Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

websites for hookups reddit

Some fitness minded singles are also using the Peloton App to revive their dating life. speed dating tuscaloosa al Members who want to communicate with other folks on the web and maybe start out a connection, upgrade to premium. Sherlock isn t alone in changing the way she applied dating apps throughout the pandemic, prompting numerous to roll out new options. is freehookups com legit The web site wants you to surround your self with men and women in life who share your passions even if that passion is business enterprise up front, celebration in the back.

www mega personals

Common chat topics not about any certain topic. single women in myrtle beach At the really least, you get to expand your social circle. And you also cannot swipe back to a earlier profile with out paying for a premium subscription, which also adds other options like a profile visibility boost. cleveland megapersonals Appear for evidence of them maintaining going in spite of enormous troubles.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/13/2007 7:08:24 PM We're all Mature here....  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

All I mean is are we at a point where priorties have reversed???

11/13/2007 7:10:06 PM We're all Mature here....  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

you mean them calling us instead of us calling them?

11/13/2007 7:12:26 PM We're all Mature here....  

cholo2
Virginia Beach, VA

....yup, my son and daughter keeps in touch...but when they start with " dad i need "...i interrupt by telling them " i feel so miserable without you, it's almost like having you here"

...but then again, as usual, they get what they want...guess that's what parents are here for

11/13/2007 7:15:14 PM We're all Mature here....  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

Trish, my intent was not to AMUSE you..........so don't get me started there. The whole purpose of my thread was that I felt others felt similar, so...........I'll revert back to an earlier comment of mine. If I wasted your time........then "I'm sorry"

11/13/2007 7:17:44 PM We're all Mature here....  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

you brought up the granny panty bullshit like people on THIS thread was being funny or something. That was what I was saying.. this is a serious thread just like you wanted and no one is saying anything amusing just as you wanted. geeeeeeeesh

11/13/2007 7:24:15 PM We're all Mature here....  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

agent, blu - The first response to this thread by me, was NOT in good taste, smart ass would be more appropriate. I am sorry, I will try to be more serious when waranted

11/13/2007 7:26:21 PM We're all Mature here....  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

Precisely !! My intent was to GET some feedback, (and my GOD I apologize for referencing granny panties)

11/13/2007 7:29:11 PM We're all Mature here....  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

I thought you WERE getting feedback. Maybe some of us didn't understand the question correctly Russ. I'm sorry if you are feeling neglected by your kids ( and if that isn't what you are feeling by ur post, than I apologize for that as well) Maybe we just don't get what you are getting at.. Ok.. I don't get it

11/13/2007 7:30:33 PM We're all Mature here....  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

lawvixen - This is the first time I have heard that you had any children?. Share them with us, age, gender etc.

11/13/2007 7:35:48 PM We're all Mature here....  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

Actually , my "post" was in regards to a very good friend of mine. And I thought that this medium would be an excellent process to elicit feedback or get similar experiences. Subsequently, (and certainly peronal) my thought was is this something that I have to look forward to?? So, explaning myself a helluva a lot more than ANYONE else ever has on here for posting a thread I felt I could ask YOU !!

11/13/2007 7:38:54 PM We're all Mature here....  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

Minsk, my personal life is NONE of your business, period......

11/13/2007 7:43:20 PM We're all Mature here....  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

ok.. i feel like shit tonight from this cold so wtf. anyway, I think that kids are more concerned about their parents than ever before. Kids are now taking in their parents when they are having a hard time taking care of themselves. And despite their busy lives, I think more kids are calling their folks more often than ever before.

11/13/2007 7:49:31 PM We're all Mature here....  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Agent, I seldom hear from my sons on their own. I am the one calling them all the time. And if I want to know about the other son one will know about him. They talk to each other and forget about mom sitting over here bored out of her mind.
When I do call I feel like I am a big bother to them. I did not raise them to be this way, but that is the way life goes. They are to busy for the old woman.
Sheeza I think my youngest son feels like your son-in-law. Lived with them for a few months after my knee surgery and I think they were glad to see me go.
With the holidays coming I guess I feel even more sensitive to this. I wonder would they even notice if I wasn't here?

11/13/2007 7:51:15 PM We're all Mature here....  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

Well....as he explained his situation, the opposite was true, she along with another daughter are both married. And they MAY call him once a month...and (his words) typically the phones calls are presicipated because of money. So..........I felt comfortable asking this forum if they've had similar experiences...

11/13/2007 7:52:25 PM We're all Mature here....  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Paula... don't talk like that silly
You know they love ya

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5