been added. Enough already, I need help!!!

11/6/2007 8:51:38 PM Why Women Are Crabby  

copterdriver
Saint Matthews, SC

Jeannie that was too funny. I've said it before and I'll say many more times, I wouldn't trade places with any woman for the stuff they endure daily. The drama alone would kill me....

Good one Wyoming!

11/6/2007 11:21:21 PM Why Women Are Crabby  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Jeannie, I too am in college full time and I have the same problem of staying off the forums to get the homework done. It is great fun isn't and so is college.

11/7/2007 12:00:01 AM Why Women Are Crabby  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

CRABBY I'm never crabby---what the hell are you talking about?

11/7/2007 3:51:33 AM Why Women Are Crabby  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

crabby? an occasional payback for crabby girls...

11/7/2007 9:00:09 AM Why Women Are Crabby  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

Why are women crabby?. Because the man that she was with, lied about his hygene, to get into her lojeans. I can't believe I said that.

11/7/2007 10:14:34 AM Why Women Are Crabby  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

This was too funny.

11/7/2007 10:32:06 AM Why Women Are Crabby  

elfiegirl
Jacksonville, FL

Great one Wyoming! Will cut & paste it to my guy!

OMG knight! That is THE funniest yet!!!

ROFLMAO!!! I can't stop! Oh...my stomach!!! u r killing me!!!!

11/7/2007 10:38:49 AM Why Women Are Crabby  

phucq
Panama City, FL

Don't they make a lotion for this problem?

11/7/2007 11:21:49 AM Why Women Are Crabby  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

Wow "herefrom" That was funny!

And "wood" the P.M.S. comes and goes!!! What can I say

11/7/2007 1:55:48 PM Why Women Are Crabby  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

words women use. Fine, This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

Five Minutes, If she is getting dressed, this is half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given 5 more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

Nothing, This is the calm before the storm. This means "something" and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with "nothing" usually end in "fine".
Go Ahead This is a dare, not permission, DON'T DO IT!

Loud Sigh, Although not actually a word, the loud sigh is often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing".

That's Okay, This is one of the most dangerous statements that woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

Thanks, This is the least used of all words in the female vocabulary. If a woman is thanking you, do not question it, just say you're welcome and back out of the room slowly.

Send this to the Men you know and want to help, or to the Women you know for a laugh.

11/7/2007 1:59:57 PM Why Women Are Crabby  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

That's okay Lost.

11/7/2007 3:43:57 PM Why Women Are Crabby  

qazyguy
Rockville, MD

Knight, I think it was something about washing extra sheets and pillowcases...

JIM

Page: 1, 2, 3