Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega peraonals

HER has helped countless LGBTQ+ females discover a partnership, fall in really like, make buddies, and really feel additional connected to the queer neighborhood. hampshire dating sites Even choosing the correct platform (see point #1) can aid do a lot of this perform for you. You will search for people like you and hopefully it performs out. is pof good for hookups five hours a day, according to market place analysis.

free cougar hookup apps

If they start blaming other colleagues or the traffic, effectively, this is an indication that they are not prepared to take responsibility for their errors. best dating app in orlando They expense $1. com, Kari stubbled upon Chris profile featuring a picture of himself conducting a significant orchestral ensemble. tallinn dating site It is flirty however critical to ask your date what they believe about PDA i.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/28/2007 6:27:12 AM Do guys ever fall in the toilet? Or is this a girl thing?  

rodlynn
New Britain, CT

NEVER happened to me and I bet it never will

11/28/2007 6:43:09 AM Do guys ever fall in the toilet? Or is this a girl thing?  

stellablue
Saint Louis, MO

eeewwwwwwwwww! I have never fallen in. The only close call was when it was dark, and the seat wasn't down!

I now turn the light on, always! LOL

11/28/2007 6:47:58 AM Do guys ever fall in the toilet? Or is this a girl thing?  

hotrodroy
Buckner, IL

Must be a girl thing

11/28/2007 6:57:55 AM Do guys ever fall in the toilet? Or is this a girl thing?  

slinky1971
Kingston, GA

its a 50 50 proposition, men use it up women use it down, why is it by default down?

11/28/2007 7:15:06 AM Do guys ever fall in the toilet? Or is this a girl thing?  

sweetromie
Sunderland, MA

One I was at a Pig roast and maybe drank to much and fell next to the toilet, get wedged in between the toilet and the wall, guy I was with had to bust down the door to scrap me off the floor, never ever..ever.. did I drink that much again, okay maybe once again.

11/28/2007 7:17:42 AM Do guys ever fall in the toilet? Or is this a girl thing?  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

Hell no! I look B4 I leap..............

I don't mind leavin it down if women don't mind leavin' it up.............

In my mind I'm imaginin' romie stuck.............sure I'll help ya.......pull on this n work ya way out...............

[Edited 11/28/2007 7:21:18 AM]

11/28/2007 7:39:23 AM Do guys ever fall in the toilet? Or is this a girl thing?  

sweetromie
Sunderland, MA

Nickster what would I do without ya buddy

11/28/2007 7:42:47 AM Do guys ever fall in the toilet? Or is this a girl thing?  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

That'z right doll, I'm gonna throw out the life preserver when I see ya drownin'..

11/28/2007 7:53:00 AM Do guys ever fall in the toilet? Or is this a girl thing?  

sweetromie
Sunderland, MA

Nickster save me....save me...

11/28/2007 7:59:33 AM Do guys ever fall in the toilet? Or is this a girl thing?  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

Dammit! Of all the timez 4 my zipper 2 get stuck n there's a damsel in distress...

[Edited 11/28/2007 8:02:00 AM]

11/28/2007 9:55:52 AM Do guys ever fall in the toilet? Or is this a girl thing?  

nsew
Houston, TX

the nickster at it again -
well done brother - you crack me up

11/28/2007 1:23:49 PM Do guys ever fall in the toilet? Or is this a girl thing?  

julio999
La Mesa, CA

I'm pretty sure that's mostly a girl thing. unless one time a guy tries to take a shit and didn't notice the seat was up.

12/6/2007 8:52:54 PM Do guys ever fall in the toilet? Or is this a girl thing?  

chopsman
Fort Walton Beach, FL

I GOT SO WAISTED ONE TIME I WENT TO GO PIS TRIPPED ON THE SHIT PAPER STAND AT THIS CHICKS HOUSE AND YEAH HEAD FIRST N THE SHITTER NOT THE DRINK OF WATER WAS NEEDING

12/6/2007 9:12:38 PM Do guys ever fall in the toilet? Or is this a girl thing?  

friendlyinnc
Mount Holly, NC

had a close call but never fell in..but the ex husband fell off the toilet and hit his head on the tub..had a mark across his forhead for about a week.never laugh so hard in my life...no he wasnt drunk.passed out taken a shit..