Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

date hookup website

city based) about external integration. alberta singles By messaging for a couple of days in the create up to asking them to meet up, you can be on the appear out for red flags while mastering a small bit about each other, and the ones who go cold turn out to be evident. If it wasn t for the app, likely our paths would not have crossed, she said. mega personal atlanta Im certain some folks luck out, pleased for them.

mega personal app

You can download it for free of charge, though that will restrict you to browsing if you want to basically message potential partners, subscriptions begin at $21. women seeking men cedar rapids I hate pictures taken but do not mind a video get in touch with. He s waiting for me to say some thing, say something, but I keep saying nothing at all, and so he begins talking alternatively. rubmaps reddit If you happen to be not an animal fanatic, or you are mad allergic, get it on the table suitable away.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/28/2007 12:59:50 PM Where do you meet nice girls,...bars?  

waitingforyou11
Manistique, MI

11/28/2007 1:17:39 PM Where do you meet nice girls,...bars?  

michiganfarmer
Kingsley, MI

Hang out around places that have the kind of woman you want.

Hell if I know Man. Ive been away from dating for 16 years

11/28/2007 2:28:51 PM Where do you meet nice girls,...bars?  

ericr64
Mount Pleasant, MI

Yea, nice girls go to the bars sometimes. The ones that are there all the time are the ones you don't want to take home to mom.

11/28/2007 2:32:58 PM Where do you meet nice girls,...bars?  

italianlady05
Omaha, NE

you meet all us nice one on HERE, silly! DUH!

11/28/2007 2:58:51 PM Where do you meet nice girls,...bars?  

malicai
Edmonton, AB

the nicest girls stand on the street corners in seedy area's of town.

11/28/2007 3:03:36 PM Where do you meet nice girls,...bars?  

sylviasmatch
Winter Springs, FL

I'm so tired of people telling me to go to church to meet a guy!

I dont attend services and I'm sure not gonna start so I can make church my dating site to pick up men!

I wish I knew of some places to go to meet MEN!

I DON'T do bars!

Don't like sports!

I check out the guys at the grocery store ! I'm always looking at the ring finger every where I go if I see a good looking guy. and I always strike up a conversation.

Still no luck!

11/28/2007 3:26:20 PM Where do you meet nice girls,...bars?  

lawrence084
Honolulu, HI

Now-a-day, it is the coffee shops.

And remmeber this: All coffee shop are different. If you don't like what hangout at the one you are in try another one. I find the best ones are in Book Stores, because I can always grab a book to read to pass the time once my coffee has been drank. Worst case, I still read and learned something new. Time was not wasted.

11/28/2007 3:50:23 PM Where do you meet nice girls,...bars?  

mmaru
Erie, PA

I agree... book stores are a good place to meet people. I tend to strike up random conversations with people who I find looking in the manga section or fantasy fiction... obviously we already have some of the same tastes, and even if we don't leave as friends, at the very least, I might get a good book recommendation.
I'd say just get involved in your community... if you're into sports, join a team... if you're into art, volunteer at the museum... find organizations and meet people there. I'd love to meet someone special at some sort of common interest gathering, personally.

11/28/2007 4:06:28 PM Where do you meet nice girls,...bars?  

skunkbreath
Saint James, MO

sylvia-, "Don't like sports! "

my kind of woman!!//....do you like to sail at sunset? walk the beach and run from the waves?...those are my sports...

11/28/2007 4:54:37 PM Where do you meet nice girls,...bars?  

malicai
Edmonton, AB

I love the coffee shop/bookstore idea, but prefer a public library with a espresso service there

but then being who I am, I lose myself with my nose in a book in a corner

Also, being somewhat afraid of large groups(Don't understand why really) or extremely well lit places, it can be hard.

11/28/2007 7:19:45 PM Where do you meet nice girls,...bars?  

sandbagger2u
Cochecton, NY

Out on the golf course. You won't find any but it won't be a complete waste of time neither, no how.

11/28/2007 7:21:57 PM Where do you meet nice girls,...bars?  

sylviasmatch
Winter Springs, FL

well skunkbreath - yes i love the beach, had a condo ON the beach till i got divorced. now i have the one that is across the road from the beach.

as for sailing - depends on the waves. I get very motion sick.
BTW - do you really have beaches and waves in MO?

as for "skunkbreath" - I really have a problem with men that have bad breath. I hope your screen name is a joke!!!

lol

I love the idea of the book stores. in fact I have actually hung out their a few times even though I'm not a reader!! I like to research things though.

I think I'll start doing that more.

Any night better than another? I have mostly gone on a sat.night. I figured if a guy was there on a sat. night he is just as available as I am.

[Edited 11/28/2007 7:44:49 PM]

11/28/2007 7:23:42 PM Where do you meet nice girls,...bars?  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

the court house.check roster for divorce procedeings.

11/28/2007 8:37:25 PM Where do you meet nice girls,...bars?  

nicrkitty36
Lake Worth, FL

when i go to a bar...its to hang with my friends.....not looking for mr right there.....i go to flea markets and art festivals....take classes....some where i will find someone with a common interest.....even a friends bbq....could be promising

11/29/2007 1:15:52 AM Where do you meet nice girls,...bars?  

skunkbreath
Saint James, MO

sylvia-," do you really have beaches and waves in MO? "..

yep...on rivers and lakes...we can surf the big boat's waves!

sailing?,,,hmmmmm, maybe not a good idea...the combo of wind and vomit is not so good.

nickname could mean several things...????

Page: 1, 2, 3