Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals

Which I somehow find that wasting time and cash. craigslist the villages fl For all we know, the couple could change for fantastic and seriously make there life superior. I ve got a superior job (far more than £40k a year, studying element time for function associated course), property, good vehicle, fantastic and interesting hobbies and a superior circle of good friends. how to date lithuanian girl Retain it brief, to the point and sweet.

does adulthookup com work

Listen to EFF s podcast, How to Fix the Net, right now. pensacola singles groups I have some recognized contacts from T3 countries who have teams for performing this method but somebody who is fantastic at creating chat bots or I did, even so, by accident sit down through the speed dating event at Sinéad friend Yvonne s table ahead of being moved on. tnaboard washington providers You can use these icebreaker queries to get to know a person no matter whether meeting on a initially date or second time.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/9/2007 9:04:18 PM how would you start??  

chase_in_you
Baytown, TX

how would you start.... i mean i try all diffrent ways to date a girl...... i try to sweet type and tried the mean type.... but for some weird reason... they all ways what something diffrent.. i know im only 19 but i dont know how to start..

12/9/2007 10:08:48 PM how would you start??  

cooltammy45
Eugene, OR

If your talking about how to start dating then I would have to say. Be yourself be honest and trust worthy. Don't waver on your decisions once you make up your mind then do it. Most girls like a man to be in charge and know his way around. But as young as you are and the girls you will meet it is a learning experience for you both. So get to know them and find out what they like and don't like. And experiment with life and be safe while doing it. Good luck!!!

12/11/2007 7:16:24 PM how would you start??  

lkshep18
Gold Hill, OR

hey buddy... you say you've tried all different ways... i would say be yourself each and every time and then someone will come around who likes you the way you are. don't change yourself just to make someone else happy. if being yourself isn't good enough for them then they aren't good enough for you. p.s. i think you're wonderful just the way you are but i hope it's the real you and not just some front.

12/11/2007 7:19:38 PM how would you start??  

1mt
Johnstown, PA

grab them by the hair and drag them to a cave. really just kidding just be yourself and let them see you for who you really are if they don't like that it is thier lose you will find the right one

[Edited 12/11/2007 7:21:05 PM]

12/11/2007 7:30:25 PM how would you start??  

italianlady05
Omaha, NE

good advice, Ikshep...I say that because you are young too and it's nice to see advice from a one peer to another. I think you are so right! Don't try so hard. Just have fun when you go out and the right kind of girl will prob find YOU!

12/12/2007 4:23:13 PM how would you start??  

chase_in_you
Baytown, TX

well thanks beautiful!!! you are pretty awesome your self!!! and i hope the right one will find one!!! mayb even some one i ben talkin to latly!!!???? and no im not actin a front lol!!!

12/12/2007 4:24:46 PM how would you start??  

crazycajun74
Dallas, TX

For starters don't try to be what you think they want. Be yourself. If they can't accept you for who you are then they are not the one for you anyway!

12/12/2007 4:35:34 PM how would you start??  

tag1960
Lakeland, FL

Cajun,Lets get married!

12/12/2007 4:53:01 PM how would you start??  

chase_in_you
Baytown, TX

well ive tried that to i guess its my looks...but other then that i dont know!!

12/12/2007 5:24:27 PM how would you start??  

sweetangel2483
Hollywood, MD

I don't see how it could be your looks, I think you look handsome. JMO. Just be yourself, don't be something your not. If a girl isn't impressed with what they see inside and out, then obviously they don't know what they are missing. Keep your chin up.

12/12/2007 5:27:50 PM how would you start??  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Yep,
nuff said

12/12/2007 5:28:56 PM how would you start??  

crazycajun74
Dallas, TX

12/12/2007 5:34:48 PM how would you start??  

chase_in_you
Baytown, TX

allway have my chin up... its never down!!!! unless my heart get broke but other then that in happpy!!! but i try and no girls around where i live like me tho nether tho.. they might think im goodlookin but mayb its my personality or something who knows

12/12/2007 6:17:04 PM how would you start??  

nicrkitty36
Lake Worth, FL

i tend to like a sweet guy.....thats just alittle cocky.....not alot.....just alittle....

12/12/2007 6:42:42 PM how would you start??  

lonesome2long
Phoenix, AZ

crazycajun, got it right!. Just keep it REAL. Be who you are. Never change genuine things about yourself for the purpose of making someone like you better. Cause then the other person won't really be caring about you. She would be caring about the fake you. Man i will tell you, i have been out of the dating scene for quite awile; and i got to admit that i get a little nervious about opening myself up to people again. But the more i try, the more comfortable i feel. But of course i can't say i've had any success at finding what i'm looking for yet. Probably help if i had a picture on my profile!.

Page: 1, 2