Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megaperosnals

Tinder gets a negative (or good, depending on what you re hunting for) rap for being a hookup app that encourages users to judge possible partners from a handful of selfies and a handful of lines of text. free chat line orlando florida She then told me that he was really funny and a good guy and that he would like my number and because I knew the girl pretty well…I accepted and gave him my quantity. And far more than that, think about what abilities or qualities you actually offer. how to look people up on meetme And, sitting on the little sofa in my living area, sharing a bottle of affordable wine and a pack of cigarettes, the talk deepens—we share our dreams, our household woes, our daily vexations.

mega personal ad

If you locate that she or he is not texting you initial, asking concerns or is providing short 1 worded answers, take that as a red flag. dating websites victoria bc Following that is how excellent you sustain a conversation and no matter whether each click or not. They got married with a stranger as their witness in the nation of Georgia. how to get a vietnamese girl He returns with a long post detailing a recent incident and wants to spread awareness about it .

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

4/16/2009 2:40:19 AM im new here to wisconsin, what is there to do here lol im from vegas  

lonlyinwisconsi
Franklin, WI

4/16/2009 6:49:28 AM im new here to wisconsin, what is there to do here lol im from vegas  
lynx64
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,806)
Reedsburg, WI

why on earth did you choose to come here where its cold most of the year??

4/16/2009 11:08:21 AM im new here to wisconsin, what is there to do here lol im from vegas  

eshadowgirl
Superior, WI

I'm with Lynx...???? WHY Wisconsin? lol

Theres plenty to do, but we hibernate until the temps hit 60-70..hehehehe.
Im in Northern Wisconsin, so im still hibernating.
Welcome to WI!!!!!

4/16/2009 11:22:48 AM im new here to wisconsin, what is there to do here lol im from vegas  

ginabeana29
Kenosha, WI

wisconsin is boring before the summer thats when it lights up

4/16/2009 12:20:20 PM im new here to wisconsin, what is there to do here lol im from vegas  

angelic_magic
Fond du Lac, WI

Lucky U r close to Milwaukee
there r lots of things happening in that area!
Understand tho...
The life style in WI
....is more "laid back" then in Vegas!!
Hope u enjoy your time here!!!

4/16/2009 12:37:25 PM im new here to wisconsin, what is there to do here lol im from vegas  

lonlyinwisconsi
Franklin, WI

i have been asked that many times lol WHY WISCONSIN. I got transferd here for a job lol but looken foward to meeting new people thanx for the coments

4/18/2009 12:06:14 PM im new here to wisconsin, what is there to do here lol im from vegas  
lynx64
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,806)
Reedsburg, WI

Well, welcome to our beautiful state! We're a whole different breed of people here than you'll ever find anywhere else in America. We work hard & play hard....some drink a lot & some don't. We stand behind our Packers even when they lose for years at a time...we won't mention the Brewers or how they got that ugly statium built for them when the Pack surely deserved it more. You'll find that there is a great German influence here threw out the state...look at all the breweries & you'll see why. lol Ok, kidding aside now, it is a great place to live if ya can handle being taxed to death...but I would highly say, visit the state parks, museums & wildlife refuges.....judge for yourself, but I think you'll see why we who were born here love it so much.