Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

buffalo hookup

Irrespective of whether you re skilled in the planet of dating, or entirely new to single life, the pandemic has left numerous of us in want of dating guidance. albuquerque dating sites Immediately after all there s no point generating the same error twice! She connected with a good guy named Ahmed and was excited to have a regional to show her about the city. how do i delete my adam4adam account ok.

megapersonnels

It can make your heart swell it can make a pit kind deep down at the base of your stomach. single ladies in prescott az But then I started considering about it more and began pondering that perhaps I did want to be in get in touch with with him and maybe attempt to reopen that relationship. Plus, if this is a love connection, you now have the excellent menu for their birthday or special occasion. anastasia date reddit Catfishers will constantly make up excuses as to why they cannot meet you, talk on the telephone or meet up on webcam.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/16/2007 3:17:50 PM question for the ladies only  

azlindylu
Mesa, AZ

I would have to get to know you, and the true person you are. I don't go by looks but rather the type of person you are.

11/16/2007 7:16:21 PM question for the ladies only  

sugarmagnolia1
Burns Flat, OK

I'd have to get to know you first. I love the long hair and beard. You'd have to come to me though, I don't run NY.

11/16/2007 8:18:13 PM question for the ladies only  

amberism
Charleston, SC

Based strictly on looks, yes, if you were about 10 years younger. Reminds me of an ex a few years back. We were waiting at a restaurant and a little boy behind us was tugging on his dad's coat and said, "Daddy! i thought girls had long hair and boys had short hair! can i grow mine like THAT?"

11/16/2007 10:27:32 PM question for the ladies only  

risingabove
Lakeport, CA

I would not date anyone because of their picture. I would want to know a little bit more before making that decision. attractive, unattractive, inbetween, has nothing to do with why you would want to spend time with a person

11/16/2007 11:38:20 PM question for the ladies only  

hollywood1313
Stoughton, MA

im told by many after they get to know me ...that i have a mean look about me..take a look at my picture..what do you think...

11/17/2007 4:39:57 AM question for the ladies only  

endlessly2
Pamplin, VA

Your picture alone does not tell me enough about you to make such a decision.

11/17/2007 5:54:34 AM question for the ladies only  

heatherhoney
Middlesboro, KY

Im with stormy on this one... gotta have more than just a pretty face...

11/17/2007 1:33:21 PM question for the ladies only  

burnedonce
Duncan, OK

Hot its all about "whats in ur heart" but ur looks could cause some gals not to want to get too close and I have to agree with mysti, u do look kinda like Charles Manson. U would prob scare the "pants " off of me.ha ha

11/17/2007 3:52:21 PM question for the ladies only  

wendy44
Kilgore, TX

I'd have to see all of you to knkow if I'd go out with you.

11/17/2007 6:08:19 PM question for the ladies only  

ladybear1959
Durand, MI

My hubby, god rest his soul, had long hair, a beard and mustache.
He was very handsome,,,, It is what is in the heart that truly matters.

11/21/2007 1:59:46 PM question for the ladies only  

sherri79
Pittston, PA

i love long hair on a man as long as they keep it clean... looks shouldn"t matter its whats in your heart that counts.

11/21/2007 3:10:22 PM question for the ladies only  

cats43injax
Jacksonville, FL

I don't date on just a picture, but I can say, I would not pass on you due to your picture. Your looks remind me of someone very special in my past. I bet you are a really cool guy!

11/21/2007 3:37:03 PM question for the ladies only  

candy66
Cheshire
United Kingdom

LOOKS ARE SUPERFICIAL, ITS WHATS IN THE HEART THAT COUNTS. A GOOD SOUL IS MORE IMPORTANT. DONT CHANGE FOR NO ONE OR YOU WOULD'NT BE YOU AND BE LIVING A LIE. YOU LOOK KOOL SO SHOULD NPOT EVEN BE WORRYING BUT DIFFERENT PEOPLE DO HAVE DIFFERENT TASTES.
CANDY66

11/21/2007 5:06:35 PM question for the ladies only  

emt854
Appleton, WI

I go for personality..

11/21/2007 5:07:48 PM question for the ladies only  

harleyhoney723
Charleston, SC

well i would date you,love the long hair,,biker man

Page: 1, 2, 3