Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

safehookupzone

I am really brief, and balding. winter haven singles That will take place naturally through the course of building a relationship, so don t push it to far right here. Also, practicing safer sex reduces your danger for contracting another strain of HIV. speed dating halle The latter comes with a guarantee, exactly where a user can acquire six months for no cost after their initial six month membership is over if they do not come across some suitable.

privatedelight app

By telephone she asks potential dates about careers, if they perform from household, COVID 19 exposure or regardless of whether they ve had an antibody test. nanaimo dating free Granted, lots of people are not the greatest fans of clocking into their jobs, but are you with an optimist or a pessimist? This can clue you into no matter if you not you d be listening to operate complaints every single day for the rest of your life if you finish up with each other. You can file an appeal in individual, by mail, fax, phone or e mail. download charmerly dating app It s never fun to reject somebody, so do it as kindly and firmly as you can.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/20/2007 4:36:13 PM Idiots!!!!can their names be posted or is it against the rules  

michaelcee
Largo, FL

SOOO true Casper.

I keep seeing the same thing here a LOT (sometimes from me)

Ya can't fly if you're afraid of falling.

You took a chance and got burned.... but that may be the one that you had to get out of the way to find somebody really nice.

Ying/Yang Carma and Zen.... they have a way of rewarding us all.

Only... the rewards are a little different for assholes

Michael

11/20/2007 5:07:46 PM Idiots!!!!can their names be posted or is it against the rules  

capiton_m_sr
Rochester, IN

Maybe everything happens for a reason. like I said before. you live and you learn. It is not fair,but true. No one should be burnt and accept it as o.k. that is crap. Life is what you make it. If someome else decides to make it harder, then let them burn.

11/20/2007 5:09:03 PM Idiots!!!!can their names be posted or is it against the rules  

justed57
Willoughby, OH

WOW Casper

If you havn't posted his name you should.

Besides that I didn't know people actually met from this web site.

Don't give up

11/20/2007 5:21:20 PM Idiots!!!!can their names be posted or is it against the rules  

casper12
Lagrange, IN

Actually I just did a search for him and he is gone.....Thanks to you all. Mission accomplished..I feel so much better. I don't often get mad a waste of enery but I have to say it feels good to get some satisfaction.

11/20/2007 6:12:22 PM Idiots!!!!can their names be posted or is it against the rules  

michaelcee
Largo, FL

Justed.... People DO meet on this site.

Had a wonderfull 1st meeting/lunch down at Clearwater Beach with a lady from this site this past Sunday

11/20/2007 6:49:21 PM Idiots!!!!can their names be posted or is it against the rules  

rosannachanna
Des Moines, IA

Casper, thank you and all those men and women who helped talk you into putting the guys name out there for the rest of us to beware of. We were talking about things just like this in the group for women thread. That would be one place for you to check openly, asking us if any of us had ever related to him. The men don't want to be suspected so they wanted his name out too, after your loss. In the womens group you can bounce it off everyone before you meet if you want to. You are welcome there and you might laugh some too. Channa

11/20/2007 8:37:56 PM Idiots!!!!can their names be posted or is it against the rules  

michaelcee
Largo, FL

I wish the lady that had lunch with me this past Sunday would put out a warning

In this case I would think she would put out a nice guy alert.... LOL

Michael

11/20/2007 8:53:55 PM Idiots!!!!can their names be posted or is it against the rules  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

That guy was just a piece of

And he should be man enough to pay you back for the money you spent!

11/21/2007 2:24:35 AM Idiots!!!!can their names be posted or is it against the rules  

rper1
Waipahu, HI

I just did a search on the slider_dr myself, he has been online in the last three hours.
I have to ask you, did you see this guys pic, and his bio, sounds like he is not so brite???

11/21/2007 3:01:15 AM Idiots!!!!can their names be posted or is it against the rules  

emt854
Appleton, WI

Casper that guys profile is still online..Id report him to Dustin so it doesnt happen to someone else. That guy is creepy looking..
I did a google search and hes listed in the Rapid City classifieds.

Looking at his profile I see lots of red flags..and I agree if he was a real gentleman he would have helped pay for your ticket whether your a womans libber or not.

11/21/2007 3:50:45 AM Idiots!!!!can their names be posted or is it against the rules  

yankeeluvspeach
Athens, GA

I'm going to agree with mike cee here. It's 2007. No reason why a woman can't pay for her own ticket. I DO feel that he should have recompensated you for the lost $$ however. That is just common curtousy. There are scammers (male and female) out there boys & girls Keep your wits about you, but don't let the fear stop you from opening yourself up! If you do that, you've let the jerks win! Just file it under a learning experience and dust yourself off.

11/21/2007 5:23:37 AM Idiots!!!!can their names be posted or is it against the rules  

casper12
Lagrange, IN

Damn I thought he was gone. I couldn't find him anywhere yesterday evening. When we first meet He had himself out of Rapid City. After I could not longer contact him then I noticed he changed it to Sturgis. I will see if I can e-mail him this tread....Thanks

11/21/2007 5:31:07 AM Idiots!!!!can their names be posted or is it against the rules  

emt854
Appleton, WI

Casper dont waste your time..that guy is a looser..Hes not even attractive..I dont know how he caught your attention..your beautiful.

11/21/2007 5:37:12 AM Idiots!!!!can their names be posted or is it against the rules  

morneblade
Fall River, MA

You took the words right outta' my mouth emt...
I'm not the greatest looking guy...but you can do much better then that guy...
Kinda got that "Psychotic-David Crosby on crank" look about em' there Ms. Casper....
better check yer' pistols....

11/21/2007 5:50:39 AM Idiots!!!!can their names be posted or is it against the rules  

casper12
Lagrange, IN

Well, I just found him and sent him an e-mail.I really don't pay much attention to looks.It's what's on the inside I try to pay attention too.But, I have learned a valuable lesson which is

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5