Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www mega personals

If you want to have a private chat with any member, the video chat selection is also readily available. dating websites hawaii But after the initial date, there was this curiosity that had me agree to a second date. If you continue your date in an additional location you hadn t planned on, text a friend to let them know your new place. collect message ashley madison You could also use the Conversations Browser.

private delight

If you are attempting to find out how far you can go without the need of sinning, your concentrate is in the wrong location. latin singles miami Get to know how to navigate the site before you jump in and start out connecting with folks. Do not be as well affordable, my buddy booked a rm4x/area at sovotel, the room did not even have toilet paper. columbus rubratings Verify our Support pages for profile content material requirements.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/28/2007 9:25:14 AM Ladies, would you wait for your man if he had to go to war?  

rockymtnfeva
Las Vegas, NV

Honest answers girls...

11/28/2007 9:28:05 AM Ladies, would you wait for your man if he had to go to war?  

sunshinewm
Cleveland, TN

Absolutely!!! As long as takes, be right there waiting with open arms!

11/28/2007 9:43:01 AM Ladies, would you wait for your man if he had to go to war?  

naturelvr53
Kenosha, WI

I think most women would wait. It isn't hard to be faithful if you love 'em! I don't believe that "absence makes the heart grow fonder" thing, but I do believe that when you care for someone you don't want to hurt them. So even if temptation came your way, you would reject it. JMO

11/28/2007 9:43:12 AM Ladies, would you wait for your man if he had to go to war?  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

I was married to a soldier for some years - so yes I would.

11/28/2007 10:31:43 AM Ladies, would you wait for your man if he had to go to war?  

nicrkitty36
Lake Worth, FL

yes......cant think of a more noble thing in the world.....loveing a man that protects not only me but his country...

11/28/2007 10:33:25 AM Ladies, would you wait for your man if he had to go to war?  

klassykitten
Toccoa, GA

Absolutely...without a shadow of a doubt...the homefires would burn true

11/28/2007 10:57:09 AM Ladies, would you wait for your man if he had to go to war?  

kfab1023
Jacksonville, FL

There would be no problem waittng I would be there with open arms at his return and stay by his side weather here or at war

11/28/2007 10:57:35 AM Ladies, would you wait for your man if he had to go to war?  

michiganfarmer
Kingsley, MI

There was a joke among us marines when we went to desert storm that our wives and girlfriends would be the same when we got back as when we left.

freshly f*cked.

11/28/2007 10:58:55 AM Ladies, would you wait for your man if he had to go to war?  

michiganfarmer
Kingsley, MI

I really need to try to be less crude.

that looked terrible after I read it

[Edited 11/28/2007 11:02:35 AM]

11/28/2007 11:00:21 AM Ladies, would you wait for your man if he had to go to war?  

jazzygirlok
Tulsa, OK

In one word...YES!!!!

11/28/2007 12:14:19 PM Ladies, would you wait for your man if he had to go to war?  

lasttime4me
Townsend, MT

But it is true, semper fi

11/29/2007 6:39:56 AM Ladies, would you wait for your man if he had to go to war?  

lonerbychoice
Fort Thomas, KY

Most definately...would be worth the wait.

11/29/2007 10:08:39 AM Ladies, would you wait for your man if he had to go to war?  

mcoop29
Waxahachie, TX

Ladies I can say the ones who will wait are the ones our soldiers need cause when I went to the Iraq the first time in 2003 over half of the guys in my unit came back to pregnet wifes or getting divorces. The sad part most of thoes we all thought were good wives but they turned out not to be.

11/29/2007 10:17:46 AM Ladies, would you wait for your man if he had to go to war?  

me4aminute
Rutland, IA

Most definatley..........I went over during desert storm and saw what some of them men came home to find. We ask or soldiers to be loyal and devoted to what they believe in and if you as a women can't do the same then don't get involved with a soldier. JMO

11/29/2007 10:45:13 AM Ladies, would you wait for your man if he had to go to war?  

cats43injax
Jacksonville, FL

Yes. Slinky is right on this one. When I was young, I didn't have the patience. Now, I can do anything I want. It's hard to have that skill when you are quite young. With age comes wisdom.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5