Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megaperosnals

Loves this article, thanks Lindsay and Laura Jane. craigslist bradenton personals They dropped us off at the side of the highway and I made it back to YYZ intact. —Jane Coloccia, 58, met Victor Teixeira, 58, on line in 2007 and got married to him in 2010. ashley madison pay with gift card That evening I took Camille to Tooting Market place for pizza and wine, and the conversation had the energy of a pinball shooting from a single end to the other.

www listcrawler com

Attendees meet a large number of men and women in a brief period of time, The goal, of course, in speed dating, is to obtain one or much more individuals with whom you d like to devote additional time on an actual date. slo singles All it requires is a couple of seconds to join and you will be prepared to start off your new dating adventure. Downloading the app and speaking to customers is cost free but you can upgrade to Premium for further characteristics. women seeking men vietnam Even though some individuals may well be looking for appreciate and marriage, other individuals may be hunting for a thing much more casual.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/21/2009 6:39:49 PM Party at Papa Joe's - Westland, MI  

volleyballguy73
Over 1,000 Posts (1,517)
Milford, MI

I don't think you'll need to worry about anything, Tam, but we'll keep him in line if he wanders off of it.

4/21/2009 6:42:16 PM Party at Papa Joe's - Westland, MI  

lighthouselady1
West Bloomfield, MI

Hon....I wouldn't worry in the least about your man.
Wish I had someone that feels about me, the way he openly feels about you. You are one lucky girl!

John will take care of him, I'm sure.....(who's wearing the dress? Inquiring minds wanna know)

4/21/2009 6:44:10 PM Party at Papa Joe's - Westland, MI  

gnr4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,000)
Ionia, MI

Quote from volleyballguy73:
I don't think you'll need to worry about anything, Tam, but we'll keep him in line if he wanders off of it.

Im sure not John, he's pretty loyal to me...But thanks you may need to be the DD LOL...unless you two deside to sleep over...

4/21/2009 6:44:29 PM Party at Papa Joe's - Westland, MI  

volleyballguy73
Over 1,000 Posts (1,517)
Milford, MI

You are, Linda. Cary just offered to give me a ride if I can make it, since I don't have a ride.

4/21/2009 6:47:42 PM Party at Papa Joe's - Westland, MI  

gnr4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,000)
Ionia, MI

Quote from lighthouselady1:
Hon....I wouldn't worry in the least about your man.
Wish I had someone that feels about me, the way he openly feels about you. You are one lucky girl!

John will take care of him, I'm sure.....(who's wearing the dress? Inquiring minds wanna know)

You are absolutly correct Light..He's one of a kind and I'm a luck girl

Hang in there your time is coming John is a good guy he watches out for the gang

Hey I have an extra dress or two that would fit John better than Cary so just let me know if you want to borrow one John And what size shoes do you wear I may have the shoes to match as well

4/21/2009 6:53:06 PM Party at Papa Joe's - Westland, MI  

bigbobo2
Westland, MI

Quote from volleyballguy73:
You are, Linda. Cary just offered to give me a ride if I can make it, since I don't have a ride.

Damn John, where would LHL get the idea that either you or Carey would be in a dress, like it was a date or something. Don't seem right to me. Just in case though, I'm bringing my camera.

[Edited 4/22/2009 5:31:29 AM PST]

4/21/2009 6:55:39 PM Party at Papa Joe's - Westland, MI  

gnr4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,000)
Ionia, MI

You are sooo bad Rob..LMAO

4/21/2009 6:58:47 PM Party at Papa Joe's - Westland, MI  

bigbobo2
Westland, MI

All my tenants are asleep, I have no one to make fun of. I'm bad I know, making fun of my friends like that. Screw Em.

[Edited 4/21/2009 7:11:11 PM PST]

4/21/2009 7:18:19 PM Party at Papa Joe's - Westland, MI  

volleyballguy73
Over 1,000 Posts (1,517)
Milford, MI

Quote from bigbobo2:
Damn John, where would LHL get the idea that either you or Carey would be in a dress, like it was a date or something. Don't seem right to me. Just in case though, I'm bringing my camera.

I have no idea. I don't know about Cary, but I've never worn a dress.

[Edited 4/22/2009 1:10:32 PM PST]

4/21/2009 8:18:18 PM Party at Papa Joe's - Westland, MI  

jay_jay76
Westland, MI

Shit Papa Joes is like 30 seconds from my house, but I already have plans. Maybe next time gang.. Have fun everyone be safe.

4/22/2009 12:49:38 AM Party at Papa Joe's - Westland, MI  

limons1
Flint, MI

hi people, thanks for the invitation i will be at this one ready to party people save some rum for me, and some joe you know what i mean i want my share of joe drink down baby, still wanna make a BET i will,,,, funny hope i can meet everybody ok.

4/22/2009 1:25:16 AM Party at Papa Joe's - Westland, MI  

darlenemi51
Over 2,000 Posts (2,502)
Onaway, MI

Thanks for the invitation but I don't drink can't be around smoke
and I am alergic to crowded places at night.

Too far.

Enjoy yourselves.

Now if you want to meet at Black Lake some time I'm in.
Has Camping too.

4/22/2009 3:55:59 AM Party at Papa Joe's - Westland, MI  

lighthouselady1
West Bloomfield, MI

Just to remind all that Papa's also has OUTSIDE seating, for any others who feel that smoke is a problem.

LMAO at Rob. Tammy is in charge of picking out a dress.

4/22/2009 6:06:14 AM Party at Papa Joe's - Westland, MI  

jezzb
Dundee, MI

I can't wait hurry up May looking forward to meeting everyone!

4/22/2009 9:08:04 AM Party at Papa Joe's - Westland, MI  
mahjong_2009
Harrison, MI

If I can take pics I'll be in
Heaven.

Limons I'd never back down from a
bet.