Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

top hookup sites

Considering the fact that you are not meeting face to face, these on line dating concerns are your only shot at making a great, very first impression. riverside ca classifieds Never ever have I ever concerns for couples usually functions. As you mature and develop into life, in some cases our non negotiables morph and tweak. chat sex wechat It s also a very good way to see if someone is interested in the world about them.

hot hookup com

For most PWDs, dating in an urban Indian city entails many challenges, starting with getting like minded men and women by means of apps, networking events, mixers, and so on. craigslist parker az When he gets the final one, he gives me some, but I decline since I have plans right after to consume with my friends. © Copyright 2021 Meredith Corporationthis link opens in a new tab. craigslist radford personals Some guys are emotionally distant when others are trying to play it cool.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

7/18/2009 5:47:00 PM I'm interested in your 'break-up' stories...  
1girliegirl
Philadelphia, PA

...the ones that ended well, and the ones that were just plain ugly.

I recently broke it off with a guy I'd only been seeing for a week and a half. I knew there was no chemistry, and I wanted us both to be able to move on. He was not happy. Kept trying to change my mind, asking for 'one more chance'. I told him there wasn't anything that could be changed. I was trying to do the right thing, not string him along.

He wouldn't leave my house. He wanted to discuss it at length. It was extremely uncomfortable and I can't remember the last time I was happier than the moment when he finally walked out my door.

Just to give one example of this guy's personality: we saw each other a total of maybe 6 times, but every single time he came over, he had to take out his penis and ask me to admire it. That wasn't the main issue, but it didn't help.

Ok, who's next?

7/20/2009 3:21:18 PM I'm interested in your 'break-up' stories...  
wykd
Las Vegas, NV

divorced my husband, and in spite of everything, we talk more now, and he's a better father. at the time, he worked all the time, and never spent time at home. you know what that meant. now that we're apart, he's actually nicer, and he spends time with our son.
broke up with a boyfriend, and he became a stalker of sorts. he would show up places that I would be with my friends, my place of work, the spots I would go to for time alone, etc. I eventually had to get a tro against him. that was sad, because basically he was a nice guy, but I got tired of catering to his every need. he went from yummy to a bad taste in my mouth. sad.

7/20/2009 8:07:49 PM I'm interested in your 'break-up' stories...  
litlebitoheaven
Cheswick, PA

I met a guy on this site a few month's back , We dated for awhile, He was the greatest thing that has happened to me in a long time.. So I thought.. He showered me with gift's and affection and many empty promise's, He constantly told me he Loved me.. Took me to Romantic place's he was over the top.. : ) and I was beginning to really care about him... Love Making was so beautiful it was the best dream I ever had, He wrote a Forum about me and asked me to delete my account off of here and I did like a idiot.. Not knowing what was going to happen 3 day's later. On July 3rd he started acting very strange towards me when I told him I had to come home for a few hour's, He did his complaining the whole drive home, I started feeling very confused by this behavior as he never acted this way before , So when he dropped me off he asked me if I needed help getting my thing's into my house meaning clothes and gift's he bought me etc. I said no. He asked me to call him in a couple of hour's, So I did and he didn't answer hmmmm, So I waited a few more hour's and called again and he began acting very illusive towards me so I said I am not going to play this game with you, Talk to me and tell me what is wrong and he said I was testing him because my daughter called my cell phone in the morning and I didn't want it to wake him up as we were up late the night b4, So I was in the living room talking to both of my daughter's and he said I jumped out of bed because he couldn't perform the night b4 ... WHAT!!!!!!!!!! That was the test I suppose, Well I have not heard from him since. Now I question what the hell was that all about. At first I really missed him but I realize now I am better off without him.. Strange ......... I know but it is true..

8/2/2009 5:25:19 AM I'm interested in your 'break-up' stories...  

justmysay
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,491)
Wichita, KS

I dated a guy for six mo whom I fell in love with, and well before I broke up with him I started to become "insecure" because he became less attentive, like the texting, he stopped texting me all day then he started to stop texting at night (he said he fall asleep while texting me, no not him!) and when he did text there was no more flirting... I had feelings he was doing something else, also he began texting almost all the time while I was with him saying it was his daughter or son or someone like that..WTF...(he couldn't text me but he was always texting) He had added a new "friend" to his myspace and didn't want me to comment showing affection on his myspace... no really... well, one night I actually miss read a text he got (we were sleeping and he was hugging me well just so happened that my eyes opened as he was reading a text at like 2am).. well, I ended up breaking up with him and 5 days after I had no contact with him his online friend emails me saying to leave him alone and that he don't love me... WTF... Well, I text him and told him that was not right for her to tell me anything that I haven't contacted him since I broke up with him.. Apparently he was trying to explain why he was upset to her and couldn't say my girl broke up with me so he said some B.S. well he ended up getting mad at her for contacting me and so at that point she realized something was up and she decided to email me and said "what's going on" I told her I just broke up with him after dating him for 6mo She said he had been trying to date her for a mo prior to our break up...OMG...this is what my feelings had been telling me.. Her and I spoke on the phone and I learned so much more.. (no he never met her but the potential was there and he had been asking to meet her, saying he wanted to date her... she had no clue abt me) This was my worst heartbreak... him and I were with each other every other day and I was in love with him... Letting go of someone you LOVE is very hard to do but sometimes it just has to be done.... I guess my "feelings" saved me and I'm thankful that I didn't fall more in love with him... 6mo is better than a yr or more Right.......... either way it still hurt, but I learned a lot and now I know..

[Edited 8/2/2009 5:29:44 AM PST]

8/2/2009 8:52:56 AM I'm interested in your 'break-up' stories...  

lovethelake17
Over 2,000 Posts (3,050)
Henderson, NV

First of all, girliegirl, I just had to laugh. He took out his penis every time and made you admire it? that's just too funny and too weird. How do you even introduce it into the conversation? "I want you to meet my little friend. Tell me what you think, wonderful, huh?" Oh, wait, maybe I HAVE met this man. lol.

But, getting back to the break-up stories.... I was with someone that I was so in love with, and we had been friends for a long, long time. After being friends for a few years, we started to date and were together over seven years as a couple. He started a new job and started acting strange. Changed his music choices, what he ate, started going out after work with the guys. I didn't notice so much the music and food changes right away, and I was thrilled that he had made friends at work and was having fun and enjoying it. But then he started acting a little more secretive, and he'd be off somewhere for a long time and I wouldn't really know where, he'd miss things that we had planned, and he'd be evasive. One evening, he left a message at home saying that he'd be late and out with friends and 'hoped I'd be ok with that'. Then started kind of laughing and saying that since I wasn't home that it'd have to be ok. Or something along those lines. I put if off to trying to look good in front of the co-workers. But then the next day he blew off spending any time together for the weekend because he wanted to spend time alone with his kids. I never had a problem with him being alone with his kids but the way he said it and the tone in his voice was really off. The following Monday, I got the 'we have to talk' conversation and he told me that he wanted us to be free to see other people. Uh huh. Us? Naw, he meant him. And he had met her, although he swore up and down that he hadn't already started dating her. I don't believe that to this day. Oh, and he had the nerve to say to me a little while later (while picking up his things) that his new relationship was going really well. I told him that I was not his friend and was not interested in knowing how good his life was.

8/2/2009 9:08:52 AM I'm interested in your 'break-up' stories...  

burntwine24
Bowling Green, KY

I'd been with this guy for four years, and we'd been liveing together for nearly three, we were all but engaged to one another. We had a nice home and steady jobs, and I thought everything was going great. Suddenly he's getting distant; every time we had a night or a day off at the same time, he'd want to 'visit his parents'. I got sick of it and told him we needed to talk. He stayed out for about three hours after this and when he got home he told me he needed some time to think about our relationship. A week later he kicked me out of the house. Less than a month later, he was engaged to one of his co-workers. No way that happened without him cheating on me. Here's the real kicker: He had to divorce her/call off the wedding (not sure which) because he got the girl he was cheating with pregnant! After I heard about this, I was so relieved I got out in time and only had a little broken heart to mend (it healed up really quick once I heard about his karma coming back to kick him in the ass!).

8/2/2009 8:36:54 PM I'm interested in your 'break-up' stories...  
lazybug3
Concordia, MO

Well lets see, I met this guy from another dating site, though I actually paid for this one. We got along really well and I was extremely excited to meet him. He could make me smile no matter what kind of mood I was in. We started seeing each other and having a great time with each other. We had started talking in January and finally met in the beginning of april. He had been having problems with his dad, who he lived with and also worked for, so he was thinking of moving closer to me or moving back to Minnesota. He was also planning on going back to school this fall. Well, one night he tells me he is moving, but doesnt say anything else about it. Being me, I thought he was just telling me that he was moving closer to me, because he had not said anything about moving to Minnesota for a long time. So, I called him a couple days later and he was on his way north. He tells me that he had told me two weeks before this, but he never did. That was the last time I had talked to him, except for one text a month after he left, that said he missed me but its not easy for him to get his feet on the ground.

Looking back, I see how well we got together, but I also see that he still had things to figure out. Though I do wish he would have said something more specific about moving...

8/7/2009 7:02:45 AM I'm interested in your 'break-up' stories...  
nicole18now
Buford, GA

at 16 I had my first boyfreind went out for two weeks then I hear of all the girls he's dating sigh just school drama kinda thing I wanted serious even at that age so I broke it off he starts following me everywhere mind I was homeschooled and we didn't live near by but he's suddenly there at partys at my chess meets watching me from a far then my two freinds the only thing that can tie us together call me up and says to drop every thing and come to her house ASAP! Well I did worried she lives a block over so I take a short cut and trot over to her house when her little sister and my ex come out from under a tree across the street from her house he starts swinging at me and her and her sister are eging him on I couldn't understand we were freinds for almost a year why was she not helping me get a way from this ex someone we both only knew for two weeks! I doged him and pled for help but non came not even from there parint who where right inside I fled home after losing him and when my mom questioned the girls and their parints we found out the oldest wanted to go out with him bad and just wanted to do him a small favor the parints said it was kids being kids my bruses were nothing I never talked to any of them again and got a restraining order on the ex

my seconed I had hor a year and a half he was really sweet but very shy it took me forever to get him to let me hold his hand he said he loved me but he was too shy to kiss me and I wasn't going to make the first move we brook up after he went to colloge we just kinda slipped apart like all long distince relashinships do sometimes

8/9/2009 4:07:54 PM I'm interested in your 'break-up' stories...  
boys2cats3
West Fargo, ND

I recently hooked up with a guy that I had dated back in high school. Hooked up again on this site. Everything I could have ever wanted in a man. Caring, kind, romantic, little rough around the edges, likes to fix things, wanted a family (I have two kids). Then one night he comes to my house, is on his knees telling me how much he loves me. Over and over again.......6 days later, he says it's over. The feelings just aren't there. WHAT???!!!! Didn't you just say that you loved me? I am so very confused and trying to figure out how I will trust anybody again. Are all men liars or am I just one of the lucky ones. Should have learned my lesson from when we were in high school, huh?

8/9/2009 7:10:54 PM I'm interested in your 'break-up' stories...  

lovethelake17
Over 2,000 Posts (3,050)
Henderson, NV

Quote from boys2cats3:
I recently hooked up with a guy that I had dated back in high school. Hooked up again on this site. Everything I could have ever wanted in a man. Caring, kind, romantic, little rough around the edges, likes to fix things, wanted a family (I have two kids). Then one night he comes to my house, is on his knees telling me how much he loves me. Over and over again.......6 days later, he says it's over. The feelings just aren't there. WHAT???!!!! Didn't you just say that you loved me? I am so very confused and trying to figure out how I will trust anybody again. Are all men liars or am I just one of the lucky ones. Should have learned my lesson from when we were in high school, huh?

WOW. Wow. I just don't know what to say. How was he in high school? Was this all just some elaborate revenge? (Ok, maybe too many lifetime movies for me). Sorry, I don't mean to make light of it, but WOW.