Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

atlanta hookup site

Show your funniest, most intriguing and private side to attract potential dates and make them notice you. blythe craigslist For identical sex connections or friendships, either individual has to make a move within 24 hours just before that connection is gone, even though you can get a 24 hour extension. Unlike on line dating internet sites, most mobile apps are free of charge, need just a few seconds to set up, and include a actual time geolocation feature, which is to say that they re extra quick. albanian dating sites free The premium choice enables members unlimited messaging, likes, the capability to see everybody who likes you and who has viewed your profile, a single on a single talks with a dating professional, and much more.

skipthegames apps

More than time, I realised I had formed a toxic relationship with dating apps and was utilizing them for all the wrong factors. cl bakersfield personals In the meantime, try these as beginning points. All round, this app is highly encouraged for all singles, prepared to get into serious extended term relationships. kerala gay dating site With filtered and moderate profiles, this is absolutely the greatest website to match qualitative singles.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/18/2007 11:03:35 PM Is it true that divorced men in their forty's just want to play???  

woman1031
Hanover, PA

I agree with striker. There will always be players out there, but for the most part, most people want to be in a loving, secure and committed relationship.

12/19/2007 7:41:44 AM Is it true that divorced men in their forty's just want to play???  

ariescast
Brockton, MA

Thank you. I am starting to believe that.

12/19/2007 6:33:28 PM Is it true that divorced men in their forty's just want to play???  

moparguy
Alpine, NY

As woman 1031 said, I am looking for a commited relationship, Not sure If I could handle it other wise...Phill

12/19/2007 7:49:05 PM Is it true that divorced men in their forty's just want to play???  

itsmesteve
Lake Hiawatha, NJ

No player here!
Oh my god.this is unbeliveable!Hi everyone I'm new here and I'm just out of a 11 year marrage. And I am shocked and amazed by everything going on in this world of dating.my wife left me for someone else,And now I understand why.I became emotionaly unavailable to her.my bad,the hard lessons are the ones we tend to learn when its to late.That and some really good therapy. I've been hurt and betrayed,I never strayed,and got burned more than once by her.Oh well, I do want to have some fun,I dont want to remarry,and I just want a good female friend for a partner.what is so damm crazy about that.Why do so many people forget about the one thing that makes a great friendship,trust. are we all reduced to low dosage relationships?no feelings to strong allowed,just cut and run.You know what,I am damm scared.any real,normal woman out there for me? I hope so but its pretty discouraging.

12/20/2007 5:28:12 PM Is it true that divorced men in their forty's just want to play???  

tradewt
Cincinnati, OH

I suppose some do. Just keep a beady eye if it's not for you. I believe they'ed be better matched with divorced women (+40-) who just wanna play.

12/21/2007 3:12:09 AM Is it true that divorced men in their forty's just want to play???  

crazygal7
Victoria
Australia

Aries Im with u on this 1 .. I seem 2 find men who are divorced some not just yesterday some 12-13yrs ago? They're wanting a relationship with u but also want there freedom I mean this last guy I met wanted 2 get 2 know me but couldnt understand y we couldnt keep it a casual thing .. like u live here & he'll live there & we can float between the 2 houses ummmmmmm however, he tells me no flirting or cheating ... so I said 'so u want 2 or will only come over when u want sex' he said 'no' anyway we ended up in a full on discussion which didnt end well ... I think alot of it was over protecting his assets lmao if he's gonna put what he owns b4 a women I wish him well cos he'll probably remain single 4 along long time I honestly dont understand some men

12/21/2007 8:12:21 AM Is it true that divorced men in their forty's just want to play???  

ariescast
Brockton, MA

I don't either. I do feel however, that some people deserve to be alone.

12/21/2007 10:33:45 AM Is it true that divorced men in their forty's just want to play???  

randyeye
Cumberland, WI

Im finding the same thing in the over 40 woman, it seems that they want to sew the oats that they didn't get to when they were yonger.

12/21/2007 2:59:22 PM Is it true that divorced men in their forty's just want to play???  

jimmy0311
Dunellen, NJ

hi, how are you today?

12/22/2007 4:59:29 AM Is it true that divorced men in their forty's just want to play???  

ariescast
Brockton, MA

I'm good. How are you. I'm learning alot from these forums. How long have you been a member?

12/22/2007 10:49:26 AM Is it true that divorced men in their forty's just want to play???  

dror22
Kingston, PA

you are right amy3

12/23/2007 2:44:06 PM Is it true that divorced men in their forty's just want to play???  

itsnotworking
Mastic, NY

trinagirl is right on there, i have met a few guys who say they want long term and then all of a sudden, when i know things are going good, it's time for them to move on. Too many sweet talkers, just using each one of us until the next one, its sad really, its hard to know who to trust.

12/24/2007 1:58:31 PM Is it true that divorced men in their forty's just want to play???  

neutral
Stouffville, ON

I won't speak for anyone but myself, being fouty three, recently single, well paying career, no child support, I'm not a player.
I'm not looking for Mrs. right, or Mrs. right now. How about someone to spend a few hours with. Movies, plays, concerts, sporting events, little friendly trips, thats what I am looking for. Playing? No, did that when I was a kid. No time for games, just good people.

12/24/2007 7:01:31 PM Is it true that divorced men in their forty's just want to play???  

plzpixme4u
Norwood, MA

No
some of us are just sick and tired of woman who play with your
emotions and then break your heart just to be with another man.

12/25/2007 6:17:07 PM Is it true that divorced men in their forty's just want to play???  

bohemian67
Caldwell, NJ

From my experience dating divorced men 40-early 50's -- they need about 3-5 years on the playing field before they are ready to have a committed relationship once again. This often includes the whole cycle of dating the "young women in their 20's and early 30's" in an effort to feel youthful and head off the mid-life crisis. And when they are ready, they're ready -- and grab on fast and tight to the woman they are seeing at that time -- even if they loved others deeper earlier on. JMO. Usually the longer they were married, they longer they need to play. Some of the players "played" in their marriages and divorce was the result. These guys will play into their early 60's -- until they can't --and many times find themselves alone in old age.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5