Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

what is listcrawler

But my girlfriend and I clicked ideal away on Hinge, and the conversation was effortless. chat yuma If you discover yourself in a toxic scenario and have to have to cut off contact, all of these apps let you block and report users who haven t taken the hint. It is a simple privacy setting, but it can trip up even sophisticated customers, as Wikileaks Editor in Chief Julian Assange learned last year when his publicly accessible OkCupid profile was discovered. rub ratings vegas The directors of the CDC and NIH answer your inquiries Thursday at a coronavirus tele town hall.

usasexguide new

Scroll by way of other users thoughts, opinions and interests and after you see a person or some thing you relate to, you can direct message them and chat much more about it. long beach ca singles I wasn t definitely a camera junkie, and had quite couple of pics of myself exactly where I looked my most effective in a excellent social setting. The cab stopped at the bridge and told us we could stroll more than it from right here, so we got out and walked up toward the gates to the bridge. how to block cindy matches As it turns out, he had observed the band we had been about to watch just before a lot of occasions.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/2/2007 9:07:50 PM Single for Holidays  

italianlady05
Omaha, NE

i don't think Christmas is so hard, i know it's because i have kids come home, but i do think that New year's eve sucks! It's such a couples nite! Even if couples don't go out, they stillhave someone at home with them. Thank god for the dog!

12/2/2007 10:45:56 PM Single for Holidays  

hotrod4u6996
Red Creek, NY

this is a first for me n it sucks not having that special person by your side
not sure what to do but it will be rough ill get by

12/3/2007 5:04:45 AM Single for Holidays  

renee2876
Orange Park, FL

they suck for me because all my friends except for three are married
and one of thoes three is getting married this weekend
and the other two have girlfriends
i am the only one in my friends who has no one
IT SUCKS ROYAL ASS!!!!!! I AM LONELY!!!!!
and i love Christmas

12/3/2007 6:13:32 AM Single for Holidays  

historybuff
Waterville, ME

Yeah, being single for the holidays is very tough. I am very thankful i have my church family but its not the same as having someone to come home to.

12/3/2007 10:09:28 AM Single for Holidays  

yunglady_07
Newport News, VA

THIS HOLIDAY IS NOT GOING TO BE GOOD FOR ME BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANYBODY 4 THE HOLIDAY THAT REALLY HURTS I'M A SINGLES LESBIAN WOMAN JUST LOOKING 4 THE RIGHT SINGLE LESBIAN WOMAN.

12/3/2007 10:33:17 AM Single for Holidays  

44daniel
Dewey, AZ

We'll all survive so try to not let it get to you. I'm sure everyone can find some folks that have it worse than they do. Go and do something nice for a stranger, it should make you feel better (it does me). The Holidays do suck but we have to make the best of it. I'm broke but the bills are paid and I have managed to get a few things for my kids. My Christmas wish is to have that special Lady come into my life. Merry Christmas Ya'll

12/3/2007 10:52:38 AM Single for Holidays  

klassykitten
Toccoa, GA

It is such a shame that something as beautiful as the holidays should be dreaded and such a sad time in our lives. Every year I hope this will be the one that will make all the bad ones a distant memory. That I will find the joy in them again. I want to so bad. I want to share them and I want to cut out the lights and cuddle with someone by the light of the tree. I want to cook goodies and wrap dozens and dozens of presents....well you get the drift. Anyway.....

22 more days...it could happen

12/3/2007 10:58:48 AM Single for Holidays  

brokenbridges
Augusta, KS

This is my third year alone and I will get through them like I always do. Life does go on no matter how sad we feel.

12/3/2007 11:59:22 AM Single for Holidays  

skiwhiz
New Richmond, WI

Third TG and X-mas alone but I could of had a girlfriend. That would of just masked getting to a point of now being ready for a relationship. I have my kids and that is all I need. Not all I want but all I need.

12/4/2007 12:27:11 AM Single for Holidays  

cricketsue
Palatka, FL

I love to be bye my self on the holidays, my child will not be ith me again, this xmas she is in the army, boy i do miss her, so i do not go around any one on the holidays
Linda/Cricket

12/4/2007 12:31:55 AM Single for Holidays  

mikey_1946
Neenah, WI

I have been alone for a few years now,, and its realy hard on me,, and anyone else in the same boat..

As things are going,, I don't even decorate anymore,, just not in the spirit, and I think it shows to much,, when I was over the road, (driving), I could just get in the truck and go,, but now that I drive locally,, I just set home alone,, its just another day..

If there is anyone close to me,, that would like to share it,, just let me know,, and we can see were it could go.....But,,

I want to wish everyone the very best this holiday,, and I hope you find everything you wished for under your tree.......

12/7/2007 5:13:44 AM Single for Holidays  

waitingforyou11
Manistique, MI

hope everyone has a nice Chritmas

12/7/2007 6:41:44 AM Single for Holidays  

dreamslayer
Hamburg, NY

i have been single for a lone time but it is not to bad i have had some women with me at christmas time and some change it is like they are wonderful all year but when christmas time comes it is like what are you going to get me it winds up me me me and the love and kindness has gone some place in the past but as far as being alone i really love this time of year i went shopping for food yesterday and i was smiling and it was great but as i was comming out of the store a women was in so much of a hurry that she all most hit me and i walk with a cane then as she was getting out of her car she slamed into a other womens door it was loud enough that i hurd it the lady stoped the women in her trackes and told her she hit her car the women yeled at her she did not hit her door as if she was going to intimadate this lady but the lady would have nothing to do with it she got out of her car and walked to the other side of her car and as i stood there getting into my car i hurd the lady say look at my door the paint is chiped at that point the women told the lady she was nuts and began to walk away the women told her she was going to call the police but the women just kept on walking to the store but turned and told the lady f*ck off and keept on going and she was wrong she did hit the ladyes car door o well that is the way it is every one is out for them selves.
but for me i am good i just wish i had some one to warm the fire in my hart and keep me company but it is a beatiful time of year dennis

12/7/2007 4:34:24 PM Single for Holidays  

heartburn07
Apache Junction, AZ

This will be my first x-mas alone. My wife past away May 07 so I don't think I will be putting up a x- mas tree this year!

12/12/2007 8:40:05 PM Single for Holidays  

waitingforyou11
Manistique, MI

Hope everyone has a nice Christmas..and enjoys the real meaning of the day.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4