Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler eu

The next point I know, my colleagues told me that I have a delivery of 2 bubble teas. southington ct singles The next day, I woke up to a text from him fundamentally saying he wasn t interested any longer. Young women, the fellow you are dating could turn out to be your husband, but a lot more probably, he will not. what is meetme used for My brother Andrew was obtaining married—to 1 of my mom s other finest friend s daughters, think it or not—and I required a date to the wedding.

tucson hookups

You can use the flirt button for somebody to let them know you are interested. fort dodge iowa singles The final audacity, at the end of the eve, was for James to ask his blind date if she wanted to share a taxi back to his location. You can either weed them out or commence a enjoyable convo about what the two of your visions with each other would look like, says Grant. megapersonals login By utilizing the place on your phone, you can match with men and women also on the app who are nearby.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/3/2007 10:48:14 AM How do you bring up the topic of becomeing more than friends w/someone  

lynny729
Cedar Springs, MI

This guy and I have been friends for more than 11 years we have dabbled in the more than friends zone but have never actually dated. I know he has feelings for me because he has told me, and he gets very jelous when I go out w/other guys. i don't want to wait forever for him to bring it up. So,how do I bring up the fact that I want to be more than friends w/o either one of us feeling akward about it and no pressure?

12/3/2007 11:28:54 AM How do you bring up the topic of becomeing more than friends w/someone  

cntry8hrt
Baker City, OR

Well, seeing how you have been friends for more than 11 years and dabbled in the more than friends zone, I would think you are at the point you two can talk about anything and be honest. Might I suggest a relaxed setting in a place you both are comfortable with but private. Maybe start things out with a brief summary of how things have been over the last 11 years and little things you have noticed he says or does to suggest to you he might be feeling more and just this friendship relationship you two have been living. Let him know you are not pressuring him, let him know what your feelings are (make sure you know yourself what you feel and want for the future before bringing all this up)and also let him know what you want. Sometimes women need to take that next step in a relationship first. Men are wonderful, strong creatures, but they feel vulnerable inside just like we do. I know I make it all sound so easy on here. In real life it isn't but if you don't take this step, you will continue to live in this limbo and could be missing out on the best thing in your life. If it only turns out that it remains at the level it is at, you are not losing anything. You have a wonderful friend. Who knows, this coming new year could bring a lot of new joys. So grab your swimsuit and jump into the sea of emotions and enjoy the swim.

12/3/2007 11:29:47 AM How do you bring up the topic of becomeing more than friends w/someone  

cooltammy45
Eugene, OR

There is no easy way for you both not to feel awkward. But I would tell him we need to talk and sit down and be honest and tell him. Because if you don't you may loose the best thing that could of ever happened to you. Step up and out make yourself know of what you want and if he doesn't want it then you know where you stand. Move on but still be friends if you can. Best of luck to you!!!!

12/3/2007 11:44:22 AM How do you bring up the topic of becomeing more than friends w/someone  

dreambuilder07
Gaithersburg, MD

Watch that movie "Breakup" with Jennifer Anniston. She is given the advice to get the Kojak treatment at the waxing salon and just let him know what he is missing. I know it would work wonders for me.

12/3/2007 12:03:24 PM How do you bring up the topic of becomeing more than friends w/someone  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

If he gets angry when you inform him that you are dating others you can bring it up that you are not exclusive to anyone because no one has asked. Sounds like he wants his cake and eat it too - having troubles committing to a relationship. I'd say move on if he isn't willing to go the extra step.

12/3/2007 12:13:10 PM How do you bring up the topic of becomeing more than friends w/someone  

xxxgypsyxxx
Westbank, BC

TAKING OFF YOUR CLOTHES USUALLY DOES IT......LOL

12/3/2007 12:17:20 PM How do you bring up the topic of becomeing more than friends w/someone  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

Grab him in the package, give a little squeeze n say, "What'z ya little buddy feel like doin'"?........

[Edited 12/3/2007 12:18:17 PM]

12/3/2007 12:27:29 PM How do you bring up the topic of becomeing more than friends w/someone  

xxxgypsyxxx
Westbank, BC

12/3/2007 12:29:20 PM How do you bring up the topic of becomeing more than friends w/someone  

stellablue
Saint Louis, MO

11 yrs?

wow, I woulda asked in 11 days.

12/3/2007 12:32:35 PM How do you bring up the topic of becomeing more than friends w/someone  

soultrynights
San Clemente, CA

after a good thrashing, ask him to go steady . very very simple

12/3/2007 12:56:55 PM How do you bring up the topic of becomeing more than friends w/someone  

heynowsaythat
Columbus, OH

Soulty LOL

But seriously, Tread lightly, if yo find it hard to keep friends after the deed is done, dont do it. Lovers are eaiser to find than true friends! You should want to date your best friend though. I would say ask him where he sees the relationship going in the future. That way you won't screw up a good thing...

12/3/2007 1:40:49 PM How do you bring up the topic of becomeing more than friends w/someone  

mag11
New Port Richey, FL

Just tell the guy u want to rape him!

12/3/2007 3:02:53 PM How do you bring up the topic of becomeing more than friends w/someone  

1mt
Johnstown, PA

and then just jump him

12/3/2007 5:29:04 PM How do you bring up the topic of becomeing more than friends w/someone  

neodiminium
Waimanalo, HI

Taboo : sex ,drugs and rock and roll . Sorry ,that was the sixies and seventies .
Taboo for today is Politics ,Religion and Sex .
Relationships are fair game for dicussion and should be talked about when
one member of the relationship is having questions ,feelings of uncertainty.
Ask ,you might be surprised .