Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

massage listcrawler

Till my gf discovered it out and it backed fire. jesup ga classifieds The century suggestions marriage, how to with young children, family members commitment to your religions separately or ought to you believe with each other as a family. These additional capabilities indicate a much better likelihood at achievement. craigslist vietnam housing Here s the location to ask inquiries and get support with Pregnancy and Parenting.

skipthegames apps

This sample dating compatibility questionnaire consists of demographic, passion, and interest assessment questions that enable recognize if two folks are compatible sufficient for dating every other. hook up sign In addition to possessing a wide user base, Kochava notes that way additional guys than ladies downloading Happn, a location primarily based dating app. Finding that dating seriously up by letting her doable on what is the app that unique an individual can be what is a permanent ban. okc rubratings Confident, possibly I couldn t please every person, but with a profile like this, I could at least get a date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/18/2007 11:32:07 AM IS there really any REAL mature single men out there if so where ????  

donutlady
Davenport, FL

all im finding is SO-Called mature men.....im not dead yet but I still believe there is

more to this life than a piece of ass.....especially right off-----after first meeting ---

-its like I BOUGHT YOU DINNER SO NOW GIVE IT UP----if thats the case ill pay for my own

meal.....

. :::

11/18/2007 11:51:58 AM IS there really any REAL mature single men out there if so where ????  

hma2
Chico, CA

I agree Donutlady. Nothing makes me more furious than to be treated like that. I don't owe anyone a roll in the hay just for buying me dinner. I can buy my own.
Guess that hit a nerve

11/18/2007 12:04:16 PM IS there really any REAL mature single men out there if so where ????  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

At the risk of sounding egotistical, yes there are many of us mature men out there. How we are able to connect, is the problem. I for one, do not assume that a lady on an internet site is a throw away or HIV positive, as some men have told me (don't buy a used car, it is somebody else's problems). Frankly, as I have told them in return why do you even look on those sites?. How, does a gentleman portray on a profile that sex is the least or last item on his list. If you don't mention it, do ladies assume the worst. In a book back in the 60's called "Watching out for number 1", he has this "I've got my feeces all together theory". When a person says something voluntarily, you can believe just the opposite. He sites 3 examples i.e. If a person touts how wealthy they are, they really mean, they are just one step in front of the Collection Agency. If a person says their marriage is made in Heaven, just the opposite. Which brings me back to the Thread. If a man says that sex is not important, does the person reading the profile, read just the opposite into it?. Are the terms romantic, sensual, etc. synonimus with "piece of tail", I would hope not, or this whole idea of internet dating scenario, is just academic and a waste of time. Welcome all responses.

Thank you donut, for opening up an important issue.

11/18/2007 12:05:25 PM IS there really any REAL mature single men out there if so where ????  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

Almost gave up dating for that reason and I also pay my own way now.

Just last week, I was out on a first date and gave her a kiss good night... Well the next thing you know she wanting it all. I told her, I wanted to get to know her first. She said,"that was part of getting to know each other and whats the harm, we are both adults and it sure not the first time". Thats what I get for letting her buy me a drink,
she didn't even have protection with her. Two weeks ago, another one tried to make me feel bad because I wouldn't let her spend the night. Because she drank to much and was afraid to get a DWI.

Later, Blu

11/18/2007 12:11:16 PM IS there really any REAL mature single men out there if so where ????  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

HMA2 - Roll in the Hay, I like that expression. Hit a nerve with me, not at all, only if the truth hurts. On One thing I forgot earlier, why do ladies get so negative toward us who are looking for a lady say 10 -15 years younger. Hollywood is full of those. Michael Douglas, Cary Grant, etc. just to name a few. Granted we are not filthy rich, but we have as much if not more love, respect, and a precious comodity "time", to share with you.

11/18/2007 12:20:57 PM IS there really any REAL mature single men out there if so where ????  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

bluboy - You are in no doubt the envy of many men reading your thread, but I respect your stance. I unfortunatly, have not been to that place yet, so, I don't know how I will react. That is why, that I look for Christian Women, who are non smokers and especially non drinkers. I don't want to be in that position of temptation.

11/18/2007 12:29:47 PM IS there really any REAL mature single men out there if so where ????  

emt854
Appleton, WI

Blu Im still upset that you turned me down..we had such a good time..

11/18/2007 12:34:37 PM IS there really any REAL mature single men out there if so where ????  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

Maybe the 2nd date and dinner for sure, But no promises , I cheap, Not easy !!!!

Later, Blu

[Edited 11/18/2007 12:35:18 PM]

11/18/2007 12:35:35 PM IS there really any REAL mature single men out there if so where ????  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

EMT - I don't know how to take what you just said, but either way, you surprised the packing out of me, it is not like you.

Blu - you are not helping things one iota.

[Edited 11/18/2007 12:37:50 PM]

11/18/2007 12:39:07 PM IS there really any REAL mature single men out there if so where ????  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

I just bring it out of women... Ohh, boy is it getting deep..

Here, you just got to play hard to get!!!!!!!!!

Later, Blu

11/18/2007 12:39:30 PM IS there really any REAL mature single men out there if so where ????  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

11/18/2007 12:42:46 PM IS there really any REAL mature single men out there if so where ????  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

See, Agent knows... Man of few words...

Later, Blu

11/18/2007 12:46:57 PM IS there really any REAL mature single men out there if so where ????  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

Blu................just periodic "lurking" and smiling

11/18/2007 12:53:25 PM IS there really any REAL mature single men out there if so where ????  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

I am getting on my soap box again, and every time I do, I seem to ruffle feathers, sorry, but it just happens, some of you on here are light and airy, and I don't take seriously. Others over the course of time. seem to me to be of a more serious nature, and when I notice a change in pattern, it does upset me a bit. EMY and Bluboy, I will try to be more open minded. Sorry again.

11/18/2007 12:53:43 PM IS there really any REAL mature single men out there if so where ????  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

I take acception to a notion that women who

don't drink
don't smoke
are Christian

... are the safe ones, who will keep you from temptation or have higher morals.

The "screening" process takes much more effort.

Page: 1, 2, 3