Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames one night stands

Getting a excellent listener tells you far more about a very first date than becoming a great talker because you are attempting to discover out the facts to see if this particular person is worth going out with again, she mentioned. high desert dating A much better way to get a really feel for someone s interests (and how compatible you d be as a couple) is to ask what they do on the weekend. TechCrunch notes the business is still iterating on its premium plan. free dating in morocco Investigation has shown that the most successful communication style in relationships is a flexible a single.

megapersonal not working

Chat with other singles View members photos Obtain your match! Browse local singles by man or lady, height, weight, body type, eye color, hair color, or ethnicity. hermaphrodite sex sites All members of the web site can use free of charge attributes , and even appreciate welcome bonuses which let them attempt special services like messaging. Is there everyone who is making use of Tinder site visitors and performing great? I have discovered the way to use how to run account on a variety of dating internet sites like Tinder, Happn and other people. craigslist for sex offenders I answered, embarrassedly even though looking down and I heard his footstep strategy me.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

8/4/2009 7:50:14 PM Would you date a women with a few extra pounds?  

tater79
Over 2,000 Posts (2,510)
Springfield, IL

Quote from redebony:
Are you all about the looks or whats inside?

I love how you ask a question in the thread title, then try to leave a guilt trip in the opening statement......

But to anwser your question, I might date someone who is a few extra pounds by how I preceive what a few extra pounds is, not by how they see themselves.

example, you are more then a few extra pounds, IMO

[Edited 8/4/2009 7:51:12 PM PST]

8/4/2009 8:32:39 PM Would you date a women with a few extra pounds?  

ge0ge0
Tallahassee, FL

It depends on if we find each other attractive or not. It has happened before and I can't rule it out.

8/4/2009 8:38:53 PM Would you date a women with a few extra pounds?  

bowlove
Over 2,000 Posts (2,141)
Morristown, TN

y.e.s.

.......The main thing is how well we get along , chemistry , & LOVE

8/5/2009 2:46:25 AM Would you date a women with a few extra pounds?  

surebert
Wayland, NY

I have found that there is alot of love in a woman with extra pound my soon to be exwife was so into her looks that nothing else mattered so I have been dating on found the love I never had life is great

8/5/2009 2:48:36 AM Would you date a women with a few extra pounds?  

lust4love
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,936)
Atco, NJ

Hey if she was rich .I need a new harley

8/5/2009 2:52:15 AM Would you date a women with a few extra pounds?  

maxdown
Hesperia, CA

only if shell spare a few of them

8/5/2009 4:46:54 AM Would you date a women with a few extra pounds?  
westsidewillie
Etobicoke, ON

id never date a fat women period
im fit, i dont want to be around someone who cant or wont take care of her self.

8/5/2009 5:47:50 AM Would you date a women with a few extra pounds?  

btweety210
Over 1,000 Posts (1,990)
Chicago, IL

Been on the heavyside most of my life. Would I date someone who is also heavy? definately, if he can keep up with me.

8/5/2009 5:57:27 AM Would you date a women with a few extra pounds?  

insulting
Over 2,000 Posts (2,149)
Houston, TX

Yes....if I was in England. I'd sooner date one here with a few extra dollars.

EDIT:

Oh come on Eddie, this is good stuff!!!!

[Edited 8/5/2009 6:26:40 AM PST]

8/5/2009 6:24:47 AM Would you date a women with a few extra pounds?  

evileddy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,517)
Ottawa, ON

Quote from insulting:
Yes....if I was in England. I'd sooner date one here with a few extra dollars.

8/5/2009 6:41:23 AM Would you date a women with a few extra pounds?  
lolsmile
Over 1,000 Posts (1,009)
Everett, WA

Quote from redebony:
Are you all about the looks or whats inside?

Not going to read through this whole thread, seen the same topic over and over by now, but do have a question. Why is it that the obese can't understand that what you look like on the outside gives a lot of hints as to what goes on inside? Same as black lipstick and nails can imply you may be emo, too much weight implies you are probably quite lazy, over indulgent, give only lip service to maintaining your health, and have no shame as to the burden you put on the health care system, etc

8/5/2009 7:03:38 AM Would you date a women with a few extra pounds?  

polefrog
Harriman, TN

Quote from bbw47reader:
Hot chick!

8/5/2009 7:10:33 AM Would you date a women with a few extra pounds?  

nicksterdemus
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,568)
Little Rock, AR

Quote from surebert:
I have found that there is alot of love in a woman with extra pound...

Classic understatement...

8/5/2009 7:21:35 AM Would you date a women with a few extra pounds?  

wsprs0nthewind
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,389)
Powell, TN

Quote from panadroid:
A lot of topics on here are recycled

And recycled, and recycled and recycled. Not just this thread but many others as well.

Back on topic. I don't date women so no I wouldn't, nor would I date a skinny one or one that's a perfect 10. I would date a guy that has a few extra pounds. I myself was morbidly obese at one time and b/c I know all of the health risks involved in being obese I wouldn't go there, just like I wouldn't have an addict b/c of the health risks. I don't see putting myself through the anguish and heartache of losing someone I love b/c of their bad choices that make them unhealthy. There are too many options out there to remedy the problem to stay in a situation. If I can conquer it then others can too. It's a matter of choosing to do so and I am not going to bear the brunt of someone else's poor choices and have to suffer for the unhealthy lifestyle of others.

Call me cold, mean, selfish, and cruel if you wish. I think I can speak from a different angle having been there myself.

[Edited 8/5/2009 7:22:03 AM PST]

8/5/2009 7:26:52 AM Would you date a women with a few extra pounds?  

mmilesg
Lima, OH

Eddy, that was funny as hell.

I will date any woman with a few extra pounds. I'm kind of in the same route as eddy's first post. 10-30 few extra 40+ obese. Beginning a relationship with one is a whole different story though. If she doesn't exercise, I have to pass. I'm all for living a healthy life. Walking to the store is not exercise in my book, especially when you come home with bags of chips and dips.