Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

list listcrawler

Finally he pulled away, pointed at my face, and mentioned, What s that? I touched my cheek, and before I could figure out what was wrong he said, You re bleeding! Guess he was grossed out, because he rushed out of the closet and left me standing there. craigslist pensacola dating Early intervention and antiviral treatments can help people with HIV reside regular, healthier lives with intimate relationships for lots of years soon after diagnosis. We want our Bumblers to be cautious about posting details that will at some point be made public. orlando usasexguide Devon Raines was a fan of one particular night stands and pure lust.

mega personal

You could possibly not be aware, but most on line theft situations get started with an e mail address? the villages dating site I met this lass a single time, took me two days to get the smell off my fingers 😆…####ing rank…. Then I had a handful of buddies with similar crazy dating stories, so I asked them if they wanted to make a storytelling show as a type of group therapy, it got well known and we started globe touring. lesliehannahbelle onlyfans Think it or not, there are a lot of extraordinary people today who can do out of this world tricks.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/11/2007 11:59:09 PM lets show them some love......MY bad....................  

sumbeach763
Columbia, SC

Look you, Queen I have in the past, and you still come and say stuff to me.....I never have did anything to you ....The first time you ever said something to me was , It was a thread about does size matter...... up until then i didnt say much at all, about anything, Copter is the one that told me about this site and he and I have been friends for a very long time..

And I was joking as I always do , you attack me then.....I didnt even know you for you to say something like that to me.......

And now you come in here for what ever reason , saying I should have warned you .. Give me a break....... I'll go back and find everything you have said about me and post it here or in another thread.....

please just go back to where you need to be and leave me alone........ This is a dating site , And the name is DATE HOOK UP. right people......What does that mean? Well It means people hook up......Have sex, have fun, not the poor me sad life and times of I cant get laid.................. I just wanted to come here, have some fun, make people laugh ,and move on with my life after being abused..... And now its like being with him all over again...... im not here to control this site, thats Dustin place to do so......

And Ill be damn if you or anyone is going to take away my freedom to speech..... So to this I say the parties just getting started........ Ladies shall we.......LOL

[Edited 11/12/2007 12:00:55 AM]

11/12/2007 12:19:49 AM lets show them some love......MY bad....................  

rosannachanna
Des Moines, IA

I would like to make a suggestion regarding both sides to this issue. First I'd like to say that, "lets show them some love...MY Bad" did indicate to me that something flashy might be ahead.. If we are not in a well defined sexual thread maybe we could type "adult" before posting a potentially offensive picture. Some children like to sit on their parents and grandparents laps while they are brousing and I hadn't thought of that until grandchildren were mentioned. Channa

11/12/2007 8:23:56 AM lets show them some love......MY bad....................  

sumbeach763
Columbia, SC

Excuse me lady, but this is a dating site, and I have a grand daughter, and by no way is she in here when Im on this site. Knowing what I know......

And children are children, and shouldn't be around this site , with or with out an adult.... I did this like I said to have fun..... I don't see any people running their mouths about what the men have over in their thread, but let women show we are a sexual being , and we are wh*res and sluts......

I will not, and nor I change the fact that I like a sexy man body.....

And believe you me, when I have posted things that said look out adult content I still get

that crap from her.......Just her, know one else..... I can't help I have,and love the male
body, why is it so bad to say so..... this is why we are never going to get the respect we women deserve ......

Opened minded people is what gave us the right to vote..... And have our own vocies, and now I have to be quite do to ONE person, I think not, I have just let things go by after she has continued to say things to me and about me.....

Like I have voiced here and this is the very last time I say THIS I DID THIS TO HAVE FUN>...... Thats all,and now see this is what I get .....

So for now have fun , be happy we are women , we have voices,and we don't have to allow others to put words in our mouths to say and talk for us......

best of luck , to all the ladies here and to yes even her.........

Beach

11/12/2007 9:40:09 AM lets show them some love......MY bad....................  

rosannachanna
Des Moines, IA

I think I started to waffle or walk the fence Beach, I think we were all right with our initial reaction yesterday when this attack was started. I hope that wasn't a farwell cause I think you are an important link in our chain here. Just so you know. Channa

11/12/2007 9:48:21 AM lets show them some love......MY bad....................  

sweetromie
Sunderland, MA

sumbeach I think this thread is hot, keep it coming honey, I'll behind you all the way

PS who feed this queen woman sour grapes? Some people are so bitter.

11/12/2007 9:55:25 AM lets show them some love......MY bad....................  

sumbeach763
Columbia, SC

Oh im not going any where, so its cool.......Just saying we as women should feel its ok to be us......And say yes we are sexual ...... And its ok....

Thanks ladies, now got forth and seek sexy men......Wup wup...........LOL

11/12/2007 10:15:39 AM lets show them some love......MY bad....................  

sweetromie
Sunderland, MA

I am woman hear me roar, Im am sexual and not afraid to say it or show it, I think any body especially the males should be shown off as much as possible, youre a great person sumbeach and don't stop what you are doing, stand tall as a woman and the bad will be bad, and the only way they know how to show it, is to be bitter, we are our own woman and we have to look yourself in the mirror every morning and if you can do that and not feel shame, then don't change because a bitter crow and saying you should, all we can do as woman is stand strong.

We are woman, hear us roar.

Oh yea, now thats what I'm talking about.

11/12/2007 10:17:47 AM lets show them some love......MY bad....................  

sumbeach763
Columbia, SC

Damn. Ive got the soap, Ronnie, come in here he needs washing....Oh yea....LOL

11/12/2007 10:19:55 AM lets show them some love......MY bad....................  

firestarter1966
Bellingham, WA

Damn beach and romie you both are sex hot mama`s i would turn lesbian in a second for either one of you or both .Looks like we need to give these boys a helping hand ,yeah baby i`m one hot horny lady .

[Edited 11/12/2007 10:23:17 AM]

11/12/2007 10:21:23 AM lets show them some love......MY bad....................  

sweetromie
Sunderland, MA

Only if you promise to join us sumbeach

11/12/2007 10:28:51 AM lets show them some love......MY bad....................  

sumbeach763
Columbia, SC

Who do you think is holding the puffy.....LOL

[Edited 11/12/2007 10:29:03 AM]

11/12/2007 10:33:07 AM lets show them some love......MY bad....................  

firestarter1966
Bellingham, WA

yeah some ppl just don`t know how to enjoy life.I pity them.And some ppl need to back off of other ppl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!renee

11/12/2007 10:34:51 AM lets show them some love......MY bad....................  

sweetromie
Sunderland, MA

See like I said sumbeach, ignore them long enough and they'll go away

11/12/2007 10:37:33 AM lets show them some love......MY bad....................  

sweetromie
Sunderland, MA

Oh wait now I know why miss bitter isn't around

11/12/2007 10:41:15 AM lets show them some love......MY bad....................  

firestarter1966
Bellingham, WA

i guess we ran her off.awwwwwwwww

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5