Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

yahoo messenger hookups

There s nothing like sharing some weird and crazy stuff with a stranger. dating services in maryland Tell your partner what you like about them be really honest this time, saying issues that you may not say to somebody you have just met. In fact, there are a lot of individuals who have met their partners by using the apps or at the incredibly least, formed some friendships from the complete experience. omegle indir pc You appear across the table and feel blessed to be in their presence.

bay area hookup site

They had been at the stage of phoning each and every other sometimes. richmond bc dating The following numbers guarantee to spice factors up. I let cash and the honest conversations about it turn out to be a wedge in my partnership. site like sniffies The website has zero tolerance towards harassment, wrote Alice Goguen Hunsberger, OkCupid s director of consumer expertise.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/9/2007 12:35:34 PM Is there any good men left???  

gabbriele
Carson City, NV

just checkin!!

12/9/2007 1:15:59 PM Is there any good men left???  

dee43
Lafayette, IN

i honestly believe there are....Yet are all married! lol
All the single guys want now a days is a piece of ass!

12/9/2007 1:18:41 PM Is there any good men left???  

dee43
Lafayette, IN

I Happen to have a wonderful ass, yet I am not just going to let anyone have it!

12/9/2007 2:32:36 PM Is there any good men left???  

mfpc58
Woodlyn, PA

I beg to differ. I'm divorced and I'm more interested in a womans mind and heart and weather we could make each other happy. 1St date always flowers, and conversation. If the sex part comes later on, thats fine.

12/9/2007 3:58:05 PM Is there any good men left???  

jeannie2006
Wichita, KS

I know they are out there someplace. What is so funny is that I have three friends that are guys and they are all what I am looking for but I love them as friends. Except for one of them I go to his house and help him out on the computer or what ever a friend would do for each other not sex and for the first time he put the make on me and I told him that we could no longer be friends if he was going to do that. He hasnt talked to me since.So I dont know I havent found any to date they always want sex. Not goning to happen with this girl.

12/9/2007 3:59:03 PM Is there any good men left???  

lifesaver4u
Lakewood, WA

there are just have to look in the right spot

12/9/2007 4:41:14 PM Is there any good men left???  

dragonflys
Saint James, MO

Oh hell yeah.... There are alot of them RIGHT HERE Stick around and read some of these comments in these threads and you'll get to know who they are.........best of luck to you!!!!! Big Hugs...Dragon

12/9/2007 5:17:04 PM Is there any good men left???  

bema30
New Haven, CT

yeah!!! there are some good men left out there but you just have to find them. some of them have been dogged out so they may not want to be bother but if the right women comes along they may have a chance with them . but it's sad because the ones who are looking for a good man cant find them and the ones who dont care gets them and dogged them so we may be shit out of luck

12/9/2007 5:45:45 PM Is there any good men left???  

tnhartbroken
Maynardville, TN

yes take for example how many men would buy there ex expensive jewelry either a good man or a stupid one don't know which i am

12/9/2007 6:59:00 PM Is there any good men left???  

deanonly1
Decatur, GA

There are a lot of good men out here,because I'm one. We're just spread out, that's all.

12/10/2007 12:35:50 PM Is there any good men left???  

thepinkpanda
Belchertown, MA

I try to be a good person but i always get stuck with the low class gals. i always think about her before myself.

12/10/2007 1:05:47 PM Is there any good men left???  

fldiverdan
Deltona, FL

Yes and no it depends on u.A man with superficials need may be wrong for u but he may be the perfect man for a gold digger.A man who show love through loving touches may be the wrong one for a woman who has be in a psychically abusive relationship, but that does not make him a bad person just the wrong one. We all have individual needs so find the one who give u what u need and desires. We are all good in some way well maybe.

[Edited 12/10/2007 1:08:50 PM]

12/10/2007 2:22:13 PM Is there any good men left???  

gorbie
Winnipeg, MB

Yeah, there are good men left out there just alot have been burnt. I guess it is the same for the ladies. Keep looking, I believe there is someone out there for everyone. The road may be rocky but try to enjoy the ride

12/10/2007 4:55:13 PM Is there any good men left???  

avenue434
Richmond, VA

there r plenty of them out there it's jus sooo many f*cked guys out there dat do females wrong when a good one comes along she can't really c it or she's scared to accept it cuz anotha guy has f*cked it up for him n if u don't mind me askin honestly what is ur opinion of a good guy

12/10/2007 6:38:56 PM Is there any good men left???  

axxx
Yuma, AZ

yes, please give me a chance you can reach me on craigs list under looking for fun

Page: 1, 2