Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

40 and up listcrawler

When Monday rolled around, I pretty much cancelled. dating in state college pa The very first time, a couple of years ago, I only lasted a fortnight because I had so a lot of negative experiences. To commence, if you re utilizing a dating app, don t inform them. how does sniffies work When she ultimately took the leap, she met somebody who wasn t a stranger in the first place.

megapersons

The medical doctor could not offer any hope, she says. single ladies in lancaster ca But we do ask you a bit about your interests, preferences, and so on the more you inform us, the much better the match is most likely to be. Friended may well be created for creating mates but several of its good results stories have turned romantic. what do australian girls like CMB is great for ladies if you happen to be looking for a extended term factor due to the fact I located by means of my investigation that the highest quality guys are right here.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/22/2007 1:09:29 PM what would be the max,, in long distances relationship ?  

mikey_1946
Neenah, WI

I'm looking around,, and would like to know.......

11/22/2007 1:20:51 PM what would be the max,, in long distances relationship ?  

rich101
Lillington, NC

50 mile, Unless....
The Good Lord says "Pack it up Richard, your headden for the hills"

11/22/2007 1:23:00 PM what would be the max,, in long distances relationship ?  

heatherhoney
Middlesboro, KY

Well I used to think any distance would be ok... but the more thought I give to it...the farther away he is...the less likely he could be here if I needed him for comfort or other situtaion...or just need a hug at the end of the day kinda thing...or it me be there for him in similar situations.

11/22/2007 1:27:24 PM what would be the max,, in long distances relationship ?  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

Well the good lawd would have 2 come up w/some foldin' money 2 git me 2 head across the street n I don't figure that's more n 4 or 5 paces...............

[Edited 11/22/2007 1:46:36 PM]

11/22/2007 1:31:58 PM what would be the max,, in long distances relationship ?  

laserman1963
Sand Springs, OK

Dated a lady in another state for awile it was hard on finances ended up going seperate ways, its hard unless you have the money.

11/22/2007 1:44:25 PM what would be the max,, in long distances relationship ?  

luvinlifetothem
Biddeford, ME

I guess California is it for me......
Damn. Couldnt get any further unless I decide to go international, huh?
Love is a crazy thing....

11/22/2007 1:51:36 PM what would be the max,, in long distances relationship ?  

moonship
Punxsutawney, PA

I wish I knew because it seems that people say one things and then when it comes time to meet they change their minds.

11/22/2007 2:07:10 PM what would be the max,, in long distances relationship ?  

pwin_here_n_now
Annapolis, MD

Hey luvin!

Cali? a great place to end up if it works out!

take me with you???? Love it there! I want to go home!

P.Win

11/22/2007 2:23:04 PM what would be the max,, in long distances relationship ?  

maddock
Victoria, BC

I completely agree.. Right now I'm dating a guy about an hour away that doesn't seem like much, but when I just need a hug or a back run at the end of the day.. it doesn't quite work. The only problem is where are all the good men? Are there any in our own cities?? If so, how the heck do we meet them??

11/22/2007 2:54:34 PM what would be the max,, in long distances relationship ?  

superheroscoo
Garden City, KS

Within three hours from here, so 200 miles max. I am not driving across the country yet. Haven't met someone that cool yet.

I like this post though. It's nice to see boundries.

11/22/2007 4:04:44 PM what would be the max,, in long distances relationship ?  

nonickname49
Belchertown, MA

For ungoing dating everyones needs are different..but in case of 500 3000
miles..it is a given that one of you will need to relocate..what can start
as a long distance needs to be nurtured and continued on a local basis. SO
relocation should be considered before developing feelings for another.

11/22/2007 4:16:28 PM what would be the max,, in long distances relationship ?  

lotus3
Venice, FL

I would prefer to be in a relationship with someone who lives within 20 miles, because I love spontaneity in a relationship. It is so much easier to spend time together and see all the different aspects of that person. The further away someone is..the harder. The two of you have to juggle time between work, family responcibilities and it just gets so complicated. E-mails, phonecalls and day dreaming only get you so far. To really know someone, and for them to know you...you need to spend time together... a lot of time. The max for me would be one hour driving time. I have seen so many people re-locate in order to be with "the love of thier life", only to return 6 months later, because it just did not work.

11/22/2007 4:17:14 PM what would be the max,, in long distances relationship ?  

peachess
El Reno, OK

For the right Guy...I'd have to move or he would.
xoxoPeaches.

11/22/2007 4:51:50 PM what would be the max,, in long distances relationship ?  

mr_passion_2006
Texarkana, TX

i'll walk around the world a billion time to find my one true love

11/22/2007 4:57:49 PM what would be the max,, in long distances relationship ?  

arreis
Cottonwood, AZ

I've been many places, and above all I like AZ. best. It would be difficult for me to leave, however if I were "IN LOVE", I would be willing to go any distance!!!! I say this because, I have done it once before.

Page: 1, 2, 3