Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personnel sign up

OkCupid also looked beyond a initial date romp in the sack to the inquiries that could predict a relationship s long term results. high desert singles but it can be surprisingly difficult to answer extra frequently than not you ll be met with a clichéd response like watching films or playing tennis . 49 a week . japan cupid opinion There are not challenging and rapid rules about what makes a excellent or terrible 1st date question.

best app for hookups australia

FreeDating. huntsville singles dating Immediately after six months of dating, they decided to move in collectively. Learn mindful dating with EliteSingles, come across your zen and a partner to share it with in a busy world. freelocaldates con You can even come across appreciate by just one swipe of your finger.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/22/2009 10:13:51 AM Party at Papa Joe's - Westland, MI  

badmustang
Troy, MI

Hey the enthusiam so early in the notice is great...Still over a month left to make plans.

Anyone can bring a camera and take your own, if you want to post pics either we can collaborate together on a single thread, or do your own thing on a separate thread. There's no rule of restriction (except keep it clean, lol)...

It's a free site...and a free world of expression

Cheers

4/22/2009 10:22:34 AM Party at Papa Joe's - Westland, MI  
freetogoodwoman
Kendallville, IN

I would like to attend but will need directions.I live just south of the MI line, not far from I-69.It doesn't make any differance if I drive on interstate or back roads.Please send directions so I can be there. Thanks

4/22/2009 10:31:15 AM Party at Papa Joe's - Westland, MI  

volleyballguy73
Over 1,000 Posts (1,517)
Milford, MI

Quote from freetogoodwoman:
I would like to attend but will need directions.I live just south of the MI line, not far from I-69.It doesn't make any differance if I drive on interstate or back roads.Please send directions so I can be there. Thanks

The address is on the first page. You can use Mapquest, Google maps, or Yahoo maps to get door to door directions from your home.

4/22/2009 2:11:27 PM Party at Papa Joe's - Westland, MI  

rocksoup
Dearborn, MI

What John said...

4/22/2009 2:14:07 PM Party at Papa Joe's - Westland, MI  
thnk
Waterford, MI

Thanks for the invite badmustang, I will come if i dont have the boy that weekend. I will sign the sheet when i know for sure, thanks again.

4/22/2009 2:37:03 PM Party at Papa Joe's - Westland, MI  

badmustang
Troy, MI

Quote from thnk:
Thanks for the invite badmustang, I will come if i dont have the boy that weekend. I will sign the sheet when i know for sure, thanks again.

You are very welcome Jeff...Hope you can make it!

4/22/2009 2:38:37 PM Party at Papa Joe's - Westland, MI  
mahjong_2009
Harrison, MI

When I get buzzed make sure I
don't wonder onto Ford Rd.

4/22/2009 2:43:49 PM Party at Papa Joe's - Westland, MI  

bluize762
Romulus, MI

We will make sure that you don't wander past the patio outside....no going onto Ford Rd...

4/22/2009 2:52:45 PM Party at Papa Joe's - Westland, MI  
mahjong_2009
Harrison, MI

Thanks,cause I don't want to
break my camera.

4/22/2009 2:55:22 PM Party at Papa Joe's - Westland, MI  

volleyballguy73
Over 1,000 Posts (1,517)
Milford, MI

Joe, am I gonna have to keep an eye on you AND Cary that night?

4/22/2009 3:04:52 PM Party at Papa Joe's - Westland, MI  
mahjong_2009
Harrison, MI

Only if either 1 of us strolls
onto Ford Rd.you may have too.

4/22/2009 3:08:36 PM Party at Papa Joe's - Westland, MI  

gnr4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,000)
Ionia, MI

Quote from volleyballguy73:
Joe, am I gonna have to keep an eye on you AND Cary that night?

You will have your hands full..Good luck

4/22/2009 3:32:49 PM Party at Papa Joe's - Westland, MI  

bluize762
Romulus, MI

Hey Mahjong, I will make sure you don't stray to Ford Rd. or break your camera if you can give me some pointers on how to work mine... I just got me a new digital camera.. Kodak with 10.2 mega pixels and have no clue yet how to work this thing...lol I will have to practice...

4/22/2009 5:01:38 PM Party at Papa Joe's - Westland, MI  

makk_32
Algonac, MI

I'm looking forward to coming to this little single's mingle and meeting my future wifey, there's so many good looking women already coming i'm so excited and if it's ok I would like to bring a male friend and maybe another or a female friend also, i'm about 70% sure that i'm going to be able to make it.

4/22/2009 5:21:55 PM Party at Papa Joe's - Westland, MI  
mahjong_2009
Harrison, MI

Bluize,if I can't figure it out
Volley will.