Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal eu

When you are on a very first date with a particular someone, always begin the conversation with a pleasant introduction and a genuine compliment. arizona online dating You may well even want to consider about the activity as corporate speed dating, a possibility for participants to meet every other quickly, and probably, discover potential close colleagues. This isn t difficult to do but being aware of the correct inquiries to ask on a initial date is the key to discovering the mind of the guy in front of you. backpage toledo ohio You don t have to ask how substantially debt they have, just how they really feel about it.

privatedelight chat

Most apps function best in urban cities, but POF does the job properly anyplace. fresno single moms Seem to me the uneducated ones are the rudest and simply because of lack of understanding, they are not sensitive to the challenge. Possibly she will turn out to be the wife of your bishop or your stake president. doublelist medford Like every person else, Ellen and her former ex are taking issues day by day as they adapt to a altering reality below COVID 19.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/10/2007 5:39:01 PM bipolar but not crazy...  

rocket000
Murrayville, GA

My mom's boyfriend has bipolar disorder and takes meds. My friend(a nurse)is bipolar and went through a 6 week program trying to regulate her meds. She tells me it is still touch and go. I only recently learned that she is drinking which is VERY bad especially with meds! I agree with your closest friends. Spend a little time with someone to see if you feel there is potential. Timing is important. You should have a few dates under your belt but definitely "talk" before you think about becoming intimate.I understand having to bring up the conversation may be awkward and you will be nervous. Good luck to you!

11/11/2007 2:26:19 AM bipolar but not crazy...  

dpkemp
Greencastle, IN

I never thought of it as a real condition until recently because the people I've known who were diagnosed with it were serious drug abusers. I thought of it as a polite medical term for a recovering addict.

A while back, I broke up with someone that I really cared a lot for. She liked to fight as passionately as she made love. Love would turn to hate in an instant and at times, I actually feared for my life. I'm not a shrink but I knew something was very wrong. After a few years of it, I had to leave. I've found out since from her exhusband's girlfriend that she was diagnosed as bipolar years ago, when they were still married and is supposed to be taking medication for it.

I now understand that the condition is very real. If she had shared that little bit of information with me, I would have definitely stayed with her, tried to make it work. I miss her very much and feel a sense of guilt from my ignorance.

11/11/2007 2:47:34 AM bipolar but not crazy...  

tnkrbll731
Central Point, OR

I don't need to read your profile to understand bi-polar disorder... as long as i stay on my medication i have great relationships...

11/11/2007 4:01:01 AM bipolar but not crazy...  

edb123
Bordentown, NJ

my ex was labeled "bipolar" and if there is such a thing, she was it. from totalyy angry about the littlest thing to apologetic about the anger, to nice, to sad, accross the board with emotion and mood. it was crazy and I could not stand it anymore. i tried to make it work, but to no avail. I will never knowingly enter into a relationship with someone who openly claims to be "bipolar" or "moody" or whatever they want to call it. I call it an excuse for doctors to bill people and for pharmaceuticals to be dispensed.

11/11/2007 11:26:29 PM bipolar but not crazy...  

bbbg
Chatham, ON

I really think you need to look at the whole picture, I know personally I couldn't deal with someone goes through the major depressive episode for weeks at a time, however i know i could very well handle a mixed episodes, where your going through all the episodes throughout that day. I guess it depends on the person your dating. You are, who you are, we all need and want the same thing and thats... to love someone and get that love in return... bipolar or not.

I wish you nothing but that best of luck

11/13/2007 6:51:18 AM bipolar but not crazy...  

nicrkitty36
Lake Worth, FL

zoloft is our friend......xo

11/13/2007 7:21:09 AM bipolar but not crazy...  

craftygirl002
Tacoma, WA

I read your profile and post. You did a great job in your profile of defining what bipolar means in your life. I would add a pic and remove the parts about this being an experiment and being hesitant to put yourself all the way out there.

The way I see it, medical conditions which will affect your partner should be disclosed sooner rather than later. Especially mood disorders as I think there's a real potential for misunderstandings if your partner doesn't have a clue what's going on. jmo

11/14/2007 12:13:34 PM bipolar but not crazy...  

sugasweet
Jackson, MS

I'm going through a very similar situation w/ my bfriend but before i answer based on that tell me do you make time 4 that special person? and r u compassionate under the circumstances?????????????

11/15/2007 12:02:50 AM bipolar but not crazy...  

iamawoodturner
Mountain Grove, MO

I'm sorry but there is no possible way not to have our website on Google. We need to be on there in order to be successful. Sorry.

--------------------Message--------------------
Sent: 11/14/2007 4:14:16 PM
Subject: RE: help

sorry but i just feel that the people on dhu should be the only one`s to see the thing`s that are said here!! what`s said here should stay here !!!!!!i`m not ashamed of my life, nor do i want the whole country to be able to have the access about what we talk about in the forums ,and i`m afraid some of the good people will leave dhu also,,this is a great site dustin,,so if this helps you to do something for all of us, my friend,,i`ll have to delete my account if that`s the only way to get my profile off of google search,,GOD BLESS,
wade
please let me know something soon,,

Sent: 11/14/2007 3:37:35 PM
Subject: RE: help

This website is on the google search engines, so if you are a member of this site then your profile will show up if someone were to type in your specific user name. Your profile is already on the internet for everyone to see, so why does it matter if it comes up on a search?

Sent: 11/14/2007 10:46:29 AM
Subject: help

dustin,how did my nick name get all over the google search,,i don`t want it on there,please help,, or just delete ny account...i don`t want to leave,, but i don`t want everyone who is not on dhu to be able to find it on google search either!!! thank`s for your time,,GOD BLESS you & yours
wade

Report this user: Spammer/Scammer | Fake Profile | Harassment/Too Vulgar

© 2007 DateHookup.dating

Home | About Us | Contact Us | Help | Terms | Invite Friends | Adult Dating | Forums | Groups

11/16/2007 7:04:06 AM bipolar but not crazy...  

2nutty
Mexia, TX

Anybody that thinks that this isn't real is the CRAZY one! I have it, but I am very happy and very stable because I take my medicine and I got out of a bad relationship that only made the problems worse. I would only suggest that anyone that has this disorder try to get to really know the person they are dating and then tell them and explain it. Don't bring it up on the first or second date or they will run for the hills! People need to get to know us before they make up their mind about it. By the way, each person and situation is different. Some folks with bp are all over the place and others rarely swing, but when they do it is a wild swing. I am an awesome person and I don't let this run my life!

Page: 1, 2