Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www datehookup com sign up

How To Start Off A Conversation When On The Web Dating hawaii personals four percent boost from 2019. The larger the trust score, the far more possibilities of finding the proper match. craigslist minsk We have helped quite a few startups and enterprises build their dream mobile app.

skipthegames

It s a member s only app that is only obtainable to individuals in London and New York City prior to its launch, it currently had 110,000 users signed up, so there is plenty to select from right here. single parents jacksonville fl Most vital is your bio result in that is what girls commonly see. We talked a little on the app, and ultimately met up for sushi. 2814061254 But that s precisely what we do in just about every dating app.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/3/2007 11:47:36 PM Advice for All !!  

mugan
Gresham, OR

Most of us are haunted by someone or something. We hide our hurt behind walls, over indulgence of food, membership to the gym, one nite stands, shopping, etc...
As much as we hate to, we have to face our hardships. Pain forces us to grow, growth leads to wisdom, to bliss. No woman wants a boy, no real man wants a girl.
Face your demons, if not its called baggage. Relationships are short lived if you come prepacked.
Hold on to the goodstuff, the things that make you smile. Learn from the hurt!

[Edited 12/4/2007 1:32:43 AM]

12/3/2007 11:49:38 PM Advice for All !!  

emt854
Appleton, WI

Mugan..excellent post..

12/4/2007 1:30:37 AM Advice for All !!  

melbie7769
Grand Junction, CO

I would have to applaud that also!!!

Smooches Melbie

12/4/2007 5:24:56 AM Advice for All !!  

cricket32
Crawfordsville, IN

I couldnt agree with you more.

12/4/2007 6:53:45 AM Advice for All !!  

lynn1159
Farmington, MI

For your age, you are very insightful. Keep the good thoughts

12/4/2007 7:02:46 AM Advice for All !!  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

Mugan that's sooooooooooooo true. you have great insight.

12/4/2007 7:35:39 AM Advice for All !!  

klassykitten
Toccoa, GA

Mugan...how did you know that was exactly what I needed to hear on the very day.

One year ago today my world fell apart. It has been a very hard year and alot of times I put on that happy face while the inside was a volcano...I had my doubts about getting this far down the road...but today I realize that the open wounds are now tender scars and the stabbing pain has subsided to an occasional stitch. It doesn't hurt to breathe anymore.

Even better, I now know the real healing process has begun. I am sure there will be some weak moments and a few stumbling blocks in the future. But I feel like I now have the strength to just trip up but not fall. To catch my balance and keep moving right along in this new direction in my life.

I don't know where I'm going or who I will encounter along the journey...But once again I have hope and faith....I actually never lost it...To borrow a quote from a favorite movie....I just had to let it "float to the top" again.

So my "Hope is Floating". I watched that movie Sunday and it renewed my spirit. At the end it's stated....."Beginnings are scary....Endings are sad...It's what's in the middle that counts!!!" So that's me now...I am in my middle and want to make it count.

Thank you...I don't care if any of this gets read or commented on...I didn't say it for that purpose...I just needed to say it out loud to myself.

The plaque on my wall says....

I KNOW GOD WON'T GIVE ME ANYTHING I CAN'T HANDLE....I JUST WISH HE DIDN'T TRUST ME SO MUCH!!!!!!

12/4/2007 8:23:38 AM Advice for All !!  

qirki
San Francisco, CA

Klassy, I like your style, but I still want to know what a hooptie is.

12/4/2007 10:22:08 AM Advice for All !!  

klassykitten
Toccoa, GA

A Hooptie is a big old car that has seen it's better days...looks like hell...runs like hell...but for some reason always cranks and gets you to your destination...

12/4/2007 2:04:57 PM Advice for All !!  

mugan
Gresham, OR

I`v been blessed with the ablity to learn fast. Yet it has not came without a price. I see those I loved, loved by another. While I continue my search for the one who will love me back.

12/4/2007 4:16:05 PM Advice for All !!  

etincelle
Montreal, QC

Bravo! for a 25 yearold guy you have great wisdom, cheers

12/4/2007 4:24:50 PM Advice for All !!  

poolside1952
Oklahoma City, OK

What a note to read after I got on this line for the first time. It was awesome. For a young man you hit it on the head....I've spent a day trying to get a user name approved because it seems every name I picked you all already have. So since I have a pool and I was born in 1952, I gave that a try. So world, how is everyone doing tonight? I have had better days and I have had worse. So anyone out there!!! By the way this is so new to me I have no idea how to place a picture out there.

12/4/2007 5:36:25 PM Advice for All !!  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

Awesome thread

12/4/2007 6:50:54 PM Advice for All !!  

silkpanties52
Baytown, TX

Your advice is appreciated
and you intelegence will get
you far in your journey in life

Live life to the fullest and never
turn back

12/4/2007 6:51:55 PM Advice for All !!  

kathy5311
Jackson, GA

Very impressive post, especially from someone so young! You're great!