Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free online sex hookup sites

P. mn hookup The inquiries folks are asking on line as they try to date during a pandemic are each heartwarming and heartbreaking. However—half a mile is a trek for a wallet… but forgetting it appears like a crappy move to dodge the bill, as well. craigslist date finder When you barely know somebody, you can t assume they ll automatically cancel if sick.

craigslist indianapolis hookups

Right after speaking with a guy on OkCupid for some time, a lady decided to go to his location for a date. yuma hookups You can also use it to strategy for future dates, present tips, etc. ( Asking this question on a first date will open up a conversation about where your date has traveled and if you are each into the exact same sorts of holiday destinations, says Sullivan. ww adam4adam com It has been identified to foster a ton of effective relationships.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/4/2008 5:03:00 PM just a dog!!!!!!  

whiteshoo
Silvis, IL

To all that know and love these 4 legged creatures--- A dog is not now, never has been nor ever will be JUST A DOG!!!

4/13/2008 9:00:30 PM just a dog!!!!!!  

nyonyo
Suwanee, GA

neva just a dog my dog was my best friend he was like my kid i luv him and still do i would kill sumone over him and he would do the same if my dog eva got into touble i would take that blame so if u saw there just a dog we gonna have problems i have been kicked out my own house b/c of my dogg i have got into a fight wit the police b/c of my dog yea my dog was a bad ass hes was a fighter killer mean muthat f*cka but he protected me and my kids hes neva let anythign happen i still miss him hes wasnt 1 yyrs old cops shoot him now tell me just a dog i went to jail for him got charges im still fighting so yay i luv dog so a dog is like us its a living luving machine it has emotins

4/17/2008 4:53:21 PM just a dog!!!!!!  

bluejay3
Battle Creek, MI

What a beautiful dog. I am an animal lover and have rescued the adult dogs from puppymills. Those dogs deserve a friend indeed.

4/21/2008 7:46:07 PM just a dog!!!!!!  

justagal03
Riverside, NJ

To all dog (animal) lovers:

Lost in Wyoming...beautifully put & was touched by yours and everyone else's words as well.

An animal is living, breathing creature just like we are - they eat, drink, sleep, poop, act goofy, exercise, have emotions (anxiety, depression, frustration, happiness, confusion etc.) but they show it differently than we do. They mourn, they grieve, they get hurt, and they get sick...just like we do. The only thing that they cannot do for themselves is speak for themselves.

Soooo, when someone says “an animal is just an animal”, they do not know about the joy, laughter, or sometimes unfortunately, pain and sorrow (i.e. lost of a furry companion) of having or had one in their lives.

To all who lost a dear companion/confidante/furry family member, my heart and prayers go out to you & your family, for I have been there. I have recently decided to open my heart & home to another furry “love of my life”. There’s nothing more than wonderful in this whole wide world to come home after a stressful day at work or whatever the situation maybe and get a “BIG”, warm welcome home. To see her eyes of happiness, her tail wailing like a helicopter propeller, no nagging, no explaining that you are sweaty or smell of work or gained weight or have no make-up ….just kisses and hugs….that my fellow animal lovers….is “ absolutely, unconditionally love”.

As I was writing, the waterworks started…but my best friend was there to lick them away….ironic, ah???

May God Bless you all & your furry friends,

Wags, Kisses & Hugs,
Justagal03 & Phoebe (her best furry friend)

4/24/2008 7:37:04 PM just a dog!!!!!!  

baconhollow
Glen Burnie, MD

...I had the unique honor to live with "just a dog", she was a Boxer who shared my life for 14 years, the fact she put up with me that amt. of time is in it self unblieveable...twice we were seperated, one time she actually tracked me down and was setting on my door step after 2 days. One story, at a quote un quote biker wedding, a 1% showed up w/ a pit-bull, explained to me I should put my dog in the house,(MY HOME)...I answered with a respectful response!...story be told , my lady took the pit to the ground, looked at me w/ eyes that said,"what now"...if you love your friend you can relate, they will always put up 110% for you. She died in my arms at 14 from cancer and is buried in the back yard. I am a better man to have shared that kind of love..."just a dog", yeah right. Cracker

4/28/2008 10:58:00 AM just a dog!!!!!!  

jaybrdjess
Cullman, AL

I loved it !!! My Dogs are my life, Besides my Daughter. They make me smile and help kept me sane and from feeling alone.

4/30/2008 4:57:39 PM just a dog!!!!!!  

onelife2live
Janesville, WI

I would really love to have a dog, I just got laid off so now is the time...I wish I could find a Doberman, but am not willing to pay 500 plus dollars...

5/5/2008 9:36:56 AM just a dog!!!!!!  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

check the pound,ya never know what you could find there.and youd be saveing a life.

5/10/2008 8:19:44 AM just a dog!!!!!!  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

cat stevens,i love my dog.

5/11/2008 8:09:29 AM just a dog!!!!!!  

tweet169
Belmont, NC

My dogs are the best friends I could ever have. When I come home, they are so happy to see me even if I was only gone for 5 mins. They never judge you. They make wonderful listeners. I have had several ppl tell me that since I have a blind dog I should put her to sleep, she has no reason to still be here. I answer with "well if your child was to go blind or in a car wreck and had to live in a wheelchair, would you end their life because they have limits on what they can do?" My little girl is happy as she can be, spoiled rotten and not in any pain. Why get rid of her/there is nothing wrong with her, she still loves me unconditional and has been thru so much with me and helped me, even licked my tears. Why would I destroy her when there is nothing wrong, she just wants to be loved just like all the rest of us

5/12/2008 1:02:35 AM just a dog!!!!!!  

cowgirl1551
Rapid City, SD

I have a saying on my refrig, "May I always be the person my dog thinks I am". Take a bow everyone, you are.

5/12/2008 4:59:17 AM just a dog!!!!!!  

29tootsie
Brightwaters, NY

Lostin wyoming...that was beautiful....just a dog??? There are only a few souls I truly love - my dogs are two of them.

5/13/2008 4:11:54 PM just a dog!!!!!!  

jojofree
Palm Coast, FL

Dear Lost....I loved it. There is no such thing as "just a dog". Can't imagine my life without my best friends and think that there's room in Heaven for all the ones who have gone on before these. If I wasn't a nurse, I'd been a Vet. Are you really lost?

5/19/2008 4:13:32 PM just a dog!!!!!!  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

only my heart.

Page: 1, 2, 3