Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personnel sign up

Right here are some basic answers to the questions you could possibly be too embarrassed to ask. sacramento hook ups Also, if you have set up recurring transfers to your personal banking account, an more day may be required depending on your bank s processing time. (I m not that old however!) And concerns would work for men to ask ladies as effectively. www adultsearch com com is a fashion & life style portal by Arab ladies for Arab ladies to inspire them to reside a life complete of creativity.

skipthegames com

Give us a attempt when you are prepared for anything real. fort walton beach dating site But they re undoubtedly pretty unrewarding and frustrating due to a number of fairly apparent factors. We have 20+ years of trusted matchmaking beneath our belts, with a devoted Trust and Safety team by your side. match com hot You may well need to realize where these feelings stem from.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/14/2007 12:09:51 PM Dating a married person...but you didn't know he/she was married...  
astonmartin520
Alpharetta, GA
33, joined Nov. 2007

Just curious what you would do in this situation...What if you were dating a person for a 1 1/2 to 2 years. Everything is perfect between the 2 of you, you both are absolutely in love, the 2 of you even talked about getting married many times, you completely trust this person, you basically think no doubt in your mind that this person is the one! But you come to find out that he/she is married. Has been married the entire time from when you first met him/her. Of course your heart breaks, you feel anger, distrust etc. Shortly after, the man/woman's spouse finds out about the you and the secret relationship and ends the marriage. The person you were dating has since apologized many times and claimed he/she does love you very much and wants to marry you now that he/she is "free". He/she claims they just could never find the right time to tell you. The question is, would you forgive and marry that person or just leave? Why would you still stay/get married? or Why would you leave?

[Edited 11/14/2007 12:22:54 PM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/14/2007 12:17:11 PM Dating a married person...but you didn't know he/she was married...  
nicksterdemus
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,101)
Bastelica
France
56, joined Oct. 2007

Are ya crazy? From which copy of Cosmo are ya gettin' these questions?

Relationships that work are built on trust not lies....................

Lust is a whole different critter.................

11/14/2007 12:20:40 PM Dating a married person...but you didn't know he/she was married...  

elfiegirl
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,505)
Deland, FL
61, joined Nov. 2007

Yep...happened to me...Thank God...only 7 weeks into it.

He's history...and called his wife...it's her

problem now! C ya!

Liar, liar...pants on fire!!!!

11/14/2007 12:21:42 PM Dating a married person...but you didn't know he/she was married...  
eeryblueeyes
Fulton, NY
51, joined May. 2007

I would have to say that with this scenario, I would leave them. The relationship was all a lie as was the marriage to the other person. History repeats itself anf if they cheated on their spouse, they will more than likely cheat on you too.

11/14/2007 12:24:59 PM Dating a married person...but you didn't know he/she was married...  
astonmartin520
Alpharetta, GA
33, joined Nov. 2007

Nicksterdemus, I don't read Cosmo, but you must if you know they have questions like mine . Thanks for your response.

11/14/2007 5:52:05 PM Dating a married person...but you didn't know he/she was married...  
falcon77
Eugene, OR
50, joined Oct. 2007

Any relationship that begins with dishonesty is doomed...period. Just my opinion.

11/14/2007 7:12:55 PM Dating a married person...but you didn't know he/she was married...  

i_needa_real_1
Blytheville, AR
30, joined Nov. 2007

I would have to leave...can't trust anyone like that...plus while he's beggin I'll have the chance to throw it in his face....well it's over with now, there's now way i'm going back to that....what about you astonmartin?

11/14/2007 7:23:39 PM Dating a married person...but you didn't know he/she was married...  
astonmartin520
Alpharetta, GA
33, joined Nov. 2007

Oh I would most definately leave and never look back. Someone so dishonest does not deserve another chance. I never understood why people stay with people that cheat or have cheated on them. To me, being cheated on is the ultimate disrespect. I've never been cheated on, I've never cheated or even though about cheating. No second chances with me if i found out someone was cheating on me.

11/14/2007 7:39:04 PM Dating a married person...but you didn't know he/she was married...  
chopperbabe
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,780)
Overland Park, KS
55, joined Feb. 2007

Let's see if I've got this senario straight. A man lies to me that he is married, so he is cheating on his wife. Would I stick around ... NO. If he lied to me then he'll continue to lie. If he is cheating on his current wife then he will cheat on me. Not worth looking over my shoulder all the time and wondering. I would make sure that the door doesn't hit him in the a** on his way out (head yes, a** no).

[Edited 11/14/2007 7:39:21 PM ]

11/16/2007 5:40:27 PM Dating a married person...but you didn't know he/she was married...  

hazeleyes228
Flint, MI
36, joined Nov. 2007

I have to agree and disagree a bit....I had gotten married in 2001 i was 3 months preg. with our daughter and we werent married a year before i wanted to leave him. I did cheat but I had my reasons he was hitting me after our daughter was born and couldnt deal with it. plus our daughter was born with downsyndrom. I did meet someone online and we dated for 5 yrs. but, he knew though that i was married when we met i told him. Then 7 months ago he cheated on me and i kicked him out. Ive never once thought or cheated on him. so that sayn once a cheater always a cheater in my case no not true at all. unless I had a really good reason to do it. when i did cheat on my husband he knew i told him. I also, wanted to say about your question i dont know if i would leave what if the person who you were dating wasnt the right person she/he was already married to? you dont know what kind of problems their marriage had and maybe they just didnt fit together. I think no matter what everyone deserves a second chance.

[Edited 11/16/2007 5:43:49 PM ]