Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames singles

You particularly do not have to respond if the message is offensive or rude. men seeking men sacramento Concerned about bringing up a touchy subject? Ask them if it is cool to talk values prior to you dive ideal in, Tracy notes. ( Asking this question on a first date will open up a conversation about where your date has traveled and if you are both into the very same forms of trip destinations, says Sullivan. st louis sex guide Observe them in certain scenarios look at how they react.

privatedelight chat

I hugely advise them on your initially time out with each other. gay dating aberdeen And if you want to maintain it casual, Tinder is the old faithful for a reason. Do you supply relationship guidance for ladies? cityxguide brownsville I don t want to come off as whiny, I just get so tired of numerous people acting as if it is unhealthy to want a relationship.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

8/4/2009 6:13:07 AM Would you date a women with a few extra pounds?  

redebony
Spokane, WA

Are you all about the looks or whats inside?

8/4/2009 6:17:48 AM Would you date a women with a few extra pounds?  

nek711
Mechanic Falls, ME

sure...what I don't care for is a women who is constantly dieting, they're always mean because they're always hungry!

8/4/2009 6:20:32 AM Would you date a women with a few extra pounds?  

redebony
Spokane, WA

LOL, you sure do have a point there, I can't argue that one.

8/4/2009 6:20:45 AM Would you date a women with a few extra pounds?  

3asygoing
Tacoma, WA

You ar eprolly going to get b*tched at because this thread comes up often. The so many people who have been here forever will complain but I think people here are happiest when they complain.

On Topic, If I can find somone real that has morales and values I agree with sure I would date them. Some people say physical attraction is very important etc and some are the opposite its a personal choice totaly up to the individual making that choice. Its niether shallow or correct or incorrect. Be happy with your choices , I dont care for unhappy women they get mean LOL

8/4/2009 6:22:44 AM Would you date a women with a few extra pounds?  

redebony
Spokane, WA

I am not a mean person, I am very happy with myself! Nor do I like to fight or argue!

8/4/2009 6:24:06 AM Would you date a women with a few extra pounds?  

tater2009
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,179)
Manassas, VA

I would yes.
Nothing wrong with a heavy woman.
It all depends on their personality and attitude. This envolves a woman of any size where I'm concerned.

8/4/2009 6:27:48 AM Would you date a women with a few extra pounds?  

evileddy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,517)
Ottawa, ON

Few extra pounds: 10 - 30 pounds which could be dropped in two weeks of proper diet
and exercise

Obese: 40 - 200 pounds of cottage cheese that obviously isn't going to be shed anytime soon, because let's face it.. most women are lazy.

So yes.. according to my definition I would and do date women with a few extra pounds.

8/4/2009 6:55:03 AM Would you date a women with a few extra pounds?  
panadroid
Kansas City, MO

A lot of topics on here are recycled, but then new people join all the time. The site doesn't belong to those who have been here forever. So... I would definitely date a woman with a few extra pounds, but not because I'm choosing what's inside over appearance. The former is more important, but looks play a role, particularly in initial attraction. I've always been attracted to very curvy women. There are some slender and average women with a lot of curves, but most are in the few extra pounds category.

Some people do look better with less weight, and it helps a lot if they choose a lifestyle (diet and exercise) that helps them keep off the extra weight. What I find particularly unattractive is when someone is noticably unsatisfied about their weight by doesn't do anything about it. We can't change our height or basic shape of our face, etc., but it's possible to make huge changes in the size and shape of our bodies. That seems more like an opportunity than a burden.

8/4/2009 7:00:29 AM Would you date a women with a few extra pounds?  

tater2009
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,179)
Manassas, VA

I agree with paranoid. This topic has indeed been used in numerous forums alot in diffrent variations.

We are not the posting police.
We are also not the administrators or moderators of this website.
We should also be more tolerant and help new people instead of giving them a hard time.

8/4/2009 7:04:26 AM Would you date a women with a few extra pounds?  

akjustlmao
Anchorage, AK

Most people I know put on a few and take off a few here and there. Ive dropped a couple of sizes this year. Have not really tried. A guy that was not that into me is now pursuing me. I'm not going to go there. What happens if I put a few back on. I'm the same person. The irony is he has gained a few.

[Edited 8/4/2009 7:22:12 AM PST]

8/4/2009 7:41:34 AM Would you date a women with a few extra pounds?  

smilinpixie
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,211)
Greene, ME

I rather be "thick" and happy and know it's OK to eat that desert and enjoy it, then be obsessed with staying thin like you see so many woman do.

There is someone out there for everyone! I am thankful to those who don't mind "a few extra pounds"

8/4/2009 7:42:43 AM Would you date a women with a few extra pounds?  
95north
Holbrook, MA

Depends on how much overweight she is and how she carries her weight. Literally having a "few" extra pounds is not a dealbreaker. However some people will claim to be a "few" pounds overweight when they are actually obese. Obesity is a dealbreaker for me. There is more to a relationship than just looks. But looks are part of a package.

As for the people who will complain about this being a redundant topic, Simply ignore the thread. Probably a large percentage of threads on DH are redundant in some way.

8/4/2009 7:52:23 AM Would you date a women with a few extra pounds?  

nicksterdemus
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,568)
Little Rock, AR

Few extra pounds: 10 - 30 pounds

Hell Ed what's 1-9, water retention?

8/4/2009 8:13:34 AM Would you date a women with a few extra pounds?  

txguy26
Hempstead, TX

Yes I would. Because I have dated women with a few extra pounds. There is nothing wrong and shouldnt be ashamed to date whoever you want.

8/4/2009 8:15:16 AM Would you date a women with a few extra pounds?  

smilinpixie
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,211)
Greene, ME

Quote from 95north:
Depends on how much overweight she is and how she carries her weight. Literally having a "few" extra pounds is not a dealbreaker. However some people will claim to be a "few" pounds overweight when they are actually obese. Obesity is a dealbreaker for me. There is more to a relationship than just looks. But looks are part of a package.

well if they are truly more than a "few lbs over" then not only are they obese but they are LIARS, so I can see why this would be a deal breaker to anyone. Mirrors don't lie, and those that are more than a few lbs over KNOW IT!

Hell i have people tell me all the time I am not "a few extra lbs" but more "average" but I KNOW that I am so I would never try to deceive anyone.