Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

backpage listcrawler

Just after about 30 seconds, a automobile stops, the doors open and two ‘hood seeking guys inform me to hop in. online dating for gardeners I was amazing, and when we pulled away, I said, Wait, so does that mean that you fancy me then? She had a uncomplicated profile, but her photos caught my eye—her eyes and smile had been captivating. fetlife like websites At the time, I was a waitress in Knoxville, Tennessee and he was working at a summer camp nearby.

megapersonsls

From time to time in the initial stages of a conversation, you can have a back and forth simply by just asking an individual What about you? By not doing this A single thing, so lots of conversations die. seymour classifieds Lastly, the on line dating planet does not rule out creating connections applying more standard signifies. I admittedly did have some excellent pictures back then. estonia dating site But at times men and women meet by way of internet communities that aren t intended to be for dating.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/10/2007 6:30:49 PM Name that first song that changed the way you felt about life.  

sumbeach763
Columbia, SC

Music plays a big part in my life......I listen to all kinds..... Im a Motown lady.....

From back in the day....... But the one song that I still can't forget is....Janis Joplins

Summer time.......

11/10/2007 7:13:52 PM Name that first song that changed the way you felt about life.  

skipaway
Bartlett, IL

Don't Go Breaking My Heart-Elton John & Kiki Dee

11/10/2007 7:38:11 PM Name that first song that changed the way you felt about life.  

dg1260
Galion, OH

Nothing is easy - Jethro Tull

11/10/2007 8:16:56 PM Name that first song that changed the way you felt about life.  

candelicious2u
Norlina, NC

when i hit one of the lowest points in my life..i bought donnie mcclurkin's song "we fall down"..and man talk about a life changing experience..this song truly inspires me anytime i feel like giving up in life...ppl often describe me as a "strong" woman and i often tell them when im feeling weak..i can go hear this song and i feel "empowered"!!!!!

11/12/2007 12:07:05 AM Name that first song that changed the way you felt about life.  

morneblade
Fall River, MA

Hey Beach,
Truthfully, there have been many that have had a profound effect on my life.
From early King Crimson - "Court of the Crimson King"
Pink Floyd - "Dark Side of the Moon",
Jimi Hendrix - Anything, really, he was such an innovator...
to early punk, New York Dolls - "Personality Crisis",
Talking Heads - "Psycho Killer"
Elvis Costello - "Watchin' the Detectives",
the Pretenders - "Up the Neck"
to stuff like Miles Davis - literally anything he wrote, especially with Coltrane
John McLaughlin/Mahavishnu Orchestra
Ralph Towner
John Abercrombie
the list goes on and on.....

11/12/2007 4:53:28 AM Name that first song that changed the way you felt about life.  

eroticartist
West Harrison, NY

hey Beach...that's a GREAT song! Had that on vynal(?)
Listening to alot of Bonnie Raitt lately..."Dimming of the Day" don't know how to post it though

11/12/2007 8:42:34 AM Name that first song that changed the way you felt about life.  

sumbeach763
Columbia, SC

bonnie is awesome......She said it like it is......great song, and I have alot of 33 records to my collections.........Now over 300, some I have all the artist collections.....

Music is a way I release how I fell, and live...... Not sure if others understand what I'm saying... But thats great thanks for your post everyone.......beach

[Edited 11/12/2007 8:43:08 AM]

11/12/2007 10:34:20 PM Name that first song that changed the way you felt about life.  

rocksi
Appleton, WI

I just called to say I love you.. By Stevie Wonder... You never know when it will be the last time you will be able say i love you to a loved one..

11/13/2007 9:56:38 AM Name that first song that changed the way you felt about life.  

sumbeach763
Columbia, SC

That is so true, and why I call my family at least 2 times a week to do just that......

11/13/2007 1:47:21 PM Name that first song that changed the way you felt about life.  

southernsmiles
Cannelton, IN

TURN THE PAGE, BOB SEGER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,making out in a 68 z 28 camaro,,,,,,,listening to bob seger,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,love that song and them days when you felt so carefreeeee

11/13/2007 3:15:57 PM Name that first song that changed the way you felt about life.  

abeenorml
Newell, SD

Too drunk to f*ck by the Dead Kennedys. Changed me life. lol

11/18/2007 9:32:52 AM Name that first song that changed the way you felt about life.  

billabbott50036
Boone, IA

seeing the ocean for the first time Jimmy Buffett Pirate Looks At Forty made me switch from the Army to the Navy Been in Love with the Sea ever since jujst some thing about being out on a deck of a ship cup of coffee and just the sound of the ocean makes all your troubles and worrys disapear

11/20/2007 1:06:42 AM Name that first song that changed the way you felt about life.  

dreama777
Galivants Ferry, SC

My Only Love......The Statler Brothers.........check out the video, it'll make you cry.

[Edited 11/20/2007 1:08:03 AM]

11/20/2007 3:36:59 PM Name that first song that changed the way you felt about life.  

bonsaijoe
Vero Beach, FL

its my life bon jovi

11/21/2007 9:48:00 PM Name that first song that changed the way you felt about life.  

that_wd_b_me
Essex Junction, VT

Shadows of the night,by Pat Benatar.I actually hated that song for a long time as it reminded me of my first romantic fiasco.Now I can look back and laugh about it.

Page: 1, 2