Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler over 40

After acquiring a possible lead, schedule a handful of coffee chats or calls to uncover prevalent ground — or a lack thereof. craigslist personals colorado springs co A few months later we crossed paths and he asks if he stayed, would I have slept with him, given that the girl he left to go see just after me was a dud for him. When he did, I brought him about and we talked for a quite extended time. sexy boob quotes As we near Valentine s Day, it is both heartening and heartrending to see these queries, ranging from the commence of attraction to the end of the affair.

hookup dating app review

Congrats, you managed to get a superpower right after all! Speaking about your future does not mean that you have to have to have anything planned out. dating greeley With that information I d turn to Google, where among other issues I found a photo of a single guy who had claimed to be single wearing a wedding band. I have come to be mates with a lovely guy. omegle port forwarding Conversation was quick, so we stated why not meet outside? We walked for hours and then he said we could order meals .

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/4/2007 3:21:42 PM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Once again I find myself from my own planet, not interested. I can promise if done right looking into the face of the one I am loving, he or I, would never be disappointed.

Thinking of sex as only an orgasm is much like a burp or passing gas, it is a release but not of all that much benefit, rather masturbate and get it over with.

4/4/2007 8:57:37 PM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

skydaddy
Covington, LA

is much like a burp or passing gas

It obvious you haven't been around me when I pass gas.

4/5/2007 2:35:30 AM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

luvinlifetothem
Biddeford, ME

''''Oh'''' My''' God. If you are doing it right, this is what you should hear.
Now. I have an observation. Ladies, please tell me if I am right or wrong on this. There is only one and the only time when I would decline oral sex. (and it would not be a NO, just a "give me a minute, baby!"
That would be if I wasnt feeling 'fresh'. (Picture the douche commercials, the woman running through the field of flowers) LOL.
Coming home from a 12 hour shift, well, hell, honey, maybe I just want to wash up a bit!!!! Ain't none of us fresh as that field of daisies after a 12 hour shift!!! Give me a minute with a little soap and water, and.... well, the possibilities are endless.
So in reply to the original post, you are either to pushy, to rough, or maybe to insensitive or impatient. This of course, is just my guess, but hey, you asked!
By the way, in the giving and receiving mode, we, as woman, appreciate the same consideration! Oral sex is great, but nothing can ruin it worse than a stinky butt!!!!
Sorry guys, but its true. personally, I could spend hours on either, but if things are not clean and fresh, well.....
ewww.
Oh, and I lied. There is another time I would decline. Its if the man thought he was doing a good job, but was too rough. We are sensitive down there, gentlemen! We have the same amount of nerve endings packed into that tiny little package that you do in in that great big...ahem.
Ladies, isnt getting older great? We learn, we love, and damn, dont we get better atit all the time!!?!

4/5/2007 7:07:41 AM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

traumadez
Redlands, CA

Good answer Luin!!!

4/6/2007 11:06:32 AM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

22dou
Geneva, OH

hey she does it 4 me,I do it 4 her,saves arguing, weather she likes it or not lol.

4/8/2007 8:32:07 PM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

puslickher
Las Vegas, NV

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR RESPONSES.I ASKED THIS NOT BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOING,ASKED BECAUSE I MEET MORE WOMEN THAT LIKE OTHER WOMEN.AT LEAST IN SEATTLE,WA..NOW THAT IM LIVING IN LAS VEGAS,NV. I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT WOMEN OUT HERE THOUGHT.KEEP THE RESPONSES COMMING.I JUST KNEW THIS TOPIC WOULD STIR UP PEOPLES INTEREST(SMILE).

4/9/2007 9:38:51 AM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

letsplaybaby
Seymour, IN

Here is your answer Do you like bj

4/9/2007 3:07:28 PM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

g13classified
Compton, CA

I was told once, "it's the way I work it" and it's true...most women think that only another woman would really understand what we feel but that's not always true...Personally, I love getting oral pleasure as well as giving it!!

4/9/2007 6:39:21 PM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

rasgumby
Moberly, MO

DAMN.. YOU MEAN WOMEN REALLY DO LIKE IT :O
I WILL HAVE TO TRY IT SOMETIME.............................AGAIN
SORRY, CAN'T TALK RIGHT NOW, TONGUE IS GETTING HARD..LOL

4/9/2007 7:09:47 PM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

justenjoying
Fort Wayne, IN

Hello all im new here. Just couldint pass up this subject. I think its best whene there is great communication during . Lets face it when your doing it right her moans get louder as well as your confidence and ego lol.

4/18/2007 4:53:31 PM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

puslickher
Las Vegas, NV

HOW DO YOU WOMEN FEEL ABOUT CUMMING IN A GUYS MOUTH? DOES IT TURN YOU ON AND MAKE YOU HOTTER? AND GUYS, DO ENJOY IT WHEN A WOMAN CUMS IN YOUR MOUTH?LET US KNOW...

4/18/2007 7:13:50 PM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

melinda4uu
Middle Island, NY

yes we enjoy, is the way how u do it, and is depends on the mood

4/20/2007 6:57:38 AM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

michelangelocar
Halethorpe, MD

HEY PEOPLE WHATS UP ALL I CAN SAY IS SLOW DOWN MAN TAKE YOUR TIME EXPLORE EVERY INCH OF HER WITH YOUR TOUNGE AND PAY ATTENTION TO THE MOANS AND MOVEMENT AND IF YOU JUST DO THAT I PROMISE YOU HOMEBOY YOU CANT GO WRONG ITS BEEN AWHILE BUT I THOUGHT THATS WHERE MULTI ORGASMS CAME FROM LOL

4/20/2007 7:04:33 AM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

michelangelocar
Halethorpe, MD

MAN THATS THE BEST PART THE WAY A WOMAN TASTE ITS LIKE DRINKING MILK FROM AND ANGLE, I KNOW ITS BEEN AWHILE SINCE IVE BEEN OUT THERE BUT A WOMANS SMELL HER TASTE HER TOUCH ITS THE CLOSEST ILL EVER GET TO HEAVEN WHILE IAM ALIVE ANYWAY

4/20/2007 9:51:19 AM do women enjoy being orally pleased?  

tron21369
Grants Pass, OR

i like to take my time no rushing to enjoy each other its always good tochat and learn what she like and some time she will tell ya in the process like ooo i like it there when she says hehe

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6