Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega presonals

Our like story started properly prior to either of us have been in fact born. madison singles over 50 Max, who considers themselves an professional on sex toys, stated some pals reached out to them asking which toy they must invest in to hold their sex lives active for the duration of quarantine. I started a Tumblr to weblog about cute cupcake recipes. ashlynnbby She could inform he was thoughtful and genuine in his responses.

datehookup com scam

46% say that finding an individual for a long term connection or marriage is a big cause they use on line dating. speed dating spring hill fl When this reaction often brought a smile to my face, it also confused me. And, sitting on the modest sofa in my living area, sharing a bottle of inexpensive wine and a pack of cigarettes, the speak deepens—we share our dreams, our household woes, our day to day vexations. ukraine dating bikini We ve been thru a lot…I have not lost hope I know I am blessed

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/10/2007 10:15:54 AM Broken Heart  

chesoul
Clark, NJ

OUCH! I have a broken heart and my soul is bleeding out. What should I do?

12/10/2007 10:37:17 AM Broken Heart  

boricualady
Hayward, CA

Been there, done that. Recently as a matter of fact. It took me months to get over my last ex completely. I guess the only advice I can give you is to allow time to heal the wounds. Try to remember the negative things about them and your relationship with them instead of pining over all the good stuff you miss so much. It's easy to suddenly forget all the things they did that drove you nuts or just plain pissed you off after someone breaks your heart. Remember, chances are it wasn't all peaches and cream.

After I spent a lot of nights crying myself to sleep and feeling sorry for myself I began to realize this was a new beginning for me and this time I was going to do it right. I spent a lot of time reflecting on what it was I really wanted in a soul mate and set up some specific criteria for what I would look for and more importantly WHY I was looking for those qualities in someone. As of right now my goal is to just make some new friends, get out of the house and enjoy life again. You were happy before her remember? This means you can be happy without her too.

Good luck!!

~Darlene~

12/10/2007 1:30:22 PM Broken Heart  

jordyn69
Columbus, GA

Hello all,
I am new to this site. I too have a broken heart. You're right it hurts like hell. I wish I knew what the "cure" was.

The first week I cried a river. It was hard to function. I decided that this is going to be my life changing experience. I will be going back to school in the winter. I joined the gym, and I changed everything about me. Don't get me wrong, I love me and I am not fat. I just wanted to do something for me.

The best revenge is success...... Move on and don't look back.

This too shall pass

12/10/2007 1:42:24 PM Broken Heart  

potentloveslave
Dade City, FL

Broken hearts are a normal challenge of life. Trust me, they go away with time. Try to slow things down a bit. Take up a hobby, write down your feelings in a poem, or song, or journal. Expressing your thoughts even if only to yourself speeds the process. Good luck to you.

12/10/2007 4:19:03 PM Broken Heart  

angeldevil1963
Millersville, PA

All I can say is I am sorry.It sucks it hurts and I sincerly feel for you and wish I had a magic wand that would take your pain away.My motto is "keep on truckin"!!!

12/10/2007 4:25:09 PM Broken Heart  

mountainangel
Charmco, WV

Sorry chesoul,you got your heart broke,yes it does hurt like hell ,but time heals all wounds.listen to these guys they helped me make decision that ive been struggling with for 2 years. they will steer you right.hang in there sweety it'll get better.

12/10/2007 4:26:52 PM Broken Heart  

greg267
Kingman, AZ

go get laid it will help to forget about her.

12/10/2007 5:16:53 PM Broken Heart  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

Do some self healing before moving on to another relationship. Doesn't do anybody any good to waste time on a new relationship before ending the old one. All that is gonna happen is the new person involved is gonna get hurt because of not letting go of the past.

12/10/2007 5:36:46 PM Broken Heart  

bayougirl6969
Marrero, LA

It takes time to heal a broken heart.Try not let it get to you,do things and meet other people.

12/10/2007 5:40:13 PM Broken Heart  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

I can think of younger days when living for my life
Was everything a man could want to do.
I could never see tomorrow, but I was never told about the sorrow.

And how can you mend a broken heart?
How can you stop the rain from falling down?
How can you stop the sun from shining?
What makes the world go round?
How can you mend a this broken man?
How can a loser ever win?
Please help me mend my broken heart and let me live again.

I can still feel the breeze that rustles through the trees
And misty memories of days gone by
We could never see tomorrow, no one said a word about the sorrow.

Repeat as needed...

Ain't found a date but, I've found folkz in worse shape than me.

It'z a start...

I've stayed @ the house a lot n saved money as opposed 2 pissin' it off tryin' 2 find a replacement. I'm sure somewhere down the road I'll run into a dame that'll have no problem helpin' me spend the coinz...

[Edited 12/10/2007 5:53:43 PM]

12/10/2007 5:43:40 PM Broken Heart  

ericr64
Mount Pleasant, MI

That was deep and sensitive Nick..........Yea, Love Stinks....What ever you do, don't listen to country music and dwell on the pain. Try to suck it up and move forward. You're young and there's lots of other women out there that are lookin for the same thing you are.

[Edited 12/10/2007 5:47:37 PM]

12/10/2007 6:14:20 PM Broken Heart  

pleasurepirate
Shreveport, LA

sucks!
the captain got his heart broken in 1983.
decided fallin love was highly f*ckin overrated.
much happier now.

cowboy up, dude!!!
dust of yer britches,
jump back on
and ride!
yeeee hah!!!

and hell no, don't listen to george f*ckin jones!

12/10/2007 6:15:33 PM Broken Heart  

melissa540
Bucyrus, OH

You need to find tings to do,The thing that helped me was figureing out who i really am,After being with someone most of your life,you become what you should be not what u are,its beeen four months and im just now starting to feel like person that is becomming hole. Its a hard process,I do have to agree that u should not dwell on good things,stop and look at all the bad too. Is that really how u want to live?

12/10/2007 6:19:02 PM Broken Heart  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

12/10/2007 6:26:17 PM Broken Heart  

mikesfunfarm
North Kingstown, RI

There is a lot of wise people in the forums that have been were you are. I don't know if I am one of them, but I took a little time to get to know myself before I could try to get someone else into my life. You are in the right place, don't try to hard, just have fun in the forums and the bleeding will slow and the heart will mend.aaaahhhmmmmm peace, Mike

Page: 1, 2, 3