Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personnel

If you break the plans it s up to you to re initiate. indiana singles Free of charge dating is also achievable from your phone or tablet, download the application and continue to chat or come across the ideal profile wherever you are. In contrast to other internet sites, our you chat area is completely free of charge to use and you do not need to have any registration or login. best hookup places in mumbai It s one particular of the most LGBTQ+ friendly apps that we tested, allowing customers to enter a range of genders and sexualities for potential matches.

skipthegames sex

If anybody does try all dating apps, please kindly summarize every apps functionability and the genuineness of the individuals. ocala personal classifieds For several individuals, the media is a key supply of facts about ailments. He meant so a great deal to me and I had never broken up with any individual before! But what is a great I only see you as a friend present? So, yes, I broke off a piece of my mom s cactus in the living area, potted it, and drove to his house. easiest place to hook up We also have a weblog which will have beneficial strategies added every month so you have a improved notion of what to ask the particular person sitting opposite you in the course of a speed dating evening.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/27/2007 1:15:59 PM Ladies, are you beautiful? Would you know it if you were?  

michael061
Arlington, VA

It is interesting how women judge their own looks. Most women look in a mirror, and they see every flaw. Others, a small minority, have one of those mirrors that would make a garbage truck look, and smell, as sweet as a rose.

Sorry girls, you are probably the last person who can judge your own beauty. None of you has ever seen yourself at your best.

Think of the father who believes his daughter is the prettiest girl on the face of the earth. He believes this because his daughter comes running toward him every evening as he walks through the front gate. She has a smile of pure joy on her face. That joyful smile transforms what others might see as an ordinary little girl, into the apple of her fathers eye. No matter how bad his day was, his "little girl" is overjoyed to see him. He is her knight in shining armor! She rewards him with her unrestricted smile.

You see, the women who consider themselves to be beautiful, have learned to put a false smile on their face. That smile never changes. It is always attractive. But it is never truly beautiful.

True beauty is never false. When I danced every night. (a long time ago) I often saw a normal, everyday woman light up as we danced. Once I got her playing, once she stopped worrying about making a mistake, once she started acting like a six year old,--- her face would light up, and she would show me her true beauty. The fact that I had been responsible for lighting up her face made her seem all the more beautiful. She would make me feel like the most handsome man in the room. ---Why else would I find myself dancing with the most beautiful woman in the room.

The contrast between your normal, (usually worried face), and your radiant, spell bounding beauty, is only seen on rare occasion. The funny thing is, once a man actually sees your face when you are smiling like a silly little girl, he will never forget you. This is the face he can never separate form your soul.

This beauty is what old men see when they look at their 75 year old wives. Yes, they understand that you are not smiling at this very moment, but they also understand that you might just burst out in that smile at any moment.

I assure you that most of you have this joyous smile. Most of you have this incredible beauty. Once a man sees it, he will ever forget you.

Michael

11/27/2007 1:32:03 PM Ladies, are you beautiful? Would you know it if you were?  

emt854
Appleton, WI

Ahhh Michael..another great post.

11/27/2007 1:58:03 PM Ladies, are you beautiful? Would you know it if you were?  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

VERY GOOD,MICHAEL.

I'm almost always thinking if only i were more beautiful,etc.---but I get your point.

Thanks---Pat.

11/27/2007 2:19:47 PM Ladies, are you beautiful? Would you know it if you were?  

sebzalive1
Sebastian, FL

nice post

I don't know.

11/27/2007 2:22:51 PM Ladies, are you beautiful? Would you know it if you were?  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Others have said so but I do not see it when I look in mirror. I do try to be a good person inside hoping that will be good enough.

11/27/2007 2:28:23 PM Ladies, are you beautiful? Would you know it if you were?  

margiane
Pittsburgh, PA

hi michael that was very nice.

11/27/2007 2:29:26 PM Ladies, are you beautiful? Would you know it if you were?  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

I don't think anything bout it when I look in the mirror. I see ME.. from the inside.. and THAT is who I like very much

11/27/2007 2:52:58 PM Ladies, are you beautiful? Would you know it if you were?  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

Very nice indeed Michael. And yes I know I am beautiful in the way that you talk about for it's the only true beauty that women process throughout their life. Most of the time that beauty starts with a father's love, showing you that you can be anything and capture a man's heart just with a smile. Example of this for me is the idea that this has been a rather traumatic year for me and to ease my father's concerns I set up MySpace so he can see pictures of me whenever he wants. I had thought I was so inventive taking all these happy pictures for him to view. (Now you guys thought these pictures were just for you, didn't you!) Anyway on the weekly calls that I exchange with my father, I asked him what he thought and wasn't I happy and beautiful? His reply was that he was still worried about me and no matter how many pictures I take I would always be beautiful to him.

Throughout the years of being all the different roles that women play in their lives, they somethings lose that little joy of a little girl. A smart man would be able to help her capture that beauty. And in doing so, he manages to benefit from that very thing of seeing a glimpse of a ravishing beautiful woman that is hard to forget even later on when all anyone else sees is an elderly lady with many imperfections.

11/27/2007 3:19:43 PM Ladies, are you beautiful? Would you know it if you were?  

emt854
Appleton, WI

Butterfly you ARE a very beautiful woman

11/27/2007 4:14:34 PM Ladies, are you beautiful? Would you know it if you were?  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

Thank you emt but I feel all women have their moments of beauty!!!

11/27/2007 5:04:46 PM Ladies, are you beautiful? Would you know it if you were?  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

This is going to sound like I'm full of myself. I might not be "pretty" but I do have an attractiveness and a beauty that I see sometimes.

11/27/2007 7:31:03 PM Ladies, are you beautiful? Would you know it if you were?  

sassy_lassy
Kingston, TN

I think Michael has some wonderful thoughts. I sure appreciate them. I feel beautiful knowing I am loved and appreciated by my family and whenever I am with a man that knows he loves me and we gaze into each others eyes I see the beauty he sees in me,I also see the beauty in him. I am talking about the beauty within, and when we really smile ,our whole being comes alive with the radiance of that beauty.

11/27/2007 7:48:33 PM Ladies, are you beautiful? Would you know it if you were?  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

The beautiful Lady in my life says I am the only man who has ever said that she is beautiful. Not even her ex who she was married to for 24 yrs ever told her. What an idiot! For she is very beautiful. She is beautiful in her appearance. She is beautiful in her smiles. She has the most beautiful eyes. She is beautiful in her character. She beautiful in her caring of other people.
Yes folks, I am a very lucky man to have such a beautiful Lady in my life. And I will always let her know how beautiful she truly is.

11/27/2007 8:36:25 PM Ladies, are you beautiful? Would you know it if you were?  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

michael, You are so right about a woman's smile revealing her beauty. My husband told me he fell in love with my smile and laughter. It is such an inexpensive gift to give to people where ever you are and what ever you are doing.

Thanks for the reminder.

11/27/2007 8:48:21 PM Ladies, are you beautiful? Would you know it if you were?  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

*'Never frown, even when you are sad,
because you never know who is
falling in love with your smile. '

*copied and pasted from neo's post in another thread.

Page: 1, 2