Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames login

Part time employment is regarded as functioning less than 32 hours per week. oxnard singles You can also use it to program for future dates, gift tips, etc. You ll also get to hear about some of her strengths and what motivates her. quediaz onlyfans What ever kind of girl she is, girls normally like it when their man plan dates for her.

skipthegames women

Pick and opt for which ones fit your connection at this stage. new westminster dating To be accepted, Lox Club says it is looking for non douchey, ambitious, funny, down to earth men and women who are seeking for that type of particular person as effectively. Pretty soul destroying, particularly for males. adultsearch queens My son didn t respond to my forwarded message so maybe I had overstepped the mark.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/21/2007 6:17:24 AM Idiots!!!!can their names be posted or is it against the rules  

dustyfeet
Southbury, CT

I am not so sure why you would go to him? Don't you think a man should pursue you..I do.
Sorry for your trouble. Hope you don't let him take up to much space in your mind. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and start LIVING.

11/21/2007 6:35:21 AM Idiots!!!!can their names be posted or is it against the rules  

casper12
Lagrange, IN

I like to travel. He has a job I don't. It really would have been a neat trip.I have never been in that area before. He really isn't taking up alot of my mind.just thought women should be aware of him...no more no less and really no big deal.

11/21/2007 9:03:24 AM Idiots!!!!can their names be posted or is it against the rules  

bubbadt
Kennedy, NY

Casper, How could you get involved with this guy?
Did you not see through that B/S profile?
When someone spouts off like he did, whats up?
You back away quickly. He was as much as sayin
he wants a free ride. No one is who he is, not
the answer to some womans needs.
Sorry this happened to you. The Big Bad Biker
turned into a little boy blew his chance guy.

11/21/2007 9:14:38 AM Idiots!!!!can their names be posted or is it against the rules  

casper12
Lagrange, IN

I must have been having a moment.Think I would have caught it at my age...

11/21/2007 9:56:55 AM Idiots!!!!can their names be posted or is it against the rules  

mochaflower
Indianapolis, IN

As someone said earlier, a gentleman would have bought the ticket! I think it's always risky for a woman to travel long distances to meet a man. I understand that some live in small towns where men may be scarce. But I would certainly expect the man to pay for the ticket. Then he wouldn't be so likely to stand you up. Hope that was a lesson learned for you. People have to learn for themselves. I don't think it's your place to warn other women against anyone. He may not be like that with the next woman.

11/21/2007 1:58:27 PM Idiots!!!!can their names be posted or is it against the rules  

yankeeluvspeach
Athens, GA

well, here's my deal with this idea of gentlemen always pay. I think it's just as likely for a woman to scam a man as vice versa. Not more, not less. So what happens if a guy plunks down a wad of cash for a ticket and SHE's a no show? Women can get cool feet or play game just like men. This isn't a gender issue. It's a jerk issue. And it's one thing life has taught me, there are jerks in every group! I'm sorry this nice lady had to get burned, but I don't think it means all men should pay the price for this one dude being a f*cker. Just my 2. Take it or leave it.

11/21/2007 2:58:49 PM Idiots!!!!can their names be posted or is it against the rules  

casper12
Lagrange, IN

yankee..your right..it is not a gender issue. it is a moral issue

11/21/2007 3:12:48 PM Idiots!!!!can their names be posted or is it against the rules  

wickedchild
Fountain, CO

Yankee has right . The guy was , is , and always will be a f*cknut . But I don't think this has anything to do with genders . I'm sorry you got burned , and it shouldn't happen to anyone who serious about trying to meet someone . As far as paying for flights , trains , busses , or whatever , that is something that should be discussed before any money is dropped on anything . This f*cknut that did this to you should be taken out to a field and left as an example . I should also state that I'm in the firm belief that if I go to her I will pay for the ticket , but if she's coming to me it is something the two of us should discuss . If she can't afford it I will help pay for it , help being the opparetive word . Sorry , I don't want to get burned myself . Any relationship should be a give and take thing , not you give and I take . That's just plain down f*cked up .

Sorry about the rant .

[Edited 11/21/2007 3:16:06 PM]

11/21/2007 6:12:33 PM Idiots!!!!can their names be posted or is it against the rules  

lecsr
Kathleen, FL

I would think it would be better if the guy flew to the girl.

11/21/2007 9:29:08 PM Idiots!!!!can their names be posted or is it against the rules  

yankeeluvspeach
Athens, GA

Thanks for your support wicked child and casper. Glad to know I'm not completely out of the ballfield. I am truly sorry for your pain, Casper. Beleive me, if there's anyone who knows how much it hurts to "get played" by an online scammer, it's me. The Gods willing, the next guy you meet will be doubly worth it. And Thanks for the image of the idiot out in the field wicked child. I'm just picturing a plowed corn field where a bunch of jerks/jerkettes are dropped off like so much garbage, sort of milling around like cattle. Almost wonder if I shouldn't drive by and them to put them out of their misery.

[Edited 11/21/2007 9:30:04 PM]

11/21/2007 9:31:21 PM Idiots!!!!can their names be posted or is it against the rules  

reaper777
Compton, CA

11/21/2007 9:47:24 PM Idiots!!!!can their names be posted or is it against the rules  

michael061
Arlington, VA

Casper, you should try the "over 50" group. I think the folks who go there are more mature.

Michael

11/23/2007 8:53:30 PM Idiots!!!!can their names be posted or is it against the rules  

jesuslovesu
Corbin, KY

Hi,I just read your profile,and I must say you are a quite an interesting lady.I love animals and you certainly have some beatiful animals.at one time i had several dogs,im the kind of person who goes to the pound and saves some poor animals life.I am down to one now she is almost 14 years old and i call her the dog from hell,but shes calmed down in her older years.as far as posting names i thought all profiles had names posted,or are you talking about just the discussion forum.as far as traveling a distance to meet someone,and where they would stay,it would depend on your length of knowing that person,and alot of discussion on the phone.i have been on several singles lines and i cant really tell you what anybody is looking for,except all the wrong things.whatever happened to the word honesty? Has it been taken out of webster's.i do enjoy your subjects and thoughts.God can do anything,and he will,if you will just step aside and let him,if its according to his will.be blessed.
ron

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5