Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup sites without registration

I told him I was deleting the app, gave him my number, and we went on our very first date after a handful of weeks of texting. plattsburgh ny hookup Bar employees came to our table saying our tab was now at $200 and we had to pay now. HE SAID– Immediately after some good dates an e couple, Randy & Jules, came unstuck. double list phila Even though some relationships have been sped up by the pandemic, Kyle said not seeing his boyfriend for that time convinced him that more rapidly was better.

skipthegames

Yet the absolutely free dating app has plenty of other stand out features which may well explain its 25,000 achievement stories. craigslist port charlotte fl personals character wearing a signet ring as element of the costume style. But then I saw that we had over 40 mutual buddies, so I swiped proper out of curiosity—usually I got maybe one or two mutual good friends (and generally third degree connections). doublelist sarasota (I m not that old however!) And queries would perform for men to ask ladies as well.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/9/2007 11:39:34 AM How many are good speakers but better on PC though  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

..... and ditto what bonama said about responding quick enough to posts

12/9/2007 11:45:11 AM How many are good speakers but better on PC though  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

yeah I agree, either High Speed/dialup can be slow and frustrating and by the time you reply and post, its outta context....or has lost its impact.

12/9/2007 12:42:57 PM How many are good speakers but better on PC though  

iamddoubleu
Fayetteville, NC

I guess I am on the quiet side either way. I find I want to know who I am communicating with before I will tell to much of myself. My grammar is better on a computer because I always read it before I post it. Thank god for spell check. I can usually detect my errors. When speaking sometimes my mouth will outrun my brain.

[Edited 12/9/2007 12:47:13 PM]

12/9/2007 3:52:53 PM How many are good speakers but better on PC though  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

yes, this site can use spell check

12/9/2007 3:54:40 PM How many are good speakers but better on PC though  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

cottage mentioned with her "lover" .... that gives a different twist. If I'm in that special relationship, then I'm every bit of what I am on line except better because I can't spell the words I normally would use and I don't like to keep stopping to see how to spell then work I want. Also in that relationship I cut up more. I like to play, not sexually just do little things that are fun. example: you can be sitting on the edge of the bed putting your socks on and I might to a Calvin & Hobbs thing and tackle you, just to kiss your all over your face. Then when I've done that get up and walk out. No sex just fun.

I write it in word first then cut and paste if I'm typing a long reply. I can't spell worth crap!!

[Edited 12/9/2007 3:55:53 PM]

12/9/2007 4:15:38 PM How many are good speakers but better on PC though  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

I'm confused here----WHAT WAS HE DOING WITH HIS SOCKS OFF?

You give them foot massages, don't ya? or swimming, I see!!!

12/9/2007 4:17:32 PM How many are good speakers but better on PC though  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

busted .......

12/9/2007 4:34:27 PM How many are good speakers but better on PC though  

goldangel
Hickory, NC

I am with a few of you ,can't spell that good and worth went you are trying to say something to someone just as fast as you can,use word that don't realy tell you the real me, I am all most sure all of us would be good friend if we meet in person. I see a friend from NC.

12/9/2007 5:11:16 PM How many are good speakers but better on PC though  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Hey guys and gals you can get a free google toolbar and it has spellcheck on it free.

12/9/2007 6:02:33 PM How many are good speakers but better on PC though  

backhurtz924
Philadelphia, PA

i will say in person,,

i have alot to say,,maybe 2 much

on here,, more 2 point.....

12/9/2007 6:25:38 PM How many are good speakers but better on PC though  

slainte
Mohawk, NY

OH yes....I talk a lot faster than I type....are we talking about "real stuff" or the banter????

12/11/2007 5:42:35 AM How many are good speakers but better on PC though  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

well talking faster is one thing but perhaps what comes out anyway is most important but again it does take longer to prepare an email then just saying your peace--

12/11/2007 5:54:08 AM How many are good speakers but better on PC though  

oletafive
Rattan, OK

I agree I think that while the computer grants a lot of anonymity it also is impersonal. I don't find much comfort in caressing, hugging, cuddling, or kissing my computer. It is just so unresponsive. But, if it does start arguing I can turn it off.
--=Oletafive=--

12/11/2007 6:39:17 AM How many are good speakers but better on PC though  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

Agent made a good comment. Maybe the Topic should have a lock on it, that is computer jargon for when one person, has the thread, nobody can access it. Talk to the Data Base analyst. Select * from ????? with lock exclusive.

12/11/2007 6:59:05 AM How many are good speakers but better on PC though  

bookshort
Marion, IL

Love it. Oh, oletafive you are so funny. LOL

Page: 1, 2, 3