Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames login

They could possibly have told you that they like dogs and traveling etc. gay cleveland tn The very first factor a individual notices in their date says a lot about them. But asking the suitable questions can make it a lot easier for you to fully grasp whether you d be on the exact same web page if your partnership does end up flourishing. locanto el paso texas Although they may not often make the ideal dressed list, they do require a particular breed of celebrity to pull off.

sites like rubmaps

If any of u does handle find correct live on apps in 2019 onwards, update right here k. idaho falls classifieds Even though dating is hardly a level playing field in India, persons with disabilities obtain themselves in a unique spot. When filing your yearly earnings taxes, you will include things like the 1099 G as component of your income documents and report accordingly. christmas movie with bumble Hinge expenses $19.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/21/2007 8:27:17 AM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

lakesman
Canyon Country, CA

My ex would have her body go into convulsions and beg me to stop because she was getting too sensitive. I could be wrong, but I would think that would be Yessssssssss!
John

4/30/2007 10:34:02 PM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

ford_guy
Ottawa, KS

well from the past i know they like it but for the love of god just please be clean before you have your man go down there ladies. i mean damn!

5/1/2007 9:01:03 PM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

ang73
Caldwell, OH

Hey the same applies to you men. Nothing worse then smelling sweaty balls!! LOL!!

5/1/2007 9:07:49 PM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

dollsherrie33
Canton, OH

r u kidding me? ones that say that they don't like have not had the right man giving it...I love it

5/1/2007 10:18:44 PM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

getright08
Ephrata, PA

of course they're asking the wrong woman.!I'm very good at felattio and iknow for a fact that some woman out there enjoy it.

5/2/2007 7:44:10 AM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

x26wildcat
Naples, FL

I don't like it! It is a totaly turn off. I usually have to humor my partner and let him go at it after about 15min of bugging me they ususally realize that only the real deal does is for me!

5/2/2007 8:07:43 AM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

wolfy9459
Dayton, OH

OK I will answer this question with a question. Is a pigs ass pork?

Kenny

5/2/2007 8:17:43 AM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

copterdriver
Saint Matthews, SC

It may just be a rump roast.... lol

x26 you have been with the wrong guys, seriously, the wrong guys.... trust me. lol

Copter

[Edited 5/2/2007 8:18:37 AM]

5/2/2007 6:09:13 PM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

wolftearsfallin
La Porte, TX

If my friend didn't give it to me he wouldnt' get his LOL...I think its almost better than the rest...hmmmm come on weekend! LOL must think other things made my brain foggy..
lmao Kenny

5/3/2007 8:10:28 PM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

avidreaderang
Morton, PA

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! As long as it isn't done half heartedly. And I also thoroughly enjoyed reading some of the more CREATIVE posts. WOW!

5/3/2007 10:18:15 PM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I can say for a fact not ALL woman do and how does anyone know what kind of men I have had. JMHO

5/4/2007 1:12:11 AM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

luvinlifetothem
Biddeford, ME

I would imagine all women would if they had it done right...and youre right queenie, we dont know what kind of men you have been with, but my guess is, they were the kind who were not doing it right!!!!
And to everybody, YES, YES, YES, impeccable hygiene is the key to enjoying the experience on both ends....(pun most definately intended)
oral sex is one of gods gifts to us,,,and Im not bible thumper,,but I like to give credit where credit is due.
That smooth slippery tounge along with that hot smooth slippery reception,(just trying to give equal opporunity here, folks), whats not to love?
sigh.......

Maybe its your approach???

5/4/2007 11:10:13 AM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

eroticartist
West Harrison, NY

I think it depends on the eater or the eatee

5/4/2007 1:47:16 PM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

wolftearsfallin
La Porte, TX

I agree it is a gift gave to us..if someone don't know how to do it right its a shame...No bones about it a slippery tounge is a good thing

5/5/2007 3:16:03 AM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

luvinlifetothem
Biddeford, ME

Hee Hee, wolf,,did you mean that pun?? No bones about it,,slippery tounge,,hee hee

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6