Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www megapersonals

As complicated as it is to get a match with someone you are especially interested in, it is that substantially harder to convert matches to dates. asian dating vegas Focus on folks who match your enthusiasm and energy. This app enables youngsters to meet, match & mingle with random users anytime. xmeets com real You don t seriously know if this individual is who they say they are till you have met in individual.

megapersons

Immediately after undertaking a bit of research on this, I am prepared to do whatever demands to be performed in order to please Allah. west des moines singles I m not saying we re going to go all the way back to Jane Austen when you wrote each other like 12 letters and then you are like cool, we ve had a single dance and we re in adore. Take me for instance, 1 of my core values is authenticity. free online dating sites jamaica Spice up your tiny talk with the latest tech news, solutions and testimonials.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/10/2007 6:45:46 PM Is there any good men left???  

lonesome2long
Phoenix, AZ

My opinion is this: There are plenty of good guys out there. I like to think of myself as a good guy. I have always believed in treating woman with respect. Being honest with a woman in a relationship is extremely important. Not just from me to a woman, but also from the woman to me. In relationships, everything is a two way street. If one person in the relationship is selfish; then the relationship will not be in balance, and be assured to fail. Ying and Yang. Balance. Very important stuff!!. I wish i could offer you some kind of advice on how to find a "good guy" in your neighborhood, but i can't. I wish someone could tell me where to find a "good woman; a Lady"; that would love me for a lifetime. And also that would value my love for a lifetime. But it is just so damm hard to meet good people these days. Gets depressing at times!!. Some people look too much for perfection in a mate. Nothing on this earth is truly perfect. "nothing is ALL good, or ALL bad." To find the good guys, ya got to look deeper. I never could understand how some woman can easily find male friends, and yet still have a hard time finding someone to fall in love with. My bet is that you have a male friend, who at this very moment, wishes he was more than a friend to you. I could of course be wrong. If you have male friends; then you Allready Know there are good guys out there. You know this, because those male friends are close to you. And, you are close to them. This wouldn't be so, if you didn't see the GOOD in them!!!. Ok, i guess i let that message get a little long!!, anyway; don't give up. Keep looking. You will indeed find the goodguy that was specifically created for you.

12/10/2007 6:47:57 PM Is there any good men left???  

crowdog3
Ponca City, OK

Just for reference here

If someone has too tell you thay are a good person, and are trying too convince you that they are, gues what..THEY AIN'T

12/10/2007 6:48:16 PM Is there any good men left???  

signns
West Bend, WI

I am good guy...I always wonder why woman ask this question....Perhaps it is because they pick the bad guys thinking they can change them?....There are plenty of good guys out here....Change the way you pick them and you will see the truth....

12/10/2007 6:53:38 PM Is there any good men left???  

lonesome2long
Phoenix, AZ

My opinion is this: There are plenty of good guys out there. I like to think of myself as a good guy. I have always believed in treating woman with respect. Being honest with a woman in a relationship is extremely important. Not just from me to a woman, but also from the woman to me. In relationships, everything is a two way street. If one person in the relationship is selfish; then the relationship will not be in balance, and be assured to fail. Ying and Yang. Balance. Very important stuff!!. I wish i could offer you some kind of advice on how to find a "good guy" in your neighborhood, but i can't. I wish someone could tell me where to find a "good woman; a Lady"; that would love me for a lifetime. And also that would value my love for a lifetime. But it is just so damm hard to meet good people these days. Gets depressing at times!!. Some people look too much for perfection in a mate. Nothing on this earth is truly perfect. "nothing is ALL good, or ALL bad." To find the good guys, ya got to look deeper. I never could understand how some woman can easily find male friends, and yet still have a hard time finding someone to fall in love with. My bet is that you have a male friend, who at this very moment, wishes he was more than a friend to you. I could of course be wrong. If you have male friends; then you Allready Know there are good guys out there. You know this, because those male friends are close to you. And, you are close to them. This wouldn't be so, if you didn't see the GOOD in them!!!. Ok, i guess i let that message get a little long!!, anyway; don't give up. Keep looking. You will indeed find the goodguy that was specifically created for you.

12/10/2007 9:06:15 PM Is there any good men left???  

unclefunkey
Teaneck, NJ

Girls just wanna have fun... Well the wild guys are the most fun but not the most stable... Let's compare this to car buying, You want something reliable and good on gas.. Do you buy a Honda civic or a Corvette with 500HP??? Chances are you will go for the FLASH!!!! Latter you'll complain about the problems and make the same bad choice all over again...

I could go on and on on this one but then who gives a rats ass!!!

12/11/2007 8:03:37 AM Is there any good men left???  

softbrreze
Petersburg, VA

I dont think theres any left,either their married,,dead or gay

12/11/2007 8:30:27 AM Is there any good men left???  

nopretense
Harleysville, PA

Yeah, you're probably right.

12/11/2007 8:34:10 AM Is there any good men left???  

newlife4me2
Saylorsburg, PA

Oh no, there are plenty of good men left.............and a ton of them right here on this site (case in point posted above me). The difficult thing is finding the right good man for you (or me or any of us for that matter).

I've met some real true good men here..........they can be found.

12/11/2007 8:35:03 AM Is there any good men left???  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

those of us who are truly available aren't just lookin for a 'piece of ass'.we want the whole thing

12/11/2007 8:36:47 AM Is there any good men left???  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

That'z right by gawd!

I don't want a piece of azz.

I want the whole damn azz!

12/12/2007 10:55:51 PM Is there any good men left???  

hunter39m
Glen Saint Mary, FL

ALL MEN ARE GONNA SAY THERE A GOOD GUY LOL BUT YOU KNOW THERE NOT GONNA COME OUT AND TELL YOU HOW MANY TIMES THEY HAVE SCREWED AROUND OR GOTTEN DRUNK AND WAS ABUSIVE
JUST LIKE ALL WOMEN ARE NOT ANGELS,THEY CHEAT TOO AND THEY CAN BE ABUSIVE ALSO
SO YOU JUST HAVE TO USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND TALK TO THE GUY ASK QUESTIONS IN DIFFERENT WAYS LOL IF HE'S LYING HE'LL SLIP UP JUST KEEP SEX OUT OF THE PICTURE
UNTIL YOUR SURE, THAT WAY IT DOESN'T CLOUD YOUR JUDGMENT AND ALWAYS PRACTICE SAFE SEX WHEN THE TIME DOES COME SO YOU DON'T GET SOMETHING TO REMEMBER HIM BUY AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT DIAMONDS lol
TAKE CARE EVERYONE,TIM

Page: 1, 2