Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personls

But also ask anything about their profile. get laid in birmingham al And I believe she went on about 3 dates beforehand. Some persons think in fate and other individuals think in the Proximity Impact. dating site called meet me When you arrive, our beautiful SpeedDater host will welcome you and sign you in.

www megapersonals

I am desperate to tell him how I feel, but too scared! He texts me a lot, and has just joined a weekly class that I go to. online dating fort mcmurray He laughed and mentioned, Well obviously yeah! Ever considering the fact that then, we ve been going out for two months, and I really really feel like it s the start of one thing super magical. Just after about seven weeks of speaking, Jon had to decide whether or not he wanted to keep in Canada or transfer back to England. gospel speed dating Getting to choose one particular is undoubtedly not an effortless task, but will tell you a lot about their preferences.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/26/2007 7:30:42 PM whats the worst thing a b/f or g/f has done to you?  

angieangel40
Tillsonburg, ON

I had a b/f who did something so nasty and unthinkable to me, wanted to see if anyone else can come close to something done to them that is so bad it is unbelievable!and something that will stay with you forever.

11/26/2007 7:32:38 PM whats the worst thing a b/f or g/f has done to you?  

crazycajun74
Dallas, TX

I was with a cheater and woman beater before I got married to my ex. Nothing an iron skillet couldn't fix!

11/26/2007 7:36:17 PM whats the worst thing a b/f or g/f has done to you?  

angieangel40
Tillsonburg, ON

lol Crazy

11/26/2007 7:37:29 PM whats the worst thing a b/f or g/f has done to you?  

kazyka
Hudson, NH

I was sexualy assaulted in the service, and when my ex-husband did not want to have sex with me when I was trying to turn him own he would say stuff like you don't want to turn into a rapist. Of course, it would freak me out and turn me into a freak show. He F.....up.

11/26/2007 7:39:57 PM whats the worst thing a b/f or g/f has done to you?  

libra75
Lowell, AR

Last g/f I had liked to sit & have naughty little text message conversations w/ her ex while I took her out to eat, or while we were sittin' at the house.....even caught her doin' it when she THOUGHT I was asleep!!!!! And people wonder why I look pissed off all the time!!!

11/26/2007 7:40:30 PM whats the worst thing a b/f or g/f has done to you?  

angieangel40
Tillsonburg, ON

Kazyka you are so much better off with out him!! how dare he ....

11/26/2007 7:43:11 PM whats the worst thing a b/f or g/f has done to you?  

angieangel40
Tillsonburg, ON

Libra75. that girl had to go.....not good what she did...good thing not all woman are like that

11/26/2007 7:46:07 PM whats the worst thing a b/f or g/f has done to you?  

pirate72
Clinton, IN

I was verbally abused by my first ex...

Constantly berated, treated like a child, and of course, I was never right about anything.

The second one just decided she didn't like sex. Or leaving the house. Or taking care of the kids. Or doing anything other than laying in bed watching tv all day.

11/26/2007 7:47:17 PM whats the worst thing a b/f or g/f has done to you?  

fixinitgeoff
Salt Lake City, UT

My babies momma used to sleep with anyone she thought was my friend girls or guys just to try and screw with my head

11/26/2007 7:54:55 PM whats the worst thing a b/f or g/f has done to you?  

angieangel40
Tillsonburg, ON

wow thought I would get more responses from woman but I see there are some real bad woman out there...and good men that have really been screwed over ...I see know why some men are soooo cautious...but not all woman are like that there are some good hearted ladies out there

11/26/2007 7:59:42 PM whats the worst thing a b/f or g/f has done to you?  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

" had a b/f who did something so nasty and unthinkable to me"

OK, spill the beanz.

11/26/2007 8:01:54 PM whats the worst thing a b/f or g/f has done to you?  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

1st X was verbal abusive and 2nd X was physically violent and a cheater. Left both situations. Don't think the 2nd X is gonna like finding his name when he googles and finds government information on him regarding his unlawful actions. Hopefully the next victim will find it though

11/26/2007 8:05:22 PM whats the worst thing a b/f or g/f has done to you?  

chrisk1974
Bowling Green, OH

had an x leave me 2 days before i was released from a 6month in patient drug treatment program. i stayed clean, and she didnt want to, so maybe it was for the best. sure hurt like hell though.

11/26/2007 8:05:55 PM whats the worst thing a b/f or g/f has done to you?  

huckleberrysqr
Renton, WA

Pirate, I know what you mean brother. My wife used to publicly, with her friends, call me names like "fat piece of shit". And that is one of the nicer things they called me. And when it would show that they were really hurting me, they would laugh, and dig harder.
Towards the end of the marriage, we tried counceling. When I brought that up, and how badly it hurt me, she admitted to doing it, but flat out stated she would not apologize.
Now I know I'm a big man, but I'm extremely athletic and am in great shape. Funny thing is, I left her, and lost 60 LBS hehe.
And yes, I'm cautious now, my heart can't take anymore beatings like that. I want a woman that's going to treat me with the respect I treat them.

Rick

11/26/2007 8:06:34 PM whats the worst thing a b/f or g/f has done to you?  

angieangel40
Tillsonburg, ON

it was bad

[Edited 11/27/2007 12:28:39 PM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7