Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup now

These on line dating questions will uncover what he values. gay las cruces Families typically have particular expectations for religion that you and your partner may well not share. This conversation can also get into your expectations about function life balance and parenthood. tinder in peru Remember the purpose of these concerns is to ease you into a organic conversation, not just pepper them with concerns.

megapersonal com login

This is akin to some of the Speakers Corner posters calling individuals racist due to the fact they voted for Brexit. anchorage dating sites We could not cease laughing and speaking the complete night, and I knew I fancied him so significantly at this point. I just wanted to meet my future husband and live happily ever just after. is skout free to use For nearly everybody, talking about childhood is an easy conversation subject.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/19/2007 1:50:31 PM steelers vs. pats  

harryg123
New Bedford, MA

if the steelers don't upset new england they will come the closest to beating them.

11/23/2007 7:30:44 PM steelers vs. pats  

lovecraver
Clymer, PA

Depends which team shows up if they play like they did against the jets no way.But if they come out swinging they have a real good shot at it.A little pressure on Brady and it could be done

[Edited 11/23/2007 7:31:37 PM]

11/23/2007 7:40:16 PM steelers vs. pats  

ladyfireeyes81
Redwood City, CA

I've already made the prediction that the Steelers will be the ones to break New England's streak, and I stand behind it 100%

11/23/2007 7:41:23 PM steelers vs. pats  

lovecraver
Clymer, PA

I like your style lady81

11/23/2007 7:55:58 PM steelers vs. pats  

ladyfireeyes81
Redwood City, CA

born and raised in the greater Pittsburgh area, how else could I be? Being a Steelers fan is the only way to be, I wouldn't want it any other way.

BTW I am talking to a guy who lives in NE... I already told him that we are going to kick his ass, and he agreed that I was probably right.

11/23/2007 10:13:07 PM steelers vs. pats  

palisadeguy
Palisade, CO

lessee here, we've lost to az. denver and the jets, no doubt that jets game was a rude awakening!! keep yer fingers crossed that troy is healthy and we just may knock the pats down a notch..... one can only hope. loyal steelers fan since 1972. i was 5 when i found 'em see, even the damn smiley face is BLACK N GOLD!!!!!

11/29/2007 8:10:26 AM steelers vs. pats  

harryg123
New Bedford, MA

does anybody remember the colts vs. steelers afc championship game where they (THE STEELERS), put so much heat on peyton, this is what they need against Brady and the Pats. Brady can be rattled, if constant pressure is applied and he gets whacked a few good times. this is key. Also, be physical with the receivers. Much like the game plan the Pats had with the Colts.

11/29/2007 8:18:55 AM steelers vs. pats  

harryg123
New Bedford, MA

Been a Steeler fan since Bradshaw and co. ruled the nfl. Even though I'm from New England (2nd favorite team) still a loyal Steeler fan. Only thing that worries me is there offensive line. Needs 2 get better and fast. Need a Better CENTER. In the mold of the great Mike Webster or Dermontti Dawson. Mahan just not doing it.

12/1/2007 10:38:45 PM steelers vs. pats  

lovecraver
Clymer, PA

It is great to see the STEELER fans coming out of new england so wonderful.

12/6/2007 7:47:13 AM steelers vs. pats  

palisadeguy
Palisade, CO

now theres rumblings about the refs "helping" the pats along towards an un-defeated season...... any thoughts? that O-line is doin just fine, i hope tomlin was takin notes during the eagles game, they showed up that pats secondary pretty well, for bein a 2nd string QB feely shredded 'em for most of the game. they leave GAPING holes behind the defensve line, like they did with philly and hines and miller WILL make them pay for it!
if willie can hold on to the ball, our cornerbacks show up with their Agame and bennie takes the little stuff, we win!! i'm goin out on a limb here.... 24-21 steelers...

12/8/2007 1:08:54 PM steelers vs. pats  

tupac119
Mc Lean, VA

Patriots are better then the Steelers and the Patriots will win the super bowl

12/8/2007 4:29:23 PM steelers vs. pats  

ladyfireeyes81
Redwood City, CA

HAHAHA The Steelers will kick the Patriot's asses!! It is that simple.

12/8/2007 7:36:49 PM steelers vs. pats  

monkeypaw
Wilmington, OH

i lived just south of Pittsburgh for 35 years. steelers WILL win this, they will go all the way