Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal alternative

If you are interested in what they re saying, the conversation will be effortless. san diego singles chat But try to remember, trust is usually developed over time. For instance, making it a point to use your initial date the right way will assist you find out additional about this new person in your life so you can get a deeper understanding of who they are. mature asian panties You may even want to believe about the activity as corporate speed dating, a possibility for participants to meet every other swiftly, and possibly, discover possible close colleagues.

fb hookups

A financially savvy guy might say that he d get actual estate, or invest it or commence a business enterprise. latinas houston tx Join one particular of the very best free on the web dating web page amongst other American dating web pages and meet appealing single guys and girls from any part of United States. So, I signed up for Bumble just after two years out of curiosity and saw the people who ghosted me mid conversation nevertheless on the app bedpagedc One particular downside of this platform is that messaging is limited to premium customers.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/4/2007 1:57:03 PM How many times do you tell your spouse that your not happy here?  

truenorthern
Oakdale, LA

How many times does it take you?

12/4/2007 2:07:11 PM How many times do you tell your spouse that your not happy here?  

skunkbreath
Saint James, MO

I assume you are not happy in your marriage?

If that is true, have you considered marriage counseling?

12/4/2007 2:48:13 PM How many times do you tell your spouse that your not happy here?  

mugan
Gresham, OR

I'm with skunk, before the big D. Exhaust all other options. Try to rekendle the flame.

12/4/2007 2:53:06 PM How many times do you tell your spouse that your not happy here?  

phillygirl0007
Philadelphia, PA

well, i stayed with my husband for 5 years, while we went to counseling, trial separations, tried everything we could think of before we finally parted as friends. it was difficult to stay for as long as we did, but at the end we both walked away knowing that we did everything we could to try to make it work. of course, this isn't possible or feasible for everyone, we were and will always be good friends, so it was possible for us to cohabitate when we were trying to "fix it".

just do your best to be able to walk away with a clean conscience, so you don't have any regrets.

good luck!

12/4/2007 3:09:08 PM How many times do you tell your spouse that your not happy here?  

elfiegirl
Jacksonville, FL

Three years...no counsling helped...he
wouldn't keep going...so oh well...
I split from Alabama back to Florida!

He was a wife beater...had to get out!

You know my thoughts Theresa!

Hang in there!

Hugs!

Cindy

12/4/2007 6:37:59 PM How many times do you tell your spouse that your not happy here?  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

If your spouse doesn't want to work on any of the issues then it's time to move on.

12/4/2007 6:44:02 PM How many times do you tell your spouse that your not happy here?  

ldt
Houma, LA

I told my ex for 2 years I was not happy and he refuse to do anything to change, then when we split he wanted to know why I didn't tell him I was unhappy.. I guess he never heard me. make sure you tell him in a way that makes him stand up and take notice.

12/4/2007 6:48:51 PM How many times do you tell your spouse that your not happy here?  

rodlynn
New Britain, CT

"I'm not happy" is not a complete thought, tell him why and what he can do to help the relationship, with out compromise you haven't got a shot in hell don't put it all on him
JMO

12/4/2007 6:53:11 PM How many times do you tell your spouse that your not happy here?  

stellablue
Saint Louis, MO

rod..exactly.

It is your responsibility to be happy. Until you are, you have nothing to give a relationship, married or not.

If your married...ah, what are you doing here asking us??

Either make it work, or get out.

12/4/2007 6:53:52 PM How many times do you tell your spouse that your not happy here?  

me4aminute
Rutland, IA

I told my ex for about a year. I told him the reasons and he promised to work on it himself, but would not go see our pastor or a counselor. When he told me he probably wasn't going to change and this is the way things are going to be........I had him move out that weekend and I filed for divorce a wk later. It takes two to make a marriage and two to end it. Neither can be done alone.JMO

12/4/2007 7:32:14 PM How many times do you tell your spouse that your not happy here?  

falcon77
Eugene, OR

This may sound a little unconventional to some, but if you want to see real changes in your relationship. Start with evaluating and working on you and you alone. You get back EXACTLY what you put out in life, so only you can take control of the positive or negative feedback you're getting. Most people simply can't get past their ego's enough to do so though, instead they hide in bitterness and suppressed feelings thinking that will get actually them the desired attention or change to come about. How's that been working?

[Edited 12/4/2007 7:42:31 PM]

12/4/2007 7:34:31 PM How many times do you tell your spouse that your not happy here?  

phillygirl0007
Philadelphia, PA

true falcon, but you also have to take a look at the relationship. sometimes it's not us - it's them! but you have a point, the mistake people make is in thinking that we can change our partner - it NEVER works!

12/4/2007 7:40:01 PM How many times do you tell your spouse that your not happy here?  

shyguy63
Mentor, OH

True north why are you unhappy?

12/4/2007 7:55:44 PM How many times do you tell your spouse that your not happy here?  

percussion
Livermore, CA

life is way to short... move on you will find another to love.

12/4/2007 8:36:26 PM How many times do you tell your spouse that your not happy here?  

markstar
North Las Vegas, NV

it took me about 5 years. I kept threatning that it was me or the wine, she got worse.

Page: 1, 2