Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup blendr

I would dating that it definitely depends on catholic and guidance correct to her faith she is. honolulu hook up Users can make contact with anybody with a totally free or paid membership. For the duration of this new regular, flirting with potential paramours over an on the web dating app may be the greatest way to get to know an individual. craigslist venezuela The internet site offers community support and tips for finding enjoy.

lucky hookup app

Thank you Lu, I suppose i did rather overemphasised the dangers, but I think I was attempting to err on the side of safety. dating sites in northwest arkansas A year and a half ago, I was 23, single, and functioning as an engineer at the on line dating web site OkCupid. Also, if you are applying this with a spouse, you will probably have them opt for a quantity, and alternatively of possessing to count by way of 35 distinctive bullet points, making use of a number would make it a great deal less difficult. pof is looking for a different type of person The most recent write up and blogs written by appreciate authorities, licensed psychologists and journalists, exclusively on eharmony.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/10/2007 6:28:30 PM Prostitution, is it OK?  

slainte
Mohawk, NY

personally I think it is a good idea....if were governed, ie health exams, and such....also I would rather a man that I was involved go to one than start an affair with someone....one is business, the other is truth or lies.....

12/10/2007 8:44:03 PM Prostitution, is it OK?  

harriett
Homosassa, FL

NO it is NOT ok or it would be legal.
EVEN if legal I dont think the lack of morality
would work for me.

12/10/2007 9:06:46 PM Prostitution, is it OK?  

jeannie1952
Warrensburg, MO

Years ago I worked with homeless families in Kansas City. Our agency was in a pretty dangerous neighborhood. I came to work one morning and in our parking lot sitting against the building was a woman. She had been beaten and raped. She was a prostitute and not very happy with me for trying to help her. We couldn't contact the police and she didn't want the hospital. The kind woman who lived next door took her in and we all tried to clean her up and tried to get her to find some help. If I live to be 100 I'll never forget seeing her walk down the street that evening. Never saw her again.

I guess there are different kinds of prostitutes. I'm sure some treat it as some sort of business and are in control of their lives and have found a way to live with themselves. But the "common" prostitute is in grave danger every day of her life. I can't think that anyone would choose that for a life. That girl was someone's daughter, sister and friend. She started out just like the rest of us and this is where life led her. I guess I think it is the worst kind of sexism.

12/10/2007 9:27:05 PM Prostitution, is it OK?  

monroe67
Hendersonville, TN

I don’t have much education and there is a lot I don’t know but I believe the Bible is the inspired word of God and I believe there is a Heaven and a Hell. So many people seem to think there is nothing wrong with sleeping with someone that they are not married to so I just wanted to make a couple of comments for whatever it is worth about what I understand the Bible has to say about sex outside of marriage.
When unmarried people are having sex then they are committing the sin of fornication. The Bible says in 1st Corinthians Chapter 6 and starting with Verse 9 (Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, etc. shall inherit the kingdom of God). We all have sinned and God will forgive us if we will repent and turn from whatever sins we may be committing but God will not forgive us and we will not go to Heaven as long as we continue to live in a sinful situation.

Bottom Line – Are we traveling on the right road that leads to Heaven or do we need to make some u-turns before it is too late?

[Edited 12/11/2007 1:24:24 AM]

12/10/2007 10:42:53 PM Prostitution, is it OK?  

rosannachanna
Des Moines, IA

Manroe, marriage before sex if someone sparks your interest here? Channa

No, I don't think prostitution is okay. Geez Jeannie I wonder if that girl could have been thee infamous Aileen Wuornos.....

[Edited 12/11/2007 12:01:31 AM]

12/11/2007 4:35:06 AM Prostitution, is it OK?  

mrsmiles4444
Culpeper, VA

Law, I wish I could find a woman like that. Support me? wow! not that's heaven on earth. Playing golf every day, man that's the life! I would do house chores first though.

12/11/2007 5:47:44 AM Prostitution, is it OK?  

explorer11
Rolla, MO

This subject (as many) is very complex.. If a woman chooses on her own don't think its right I guess .. but for most part its not there choice.. many other ways to become a prostitute...

12/11/2007 5:54:52 AM Prostitution, is it OK?  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

Harriett said: NO it is NOT ok or it would be legal. Same with drugs. I do not think that Alchohol, Tobacco or Firearms are ok, but they are legal. I am sure that somewhere down the road, that our Government is going to find that these Two illegal activities, are going to be a great source of taxable income to fund the national debt. As, I grow older, I am becoming less of an pessimist/optimist, more of a realist. Do you know what a Bigamist is?. An Italian fog.

[Edited 12/11/2007 5:55:58 AM]

12/11/2007 9:32:48 AM Prostitution, is it OK?  

slainte
Mohawk, NY

if it were LEGAL...it would help cut down on the street life and such....I am not saying anything about it morally...that is a personal choice...but sorry it has been around since time began....and ignoring it has caused many serious problem...maybe we need to really address it ....and find a solution....of course gun control has not stopped the wrong people from getting guns.....so that alone make the question questionable....

12/11/2007 9:34:54 AM Prostitution, is it OK?  

slainte
Mohawk, NY

if prostitution is so against what we think is right....what then do we say to premartial sex...or sex, evem between adults without marriage....?

12/11/2007 3:51:01 PM Prostitution, is it OK?  

neodiminium
Waimanalo, HI

Once upon a time back in '83 there lived a young man who visited a State called Nevada which he recalls it to be ,for just a short while ,while he did his work working with work and play, lo and behold he came across a place where women were working.Standing and sitting seemed in hidding was what he thought first ,then to his surprise they were all rising and looking about . They sat erect and stood straight standing, against an entrance gate post and at pretty picket fences they seemed so many he thought to himself. With red lights shinning ,"Welcome" on the signs , he thought this place might be where there's some fun worth having .
Yes ,It was I ,I must admit ,I gazed upon the sight wondering what might I do with all of this , then saw signs that said ; "Ladies for hire ,by the hour at night or all day if you wish."
Oh my ! I thought ,all these to choose from and she's mine to please ,
She'll do as I ask without question ,or an extra fee ?
So I parked my rental where it couldn't been seen, except for the police and those undercover agents with DEA and FBI . It was all quite legal ,I asked my boss. He said it was ,but it's not deductable you need to know ,I've already tried and the IRS says "it is so".
I went in cool ,calm and collected with my credit cards hidden in the trunk of my rental.
The beauty at the door said ,"Hi big fella ,pick me I'm yours if you want to share pillow and get some sexual pleasure" ,but no I thought ,ain't rushin' this ,it's much too delicate,I want to see what's of all of this . A beauty I thought might be the best,with a face of an angel,and a figure that's to my prerequisite. Breast pure and just the right size with legs shaven and looking fine and waist to match her hips and thighs .The sights were amazing , I'm getting laid ,I thought ,tonight.
Sorry for the length ,I'm tired and sore ,the moral of my story ,it was all a bore .
I spent a grand ,for what I thought I craved ,yet the fact of the matter , I need the emotions that go with love and affection before the sex is pleasing and sane.
Sexual intimate intentions,physical delights without a strong, bonded emotional connection is just a prostitutes proposition of pleasure for the night .
"SEX"
Yes ,My mother knows, for I do not hide .
But ,please don't tell her about the crock pot I broke on Chistmas night.

12/11/2007 4:07:28 PM Prostitution, is it OK?  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

I'm telling Neo.......... Cute rhymm and story!

12/11/2007 4:09:06 PM Prostitution, is it OK?  

neodiminium
Waimanalo, HI

You tell my mom and I'll never buy you those pink panties you want for Critsmas.
NEVER !

12/11/2007 4:12:34 PM Prostitution, is it OK?  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

OK, OK, Neo..but I am still buying you spellcheck for Christmas.......and Critsmas too!

[Edited 12/11/2007 4:13:26 PM]

12/11/2007 4:41:04 PM Prostitution, is it OK?  

neodiminium
Waimanalo, HI

Now I know you care or you're just being a brat, again .
I've been offered spellcheck only twice in my life time.
I was thinking about either the pink or the black when I was typing Christmas.

Merry Christmas lawvixen ,you were ,are a pleasure .
If I were only twenty years younger I might be able to keep up with
you .
May I say ,YOU were my favorite in Florida ?
You were, are and I wish you well . You are lovely.
Steven .

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4