Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

naija hookup site

Ask all of the individuals who are ones to introduce themselves to the particular person sitting straight across the table who is numbered a two. free dating sites montana Take me for instance, 1 of my core values is authenticity. The distinction between women s pictures or what they say they appear like and the reality has often been definitely astonishing. highest one night stand rate country Was it the year their friends threw them a huge surprise celebration or the year they spent alone, drinking beer, and reading a book? Confident, this can enable you come up with suggestions down the line but more importantly, it offers you an thought of what tends to make them feel unique.

new listcrawler

In reality, some must be absolutely silly or inventive and make you both laugh or believe. senior singles indianapolis Plus, the in depth profiles and ice breaker questions encourage meaningful conversation, generating this app perfect for these hunting to get started severe relationships. But it is not a FYG s job to be that go to particular person for each 1 of their FYGlets. www locanto com login Recently, they had their first significant yelling argument due to the fact they set sail with each other.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/7/2007 9:52:43 PM What if you're totally head over heels for a guy sixteen years older?  

sarahanderson
Derby, KS

okay, so i'm best friends with this giy, only problem is, he's 16 years older, do you think that's a problem or do you think it's okay for me to be crushing on him?

please give advice...
wow that smileys adorable,
anywho, give advice, need it pronto cause this guy is awesome, love im to death and i need advice as to how to ask him out, if i do and what in the world we'd do on a date since h'es like, ancient, anywho, yeah, give advice,
tootles,
sarah

11/7/2007 9:56:14 PM What if you're totally head over heels for a guy sixteen years older?  

potentloveslave
Dade City, FL

If its a crush, thats normal. You have an attraction for a mature man, a father figure. Don't ask him out. It is best to just have that crush than to get into a relationship and have your heart broken.

11/7/2007 9:57:26 PM What if you're totally head over heels for a guy sixteen years older?  

malicai
Edmonton, AB

Girlie, age just happens to be a number.

if you want him, he wants you, if he makes you happy, and you make him happy, and all that goes with it, who the f*ck cares?

Don't let people tell you 'he's too old' or 'she's too young' or any combo in between. If two people make each other happy, then they are great for each other.

11/7/2007 10:01:49 PM What if you're totally head over heels for a guy sixteen years older?  

peachess
El Reno, OK

Age is nothing, Just follow your Gut, Head and Heart..Good Luck!
xoxoPeaches.

11/7/2007 10:09:06 PM What if you're totally head over heels for a guy sixteen years older?  

sarahanderson
Derby, KS

Thanks guys,
i'll take all your advice into consideration and keep you posted and how me and Ryan are doing... the thing is potentionloveslave, i don't think it's just a crush, i think it's more than that, a lot more, i think i know, but i'm kind of scared of what might happen if i do fall for him... i'm a widow so i naturally dont like to be hut by ppl after my hubby died.

11/7/2007 10:10:01 PM What if you're totally head over heels for a guy sixteen years older?  

potentloveslave
Dade City, FL

Well, you said you were crushing on him. That tells me its a crush.

11/7/2007 10:10:02 PM What if you're totally head over heels for a guy sixteen years older?  

justenoughsin
Elkhart, IN

I think it's bad if the guy is 16 years younger,but ask yourself when your 40 do you want to be with a 56 year old?I believe women are naturaly attracted to older men.

11/7/2007 10:11:17 PM What if you're totally head over heels for a guy sixteen years older?  

peachess
El Reno, OK

Maturity has no age
xoxoPeaches.

11/7/2007 10:11:38 PM What if you're totally head over heels for a guy sixteen years older?  

sarahanderson
Derby, KS

i did think about that and considering the guy i'm thinking aobut, i'm pretty sure i wouldn't mind.... i like him that much...

11/7/2007 10:11:49 PM What if you're totally head over heels for a guy sixteen years older?  

justenoughsin
Elkhart, IN

On your profile it looks like your not willing to go any older than 6 years ,hell Im to old for you.Not

11/7/2007 10:12:12 PM What if you're totally head over heels for a guy sixteen years older?  

sarahanderson
Derby, KS

AMEN PEACHES!!!!

11/7/2007 10:12:56 PM What if you're totally head over heels for a guy sixteen years older?  

sarahanderson
Derby, KS

lol, well, yeah, i'm looking for someone closer, but hell, i'd go 16 for Ryan....

11/7/2007 10:12:56 PM What if you're totally head over heels for a guy sixteen years older?  

justenoughsin
Elkhart, IN

Kisses Peaches!

11/7/2007 10:14:08 PM What if you're totally head over heels for a guy sixteen years older?  

sarahanderson
Derby, KS

i'm willing to go older for other ppl, i don't know, i'm a psycitrist and i cant' frickin figure this out!!! it's frustrating!!

11/7/2007 10:14:32 PM What if you're totally head over heels for a guy sixteen years older?  

metu
Dahlonega, GA

My ex was 15yrs older than me & I met him when I was 19........kinda' creepy that his two daughters were the same age as my sisters! BLAH, now that I think about it!

Page: 1, 2