Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler om

There are activities produced for much more individuals to love. grand junction hook up I wasn t undertaking anything else with my time why not give it a shot? he mentioned. SHE SAID– If I d listened to some of my pals at the get started of my relationship with my husband we wouldn t be together now. doublelist not loading In my experience, even the ones who are not con artists only appear to want to speak about their ex boyfriends, dogs and Spanish holidays.

usa hookup reviews

On a side note, I have noticed several profiles with the similar photos, and no descriptions. red deer personal ads NYE was coming and we both had no solid plans so decide to go to a bar collectively that evening. To uncover your prince or princess, you have had to kiss a handful of frogs along the way. how to get laid with craigslist Remember that this query is all enjoyable and not to be taken to heart.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/13/2007 6:40:44 PM We're all Mature here....  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

have any of you wondered/wished that your kids called you more often?? Even if nothing more than just to shoot the shit, and to KNOW that you're alright? Its kinda like "role reversal".............a stage we're getting to.

11/13/2007 6:42:35 PM We're all Mature here....  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

My children call me?

11/13/2007 6:43:40 PM We're all Mature here....  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

Mine call me Anita (I need a).............

11/13/2007 6:43:51 PM We're all Mature here....  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

My kids call me daily. I cant remember one day since each one has moved away that they have not called to check on me

11/13/2007 6:45:31 PM We're all Mature here....  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

ah.............. well, i seem to have my older one continue moving back in... call? not until he needs help.. lol

11/13/2007 6:49:49 PM We're all Mature here....  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

Ok, well I guess I'm different.........just expressing myself. But the reality is I probably don't get "enough" of them as I happen to NEED at this point in my life. Sorry to start the thread...........

11/13/2007 6:51:20 PM We're all Mature here....  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

... yes.

But considering what all is going on in their lives, they do pretty good keeping in touch. I always tell myself too that it works both ways. I could probably call them more.

11/13/2007 6:53:12 PM We're all Mature here....  

jeannies10
Diamond Bar, CA

Hello Agent,

Yes, my daughter calls me everyday, particularly if I forget to email and say hello to her. We have this arrangement. Anyone that lives alone, particularly, if you are not working, should have someone checking in with them........no matter how old you are.

Jeannie

11/13/2007 6:54:53 PM We're all Mature here....  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

Sheza..........teri
I suppose that I could call them daily.

11/13/2007 6:55:29 PM We're all Mature here....  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

then again when I moved over here from AR. I ended up having a hard time with getting a good job. Ended up doing the "reversal" with my daughter her husband and two children and I lived with them a year in a two bedroom apartment. I don't think they want to see me for awhile.

Son-in-law got MAJOR brownie points for that one!!!

11/13/2007 6:59:44 PM We're all Mature here....  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

Well, then I suspect it only applies to me, so I'll revert back to an earlier comment. (sorry I posted this thread.......enjoy the stupid granny panties)

11/13/2007 7:00:58 PM We're all Mature here....  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

Jeannie - I have mentioned to my children often about checking on me, since I live alone, it's like water off of a Ducks back. You watch, let them get the hint that I might consider another mate, then watch to feces hit the fan.
Agent - I call, all I get is a automated voice machine. Yes, I wish they would call, just to hear their voice.

11/13/2007 7:06:30 PM We're all Mature here....  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

If the kids call and I don't get back to em before 10pm ( they know this is my bedtime) I can expect either them OR a cop at my door to check on me lol They have never called to ask for money or anything like that. They just call to be calling.

[Edited 11/13/2007 7:06:49 PM]

11/13/2007 7:06:36 PM We're all Mature here....  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

My point is, can WE ever as FRIENDS post a serious thread?? Or am I....and I mean "I" gonna continue to see that rediculous BULLSHIT for granny panties??

11/13/2007 7:08:11 PM We're all Mature here....  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

damn agent..... ya don't have to post in any of the bullshit threads if u dont want to ya know

And I haven't seen anything amusing or " bullshitting" in this thread

[Edited 11/13/2007 7:09:07 PM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5