Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skout and date hookup

The goal is to hold things optimistic and come across a healthy balance of asking and nevertheless conversing, says Trombetti. gay hookup wisconsin Try not to make the question sound like you are judging them though! Bear in mind that the ladder some persons have to climb to career satisfaction is greater up than other people. Single Parent Dating miss diamond doll weight gain Prior to we get into the questions, I have to give you a warning.

community hookups

Inmate lookup possibilities are out there for each and every place. single women salem oregon We assume it s essential you understand the strengths and limitations of the web site. I wasn t having any of it so I made my excuses and left. tirana singles chat Concerned about bringing up a touchy subject? Ask them if it really is cool to talk values just before you dive correct in, Tracy notes.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/10/2007 9:16:03 AM How many dates have you had from this site?  

johncjohn
Las Vegas, NV

I'm beting 0

12/10/2007 10:16:53 AM How many dates have you had from this site?  

historybuff
Waterville, ME

Well, guess what, you would be right. It seems like most all of the women in here that i am interested in live so far away, I guess i live in the wrong part of the US.

12/10/2007 10:28:34 AM How many dates have you had from this site?  

tecman
Manassas, VA

Zippy!

12/10/2007 11:04:33 AM How many dates have you had from this site?  

saffire_eyes
Clearfield, UT

no matter where you live its going to be in the wrong state .I agree with you ,most don't REALLY want to meet face to face so they choose ones far away .I have gone out a handful of times from DH but I am honest and I expect the same .

12/10/2007 11:21:06 AM How many dates have you had from this site?  

lotus3
Venice, FL

1/2... made it to the phone call stage, set a date to meet..but that fell through when he failed to call and confirm (lost my phone number)..he did call again, told him to "forget about it", especially after finding out he posted his age 10 years younger then he was

12/10/2007 12:24:16 PM How many dates have you had from this site?  

huggybear33
Glendale, AZ

0 your rite all just talk or keep looking like meet a non game player or play head games ,,talk good 1 then disapeer .. i havnt met anybody in long time pslotus3 girl from fla think your cute wanna chat hit me up lol,, if frustrated better site i met plenty off is plenty of fish ,,let me know. plus any nice non game players from az phxwant a great nice guy

[Edited 12/10/2007 12:25:39 PM]

12/10/2007 1:42:18 PM How many dates have you had from this site?  

homegirl1970
Red Creek, NY

One and hes a better friend

12/10/2007 1:43:45 PM How many dates have you had from this site?  

potentloveslave
Dade City, FL

you know, I classify this site of more of a chat site than a dating site. We all hang at the forums and don't search for dates. You want dates, try a dating service. At least there you are guaranteed a date.

12/10/2007 2:15:18 PM How many dates have you had from this site?  

lynn456
Martinsburg, WV

zero.

12/10/2007 3:45:43 PM How many dates have you had from this site?  

sincerity
Woodbridge, NJ

none, but now I am not really looking, just like reading the forums and participating.

12/10/2007 4:07:11 PM How many dates have you had from this site?  

funpeaches
Battle Creek, MI

I've had one. Talked through this site for quite awhile as friends, and I just had to meet him. 600 miles apart but the trip was great. I think if you can have great conversation and everything feels right then the effort to meet should be made. I've never done the long distance thing before but it just feels right with him. We still talk on here, the phone, and im's. Another trip is soon to be made!!

12/10/2007 4:10:08 PM How many dates have you had from this site?  

holdinpanama
Panama City, FL

oh about 20 25 somewhere in that area lets theres stormy,ldt,gold,romie,britt,repochic,clarksville oh you saying right wtf well everytime i come on this site i told to them and thats my date

12/10/2007 4:13:47 PM How many dates have you had from this site?  

silvereaglebw
Charleroi, PA

Zero,none,not a single one,and not expecting any either.I do know however quite a few people that have met online,and they lived quite a distance away from each other,they met,got married,so this internet stuff dose work at times.

12/11/2007 9:53:28 AM How many dates have you had from this site?  

johncjohn
Las Vegas, NV

so what is the problem?

12/11/2007 10:00:57 AM How many dates have you had from this site?  

superjelly
Cumberland, KY

i had a date with someone from this site it was a good date i had fun

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5