Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

top hookup apps in india

The first step to on line dating is establishing clear preferences of what you re searching for in a companion. christian dating sites alberta In some cases it is simple to get bogged down with negativity. I highly advise them on your first time out together. meet russian in dubai EHarmony Premium membership –Subscriptions on eHarmony allow you to message other customers, see limitless images of your matches, discover out who s viewed your profile and see your Personality Report.

free online hookup

You can either download the app to use the platform, or log on to the company s website. annapolis dating Have to wait I guess for the technique to update. I didn t want to get severe about dating, and yet there was this ever increasing sense of existential dread rising up day by day, convincing me I was possibly going to die alone. gay hookup reddit A essential factor is to locate folks who are similar to you.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/25/2007 4:31:18 PM New Computer Chip ID Card= "Mark Of The Beast 666"  

skunkbreath
Saint James, MO

strings-, that is funny!!...

11/25/2007 4:32:26 PM New Computer Chip ID Card= "Mark Of The Beast 666"  

lastradicaldude
Lamar, CO

hey King, just a day or so ago you were saying that the NT was BS. Are you back on the NT train again?

Lastrad

11/26/2007 2:46:00 PM New Computer Chip ID Card= "Mark Of The Beast 666"  

menthol
Austin, TX

i have 666 as my security number on a particular card of mine. so
i guess i am a devil worshipper huh? what a crock of crap!

12/1/2007 10:56:53 PM New Computer Chip ID Card= "Mark Of The Beast 666"  

taylor123
Alexander, NC

Hi there people you know you all should read the bible from cover to cover because it tells you every word that Kingdavid2012 is trying to tell you all and it's been on the news about the mark of the beast(666).So you guys don't take the mark of the beast because the bible says clearing don't take the mark of the beast because you are harming God's body and also you will be under the goverments power and they can control you then with the chip inplanted in your skin.You must be in A hole covered up not to know what is going on these days in times. I mean just look at things they are not getting any better for us in fact it is getting Alot worse when you hear shootings and killings and raping little kids ETC... and people getting out of it when they go to jail saying there mentally insane which you know they use that as A excuss just to get out of jail to go out there and do it again.Guys believe me when I say this before it's to late turn over and repent and be saved before it's to late because there is A God and he is coming back to get his people very very soon so don't be left out turn over now.Another find example look at all these floods and earthquakes and tornados and fires ETC... they are getting worse every day. It's all signs of the end of times.So you guys look up because God is coming back though them clouds any day now.....Lots of prayers for all

12/2/2007 1:25:18 PM New Computer Chip ID Card= "Mark Of The Beast 666"  

lynn456
Martinsburg, WV

you got your number the day you were born your ss#,the implanted chips are causing cancer who gives a shit.666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666
66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666
66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666

12/2/2007 3:00:07 PM New Computer Chip ID Card= "Mark Of The Beast 666"  

kingdavid2012
Fitchburg, MA

Dude the Old testiment the first five Book of our Bible are all shadow picture's of the good thing's to come. The profetic feast of the Lord will be fufilled to the very day, hour, minute, second, and nanosecond i which described in the entire Book's of the Bible. If we do not understand the Feast's of The Lord in the Old Testiment of time's and season's we can in no way understand Bible proficy from beginning to end. There are event's we are not to know such as The Seven Thunder's which God told Jonh NOT to write down in the scroll's. There is a reason He said that to John and did not disclose that information. This information was for John and the Angel to see ONLY!!!. So we need not to know about these Seven Thunder's right now other than the fact that they will accure. We can know when they will accure in proficy dating of event's but not the meaning of Seven Thunder's which will happen. From what i gather on this subject is when the Seven Thunder's accure we will in fact be able to identify them at that time or since we can know when they will accure we can identify them by this mean's. God has a big reason for not disclosing all of the information of these event's and it's not to be chalenged, added to or taken away from there true purpose or meaning. Revelation give's a strong warning from God about adding to, or taking away anything written in that Book.

12/6/2007 11:26:01 AM New Computer Chip ID Card= "Mark Of The Beast 666"  

soaring_bird
Marion, IN

remember my thread king david?
how i said i saw revelation unfold inside of me,
well i beleive that i wasnt the only one and also that this will dfinately happen to the whole world as a witness and then the end will come.
theres a cross that jesus died on, theres an inward cross that we are to carry.
inner/ outer its gonna happen in some way or another, hope people wake up and realize that they(government) are pushing for these things and maby even have fasley accused people of terrorism to be more able to bring us to that point of the mark being issued.
they will eventually consider itt illegeal to beleive in any religeon or form of spirituality because of all the conflict and controversy caused by the belief systems of our world.
sadly america is also killing in the name of their god and are really just like the so called terrorists.
america , a Godly nation?

12/6/2007 11:44:57 AM New Computer Chip ID Card= "Mark Of The Beast 666"  

soaring_bird
Marion, IN

i would gladly accept death rather than take some power hungry devils mark!
and yes i would defy him to his face and die a martyrs death.
because i have seen and am a faithful witness that GOD is real.
and i would rather die than not go be with him in heaven!

12/6/2007 2:26:15 PM New Computer Chip ID Card= "Mark Of The Beast 666"  

kingdavid2012
Fitchburg, MA

soaring bird: This computer chip card is just a gateway for the real identifing Mark Of The Beast showing true aligionance to Lusifer's (Satan) one world church and state goverment. The Lord God Of Israel (Messiah) will protect His sheep from the wolf's. He use's example's in The Living Word Of The Lord God Of Israel through the Bible of those who followed His instruction's and Law's even in the face of there own physical death's. Starting with the flood of Noah's day. Everyone was warned in the world for 120 year's in advance of the flood which was comming. Noah and seven other's were saved because to did as The Lord God Of Israel instructed them to the letter while the people of the earth keept eating,drinking,and marrying and continued way's of UNREDEMPTIVE wickedness and evil way's even after being WARNED 120 year's in ADVANCE. God was sad He had even created man and had to destroy everyone who would not change there CONSTANT and UNREDEMPTIVE wicked and evil THOUGHT'S and ACTION'S of both day and night CONTINIOUS. Next example was Shadrac, Meshack,and Ebennigo being thrown into the fernise heated seven times hotter than normal for not bowing down and worshiping King Nebbaconezzir's statute of gold despite being threatined to be burned to death. When they still refused to worship the King's statute they were tossed in the furnice and instead of being BURNED ALIVE the three in the furnice were indeed now four in the furnece. Not one hair on there head's was burnt and did not even smell of smoke when the energed from it still ALIVE and UNHARMED. They were spared for the faith in The Lord God Of Israel who saved them personally in that event and was infact in the furnece with them. After seeing this the King knew infact that their Lord God Of Israel was indeed the TRUE GOD. Next came Daniel in the lion's den. Daniel was put in the pit of HUNGRY LION'S for three day's. These MAN EATING LION'S were starved for day's before the King had him put in that den pit. Daniel had FAITH in The Lord God Of Israel and FOLLOWED THE LORD'S COMMANDMENT'S not to WORSHIP IDOL'S OF ANY OTHER GOD BUT TO WORSHIP HIM ONLY until the VERY END and was FINALLY SAVED by Him. Daniel was even feed food smuggled to Him by one of The Lord's FAITHFUL SERVANT'S. Next Sodom and Gomorah city was to be destroyed for the people's total wickness and NONREDEMPTIVE qualitie's they possessed. Lot and His family was spared because of there rightiousness and FAITH in and of the Lord God Of Israel and did not defile themself with the people and OFFERED THEMSELF to the WICKED PEOPLE in the place of GOD'S TWO ANGEL'S who the people were DEMANDING to be know to them (DEFILED BY THEM). His wife did not follow the instruction's given to her by God NOT to look back and watch THE DESTRUCTION OF THE CITY BY GOD. As a result of defieing The Lord's INSTRUCTION'S and COMMAND'S she perish by her own action's of DEFIEING The Lord God's Own Command NOT to look back and WATCH the destruction of the city. When these Word's Of The Living Lord God Of Israel occure and we are FULLY AWARE of this MARK OF THE BEAST we are instructed to NOT RECEIVE IT!!!!! NO MATTER WHAT the ANTICHRIST DEMAND'S OR THE
PENITALITY OF REFUSING THIS MARK WILL BE!!!. The Lord God Of Israel will make it perfectly clear for EVERYONE ON THIS PLANET to FULLY UNDERSTAND HIS OFFER OF SALVATION TO EVERY PEOPLE, TRIBE,NATION, RACE,RELIGION,NONRELIGION,SMALL,GREAT,RICH AN POOR, YOUNG AND OLD. This is what the GREATEST BATTLE OF MANKIND IS ALL ABOUT. The SIN PROBLEM and how WE will HAVE to make a CHOICE between our LORD GOD OF ISRAEL (MESSIAH) vs ALLIGIANCE to LUSIFER (SATAN). We know WHO will WIN this WAR of WAR'S. Have the Faith Of The Saint's until the very END as The LOrd God Of Israel WILL PROVIDE EVERYTHING WE NEED TO SURVIVE THIS BATTLE which we will see RIGHT INFRONT OF OUR OWN EYE'S as have already seen from the beginning of time till NOW. Yeshua said " Do not FEAR these thing's for they must come to pass. But FEAR HIM the Lord your God who has the power to DESTROY both BODY AND SOUL. As Mose's and God's choosen people were PROVIDED for at Mount Sini by MANNA BREAD OF LIFE and THE LIVING WATER gushin up from the earth an QUAILL'S falling to the ground FEED ALL THE PEOPLE so shall it be as in the time of the generation of NOAH and His Decentant's in the FINAL DAY'S that are ALMOST upon us all. THE LORD GOD OF ISRAEL WILL PROTECT AND PROVIDE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING HIS SHEEP(PEOPLE) WILL NEED TO KNOW AND HAVE IN ORDER TO SURVIVE. FAITH, PAITANCE, AND ENDURANCE IS ALL WE NEED. GOD WILL HANDLE THE HEAVY WORK. These are not event's to be afarid of. Yet they should be studied in order to PREPARE FOR THEM AND HIM WHO IS COMMING IN THE CLOUD'S. REMEMBER SCRIPTURE TELL'S THE ANTICHRIST WILL APPEAR ON EARTH BEFORE THE SECOND COMMING. DO NOT LOOK FOR OUR SAVIOR UNTIL ANTICHRIST CLAIM'S HIMSELF TO BE GOD FIRST. This is the Word Of The Lord. "AMEN" My those who have ear's hear what the Spirt say's and FAITH understanding, and wisdom be with you ALL is my prayer.

12/6/2007 2:51:19 PM New Computer Chip ID Card= "Mark Of The Beast 666"  

soaring_bird
Marion, IN

if any man claims to be god, all people will know he is a liar.
revelation says that there will be a series of beasts, the last of wich is from the earth having horns like a lamb. he will simply pass himself off as a godly person and persuade everyone to follow his instructions and create an image of the first beast.
a wolf in sheeps clothing, sounds like a false prophet to me.
only the elect will know better than to follow this evil being.
because jesus says if it were possible he would be able to deceive the very elect.(this also proves that there is no pre-trib rapture.)
but they know the true god and refuse to worship idols or images of saints and pictures of christ that man has created.
sounds like the papicy has been at it for a very long time.

[Edited 12/6/2007 2:53:07 PM]

12/6/2007 4:31:16 PM New Computer Chip ID Card= "Mark Of The Beast 666"  

missette
Knoxville, TN

Here's why i won't take the mark---And i saw as it was a sea of glass mingled with fire:and them that had gotten the (victory) over the beast ,and over his image,and over his mark,and over the number of his name,stand on the sea of glass,having the harps of God--Rev.15:2
And the third angel followed them,saying with a loud voice,If any man worship the beast and his image,and receive his mark in his forehead or in his hand.The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God.Which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his dignation;and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels,and in the presence of the Lamb Rev.14:10----------- Missette

12/6/2007 5:14:05 PM New Computer Chip ID Card= "Mark Of The Beast 666"  

zennow
Hamilton, GA

Where did this so called "new computer chip ID card" come from? Who has told you this or did you make this up yourself? Can you show me some published data (other than some far fetched christian's magazine) on this please?

12/6/2007 5:53:39 PM New Computer Chip ID Card= "Mark Of The Beast 666"  

kingdavid2012
Fitchburg, MA

zen as of may 2008 everyone in the usa will have to have this id card. Bush has already signed it into law as an imergration law and also under his home land secutiry act. He does not need congress approval when he inacted this law. If you dont believe me then look on the new's. Google computer chip id card. If your to lazy to read about it then google video new's cast's of it. I don't need to prove jack shit to you dude. If you would carefully read what people post in here you might learn something. There is alot of Holy Spirt influenced people here. I not asking you to believe what i think or something i get out a regilious magazine whitch is the same thing as reading the national enquirer as far as truth is concerned. We share information on scripture truth and also identifing scripture truth comming to life right in front of our face's. So before you start to turn post into religion battle's understand one thing. This is nothing to do with what you believe or don't believe. This has to do with what is true fact as well as what we can expect from scripture in our near and distant future. So dude dont sling shit when your still rolling in it with the pig's.

12/6/2007 6:16:34 PM New Computer Chip ID Card= "Mark Of The Beast 666"  

kingdavid2012
Fitchburg, MA

This computer card is NOT the MARK OF THE BEAST!!!!! It is however a gateway to the implant computer chip ready as we speak to be implanted in everypeoson on the planet. There is much to take place before they will do this. For one thing we need to see a one world church and state. This is being formed right now and is FACT. The Europian Union is one piece to the puzzle. Next is the good US the The North American Union of Canada, Mexico, and The United State's. This is goint to happen sooner than you think as far as this Union is concerned. There already working on the Middle East Union. So far We have Iraq, Afganistan. The next country to be added will be Iran. The United State's as well as other force's will invade it and take it over as we did with the other two. In Revelation it is discribed as The Little Horn Power Uprooting Three to make way for the Beast in that phroficy. So just watch the new's a see Biblical History Phroficy come to life and all the piece's of the comming one word church and state goverment comming into there palce's. Do NOT believe me just look at reality fact's with Bible phroficy event's. If scripture does't tell me about it then i do not believe it. Seeing is believing. One thing i do know about this true MARK OF THE BEAST it will be IN the right hand or IN the forhead. Every scripture i have ever read no matter what translutation it is all say IN IN IN IN IN IN the right hand or IN IN IN IN the forhead. NOT ON BY (IN). I rest my scripture backed case. So let it be written so let it be done.

12/7/2007 12:17:03 PM New Computer Chip ID Card= "Mark Of The Beast 666"  

soaring_bird
Marion, IN

you were saying that usa, mexico and canada will be united?
well i have looked at the globe, (you might think this is far fetched) but anyway,
all three of those countries made into one on the globe resembles a big dragon.
the tail being mexico, florida the feet, the area around maine and n.y. is the head, and canada and alaska the wings.
am i the only one who sees this?

Page: 1, 2, 3