Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames chat

There are even some celebs who have discovered really like on POF. kelowna dating You can surely inform much more about your potential partners from their profiles, but the catch? It comes with the pressure of coming across as witty, entertaining and effortlessly debonair. Silver Singles requires matching seriously and makes use of a personality test to break users up into the Large Five character traits, and then matches you accordingly. adultsearch california Please read the Chat Guidelines beneath just before joining to avoid finding banned.

nearby hookup app

I come across practically nothing incorrect with the poster, just the man she is in appreciate with. free chat line numbers in albany ga Basically i ve paid for our meals first time coz he forgot his wallet . I told him he could leave he decided not to, but in January our connection ended. bamboo dating app You want to open the conversation up to a couple of anecdotes, and get into some a lot more meaty conversations so you can get to know every single other now the nerves are beginning to settle.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/1/2007 11:47:45 AM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

jondalar
Reno, NV

I believe the words we use are clues to our thoughts. Not to far a stretch right. I look at your handle of Puslicker and this topic of eating women and it is small wonder that there is not a big call for such a mans services.
Would you lick a woman's face and eat her ear?
The nectar of a woman's essence flows from a beautiful and delicate flower. Be the petals as delicate as a rose or as full as an orchid this is not only the 'Portal to oneness' as described in the poem by the same name but Within it's bounds lie a network of sensations that connect to every fiber of her being. Like the explores of old the discovery and the mapping of this woman's world must be accomplished by the adventurous man. On this journey you will find the place that can curl her toes or cause the flush from those toes to her ears. Awaiting your discovery is the right pressure and tempo that will cause her feet to be thrown into the air and her thighs clenched to your ears that will not be able to drown out her screams of passion. With your tongue and lips you can feel her need and deliver the gentleness that lifts her from her physical body to hover as if laying upon a cloud. Each moment given to the attention of this flower will reward you with the nectar that inflames your own senses. Some will flow like a sweet wine, gush like fountain of youth or squirt with the unbridled passion of a virgin. i bid you to inhale the fragrance of this flower and dare to begin the adventure with the vision of celebrating each discovery without rushing to the next. Savor each moment as though there was nothing else to come and surely the next moment will be more delightful than the one before. A word to the wise, lest you become overconfident and neglectful, "A woman is new each day receive her and the flower she offers you like it is the first time, every time" Delight in the adventure of rediscovery.
No! My misguided man, this is not licking or eating, it is Loving.
Jondalar

4/1/2007 7:58:36 PM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

jodie66
Chicago, IL

YO!!!
Am I old enough to be reading this.

4/2/2007 12:52:56 PM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

traumadez
Redlands, CA

Wow!!!! Did you guys all get A+++ in Creative Writing 101???? LOL

4/2/2007 1:50:17 PM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

jondalar
Reno, NV

I would say we are part of a special interest group and it is the fruit of our interest that that tends to bring out the creative juice.
Jondalar

[Edited 4/2/2007 1:50:46 PM]

4/2/2007 4:04:28 PM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

jondalar
Reno, NV

Lockdown
It seems your role model started this thead and you just proved to be younger and dumber. If you actually took the time to read this thread you both might learn something. The only one amused by your kind of talk is yourself and boys you still hang with. If you think I am too harsh. You should stick with the boys.
Bob

4/2/2007 5:01:29 PM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

traumadez
Redlands, CA

Jondalar...Juice being the key word? LMAO...Dez

4/2/2007 5:25:07 PM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

zazzle
Boston, MA

maybe he's not doing it right. I have been pleased many of times, but I have bumped into some guys that just don't know how to do the deed, and then you get really turned off and want to resort to females that know how to. Can you tell I was not satisfied???????????

4/2/2007 7:53:41 PM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

jeff700
Pekin, IL

I don't know how to do the quote thing like others here do, but my post is directed to "freakoffherleas" in response to her last post.

Nice to hear there are women like you out there. I thought they only existed in guys dreams!

But I can't help to wonder now what the older gentleman in your profile pic is smiling about? Is it unfair for me to wonder what that smile is "saying"?

Either way, thanks for an interesting post!

4/2/2007 8:19:09 PM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

singlennj
Budd Lake, NJ

It is easy to quote although you have to do it manually here at this site.

You have to copy the text you want to quote. Type this first then paste, then use the end quote.

[quote]
I don't know how to do the quote thing like others here do, but my post is directed to "freakoffherleas" in response to her last post.
[/quote]

now place the cursor after the [quote] and before your text and type, posted by the user name.

[B] Poseted by jeff700[/B]

posted by jeff700 I don't know how to do the quote thing like others here do, but my post is directed to "freakoffherleas" in response to her last post.

4/2/2007 8:28:22 PM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

jeff700
Pekin, IL

Thanks, sing. I appreciate the help, but you telling me how easy it is to navigate a computer might be akin to me telling a home owner how easy it is to build a set of stairs. Your computer knowledge may equal your literary prowess.............mine does NOT!

But I WILL try it.

Thanks again.

[Edited 4/2/2007 8:28:49 PM]

4/3/2007 12:50:56 AM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

jondalar
Reno, NV

Hey dez
Nice to hear from a squirter in this topic.~
Your new pics look great. I like seein a Sexy grandma here in the oral topic.

jondalar

[Edited 4/3/2007 12:51:34 AM]

4/3/2007 3:15:55 AM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

newadventures
Helena, MT

Are you nuts? That to me is the absolute turn on, it's crucial, what really gets me going! It's usually the only way I can have an orgasm. It's how I had my first orgasm. You must be running into the wrong women, because this woman wouldn't be happy in any relationship without it!

4/3/2007 11:55:56 AM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

wolfy9459
Dayton, OH

Hell all the women that had gone down on me expected me to go down on them too. Sorta thins for that

Kenny

4/4/2007 2:42:17 AM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

handyman434
Elizabethtown, KY

I have not met any that did not like recieving oral sex. What most men don't understand is this-and this is what women have told me!! Women are different-the way you perform on one may not do anything for another. Communication and taking your time is what most women want. The two minute drill of a football game does not match up with oral sex. Always talk to her and find out what she likes and you'll have her wanting it more than ever. And if a lot of women are telling you that they don't like what you are doing, then it is evident that you are doing something really wrong.

4/4/2007 12:06:12 PM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

motorhomemale
Saint Augustine, FL

I have never been with a women that didn't want it. I don't know what I would do if I did run into one that didn't want oral.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6